It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys,Reptillians, What other species are there?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
heres sum info on different species sum more belivable than others

heres sum links i found enjoy..
aliens.monstrous.com...
thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...
www.sabon.org...
www.iwasabducted.com...
members.tripod.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Yes greys are definitely artificially created, the man i spoke with about it said he played with them often and that they taught him things about the world.

I mean it only makes sense, once your evolutionary level gets so high, why not just create a race to perform duties for you. I mean youve prob got more important less risky things to do. like world domination for instance

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
There are also the Mantis-types. They have a more 'insectlike' head than the greys, 'wrap around' type eyes, arms like a praying mantis and their telepathy type abilities are more pronounced.

The actual list of races/species - and the various factions of each one - other than ourselves is probably staggering.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I read somewhere that apparently up until the 80s there were 57 different species. I think it was in a book from Clifford Stone.

Sergeant Major Robert O Dean, who held cosmic top secret clearance with SHAPE (Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe) NATO, swears up and down that a few of these races are the spitting image of us. So close that if we were to see them in a restaurant or theater we wouldn't know it.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Preying mantis one, ialways found hard to believe, but possible...
I bet there are 1000's if not more species,
When first "official" contact is made, i hope it will change the world for better.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Wu
There are also the Mantis-types. They have a more 'insectlike' head than the greys, 'wrap around' type eyes, arms like a praying mantis and their telepathy type abilities are more pronounced.

The actual list of races/species - and the various factions of each one - other than ourselves is probably staggering.

I dreamt of those when i was a kid, i can still remember the dream. Me and my bud saw a UFO land and hid from the light into the closet and one of those really tall skinny greys opened the closet and i woke up sweating. I mustve been about 8 or 10 years old.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   
The Project At Earth

That's quite an interesting site by a member of ATS, but she doesn't seem to have been around much lately... make of it what you will.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
I can show you two pictures of Reptilians on the Net, you can have your search, because my computer has no hyperlink option.

Also you can see God's "face" on the "Cambrean Spaceman" photo, still avilable on the Net.

That"s about what I know.

God's face?? whats that all about...?

www.iwasabducted.com...

Severed Reptilian head
www.sabon.org...

Reptilian snapshot
www.geocities.com...

Cumbrian Spaceman

Well,these arethe only alien photos I have found over the Net, two Reptilian, and that guy in scaffander, supposed to be our Creator, Mr God... personally.

Other old photos may still be out there in B/W, but their origin may be misunderstood.

Lots of Grey photos are also there, but you are not interested in them

[edit on 28-10-2005 by Khali]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Khali

I can show you two pictures of Reptilians on the Net, you can have your search, because my computer has no hyperlink option.

Also you can see God's "face" on the "Cambrean Spaceman" photo, still avilable on the Net.

That"s about what I know.

God's face?? whats that all about...?

www.iwasabducted.com...

Severed Reptilian head

thats actually a part of an art project and not a real head

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
thats actually a part of an art project and not a real head

Who is Charlie White?!

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sumpursin
I do feel that there is life beyond our planet. Although I have never heard of any names of different ET races.
I think that alien technology is far advanced enough that they
can imitate the human body structure and live aming us as "humans".

This is a topic that I find extremely interesting and enjoy learning about.

The mimicry image? The video cameras are their worst enemy. But they can travel through time, so if they have it wrong, they always have the chance to correct their problems. This means, that all photos and vidss are deliberate, therefore aliens actually pose for the snapshot.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I have wondered this alot, do we have traces of hybrids within some of us as well.?

I mean some people do not seem to be on the same "thinking" as me.

By the sounds of it, greys etc, are not on "our" side.
So who is?
Back to subject, what other species are there, who could be a useful ally?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I have wondered this alot, do we have traces of hybrids within some of us as well.?

I mean some people do not seem to be on the same "thinking" as me.

By the sounds of it, greys etc, are not on "our" side.
So who is?
Back to subject, what other species are there, who could be a useful ally?

There are no hybrids over here. They use technology and mental skills to cover themselves, to look human for the human mind, but not physically.

As for a useful ally, why not choose the Reps, who are originally here on this planet? Why would be an alien race an ally to humans? That is not right. Aliens are not here to help, there are here foor different reasons. E.G. to destroy.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   
i don't know y they wanna take earth 4....even when we didn't do anything 2 them.
there's might be a chance that we can coexist.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
I believe there is some truth behind the reptillian believes.

the pleidans did NOT create the grey, the Draco did...

I'd like to insert that that's absolutely impossible to know in any certainty, especially considering the absolute lack of evidence for the existence of the "Draco" besides a few scattered eye witness reports and some other equally questionable evidence.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
then again...maybe some races,but i don't know about the Reptillians.
i'm not even sure about other humanoid races.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
From what Ive read and seen on the internet Ive "heard" this is all stuff I ve listened to and read so I dont expect it all to be true or maybe it is but we wont know until. Ive heard there are both human aliens and greys and reptilians and more, Here on earth! I here some aliens are part of our natural history. All Ive read sumed up basically is reptilians and the human aliens duked it out a LONG time ago 600 000 years and in the end the reptiles won and the original human world was lost where the alien humans are from. Not so sure about what happened after that. But Ive read that the reptiles are Genetic Engineer Masters and that they manipulated us so we could be controled physically originally we have 12 dna strands that give us our full mental capacity but they made so that that part of our brains are dormant but at full capacity wed see through all the lies and evolution would unfold. right now we use only a small part so that we are easier to control. Not sure about what happened at the start of earth either though. And some aliens remained here to supervise the planet pretty much. In thruth human should be more spiritual some how not sure exactly what wed be like at full power. Ive read that theres suppose to be some sorta world event happening soon that will reconnect those that can be reconnected. I have no idea how soon is soon either Ive heard from all dates from 2009 - 2012 - 2020 who knows. Reptiles have the ability to shape shift and have purposely placed themselves in positions of power they believe in universal governing whereas humans believe in universal rights like what we got here on earth. Ive also heard that some people are earth have already been reconnected to their dna! Ive heard planet x is coming round the corner and I can only assume thatll be the big event but who knows. Ive read stories about people meeting reptiles and greys all over the world too. Ive heard the greys are a dieing breed because they cannot reproduce like how we can they have no womb or sex organs or anything so they came here experimenting on us looking for a solution to their own problem and they got permission from the goverment first to do so they are not an agressive race at all but they will get mad if you attack them or shoot at them or kill one. The goverment probably got some nice toys for letting them do it too. But Ive havent heard if they were successful or not. Reptiles see humans as dumb cattle like how we see sheep or cows and chickens. To them we have our purpose probably getting resources for them or something. like how we look at a cow and see that we can get milk and meat. now the human aliens are on our side (so Ive heard) and they are upset about how much weve been getting messed with they intend to help us evolve mentally and start regoverning our own planet again without all this "extra help." they are on a higher plain though or something Im not sure but right not were pretty much blindfolded. only at like 7% brainpower look at what weve done. If anyone else can elabrate on the big picture better than I did here please do cause Ive only got peices of information from all over

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldEagle

Here a site that has the different races:

ufo.whipnet.org...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldEagle

One of Dr Steven Greer's ex-military witnesses said the military had cataloged some 57 different extraterrestial biological entities (EBEs)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join