It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Met a Five Percenter yesterday...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2002 @ 08:20 AM
link   
If you guys never heard of the 5 Percent Nation, well.

It goes like this:

85% of the world's population dont know nothing- their zombies who walk the earth uneducated

10% of the world's population run those 85% (Illuminati)

and 5% know the truth.

I've always read about their views but I have never met one person to person. I met him in the basketball courts after school, he was a real cool cat, but his views were too much.

He said that he believes white people are the devil and such...

so i asked him what he thinks about hispanics and he said hispanics are his people because they're from the tribe of Simeon and a people of color.
He told me in his belief that he thinks white people were engineered by a black scientist for one reason: screw the world over.

some of this stuff is a bit crazy, and we're not dealing with a reg person who's just talkin out of his ass.. he's real educated... he even speaks hebrew and arabic... FLUENTLY.

what do you guys think?

[Edited on 10-16-2002 by Illmatic67]

posted on Oct, 16 2002 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I think he's clearly insane.
and I think your probably insane for talking to an insane stranger in a basketball court and giving any credence to what he said.

one quick question.

presumably you don't speak fluent hebrew and arabic.......so how do you know he was doing. I'm assuming you asked him to demonstrate it rather than just accepting anything what he said as fact.....if not, I was wondering if you'd like to trade thease beans for your cow. They're magic

posted on Oct, 16 2002 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I WANT THE BEANS!I have no cow though.I'll swap my car.Don't you know there's a very gifted goose?

posted on Oct, 16 2002 @ 09:24 AM
link   
lupe:

i didnt just walk up to him to him and ask him like an idiot, "hey, are you a five percenter, bro?"

we happened to be on the same team and we happened to win so after the games we won we talked... he spoke about more things than I posted here , trust me.

and yes, I did ask him to speak in Hebrew and he was writing and speaking in it perfectly... and it wasnt jibberish.

posted on Oct, 16 2002 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Do not think a man is right when he speaks of any
creatures as the devil....

is that what god wants??

jesus could care less if youe white or not. he created ALL creatures
and loves alll his creatures.

your conscience should tell you that. We all come from adam and eve.

I like you should love all creatures.

if he really meant he thinks aal whites are evil, then he is a fake and not a man of god.

Im white.

Your mexican?

i love your soul to death and want you to partake in everlasting life.

do you think im evil?

peace.

posted on Oct, 17 2002 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I agree with you Truth... I dont believe in the things he said but I did find it a bit interesting... even if it's extreme like.

posted on Oct, 17 2002 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Just wait till you meet a 1%er. Then you will have something to talk about.

Has he returned yet?

[Edited on 17-10-2002 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Oct, 17 2002 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Thousands of years ago the cultures of the Eastern Hemisphere thought that heaven was in the sky and that below the earth was hell. In those days they did not bury there dead. Either they were placed in catacombs or caves, burned to ashes or very elaborate boats were constructed in which the bodies were placed and set out upon the Atlantic ocean. The idea was that where the Sky and Earth met there was a way to Heaven (the horizon).

As little as 50 years ago when a person was laid to rest in a coffin a bell with a rope was incorporated into the grave. This because every so often a mistake was made and the person who had been buried was actually alive. This meaning that thousands of years ago even more such mistakes were made.

Legends speak of people of all races arriving in the way to the western hemisphere and many not dead. These people could not return, if they had they would have been seen as having been rejected by heaven, by those they had left and so they remained. When the European began to arrive in the 1500s it was apparent
that the peoples of the Eastern Hemisphere no longer treated there horizon as a way to heaven. The people of there culture who's descendants had lived amongst the Indian tribes. Were the reintegrated into the culture of there kind. The act was maintained a secret so as not to create confusion.

Truth the Israelis were considered the abandoned ones. Those who had been rejected by Heaven. Are you certain the Israelis were not people who decided to return to the eastern hemisphere, despite all the problems (That they would be rejected). If this is true one term which would apply is that you are FOS. This in relation to everything you accept as true .

posted on Oct, 17 2002 @ 07:57 PM
link   
i dont think ILL is supporting the dude i think he was givin us somthing to talk about... i think it is very funny... i once met a man... seemed educated and he told me i was the anti christ or at least in his blood line... meaning i would have somthing to do with him... so you never know the nuts you will meet now a days...

posted on Oct, 18 2002 @ 09:14 PM
link   
thank you wetdog.

posted on Oct, 18 2002 @ 11:16 PM
link   
no prob. dawg : )

posted on Oct, 21 2002 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I have been told that there is only one skin colour in the world, which is the original true skin colour of brown. All the others are different pigments of the brown skin colour, so that they may be able to bear the climate in which they live.

so it makes sense that around the equator there are darker skined people than people who are in the colder regions of the world.

I would also like to make the point that god was the one who separated the very first tribe into many different ones and to each one god gave a different language to the other tribes. Each tribe could not understand the other so the tribes went their own way. There skin colour changing over time to adapt to the climate in the place they chose to settle.

If you wish you can read about this story in the bibles book of genesis chapter 11.

posted on Oct, 21 2002 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The problem with the theory Stewards is that it is not just a change in Skin pigmentation. Differences in facial characteristics, as well as musculature are evident. All in all requiring much more time that is allotted for in the Bible.

Much more time.

posted on Nov, 2 2002 @ 02:41 PM
link   
i believe the reason we have different varieties of bears and wolves people and even cats was because at one time the earth had one land mass and a shift in the earths plates made cracks in the surface. over millions of years the movement of the plates has widened the cracks to where the continents find themselves today britain gets 1cm further from australia every 1000yrs and is currently 12000 miles away.as each land mass took its course it passed through different climates and life on those masses adapted as all life does to the climate it lives in.to find the true colour of skin all you have to do is find the position of the first land mass.....but i think youll find its the darkest red we have on the spectrum.....the sun is burning its self up i think i heard its half way through its 10 billion year life which means its 5 billion years old so its half its original size which also means 5 billion years ago it was a lot closer to earth and given the temperatures we get from it now it would have been impossible for any sort of life to exist on earth for the first 3 billion years of its life.the skin colour would if lightened over the passing of time with the climatic changes it experienced the languages speak for themselves but it does mean the time will come when the sun is too far away to support life on this planet.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I think we all got side tracked. The topic was about 5%'ers. I believe that 5 % do know the truth the question is what the hell are they doing except griping.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
some of this stuff is a bit crazy, and we're not dealing with a reg person who's just talkin out of his ass.. he's real educated... he even speaks hebrew and arabic... FLUENTLY.

Don't think that just because someone is educated that they have a clue. I work with many MDs, PharmDs and PHDs and you would be hard up to find any intelligent conversation around them.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   

he even speaks hebrew and arabic... FLUENTLY.

Which is not that big a deal really. Both are Semittic languages, and are infact quite easy to learn, guess it would be like speaking French and Italian or Italian and Spanish, Spanish and Portugese or even Latin and Italian. They are all Latin languages. If he spoke Sanskrit, Tibetan and the mysterious tongue of the ancient Mayans too, Norse and old Chinese. Then I would have been amazed.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
AND. This is not about different peoples. This battle will be all, within. Family members who become enemies and such. Suddenly everyone will know about everything their neighbour has been doing and the other way around. It will be quite interresting, but 100% completely terrible for most it seems.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   

what do you guys think?

[Edited on 10-16-2002 by Illmatic67]

Well, I think he's living proof that being multi-lingual may, in fact, be indicative of a lack of IQ.

I would also like to know what the heck the "tribe of Simeon" is? Simeon of the Cave Dwellers? Simeon? Who the hell is Simeon?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   

He told me in his belief that he thinks white people were engineered by a black scientist for one reason: screw the world over.

Illmatic67, if my memories are good, it's not the first time you post this. So I'm very sceptic about this so-called stranger met on a basktball court. But I'm less scpetic when I think you wrote this post on purpose.

And the purpose is/was to do a come back with this stupid idea that whites peoples have been engineered some thousands years ago by a black scientist.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join