It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys,Reptillians, What other species are there?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Ive seen a few suspect sites claiming to know several alien types, through a kind of communication.

But my question is, anyone out there, with some good information, personal experience what ever about other species.

We all talk about the usual, and its been said greys are not nice creatures, umemotional etc....are we sure about that?

Reptillians waiting for planet x to swing round to the nearest point to earth??

Is there any other ideas to this speculation?

Im no expert, but firmly believe in life beyond earth.

Maybe this subject has been covered before but would be keen to hear what you people have to say on this.

[edit on 26-10-2005 by Denied]

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Me and my mother have been in contact with an Abductee who says he played with the greys as a small child. He believes that they are a type of android that were created as a worker race by the pleidians. Pleidians have a difficult time existing in the the 3rd dimensions so they developed these creatures to perfrom activities in our realm.

This would make sense that they were android in nature and if you have any further questions let me know.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Well, let's not forget about the Nordic-like alien race.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
There are tonnes more alien races out there, I remember reading up on a website a few years ago that there are over 15+ races and it provided details on them all. That site has been down for a long time now. I did print out the documents though (most likely thrown out). I'll see if I can OCR and post them.

Originally posted by siriuslyone
I have NO belief in reptilians---------this is all made up by $$ hungry fakers like Icke.

My thoughts exactly!

GoldEagle

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Gold;

When one clicks on his site, the first thing you see is --DONATE

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I believe there is some truth behind the reptillian believes.

the pleidans did NOT create the grey, the Draco did...

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Gold;

When one clicks on his site, the first thing you see is --DONATE

I'm not going to agree or disagree with the existence of Reptilians, but I thought this link would be relevant here.

David Icke on the ropes?

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   
So which one?
Are the reptillians BS?
What other species do you think are undoubtly out there?

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
well the greys are there, somewhere, and they most probably are some sort of an android like someone mentioned, at least in my experience....this is exactly the kind of feeling i got from them....none...like looking at a machine (inteligent though)

A swami once said their karmic system is that much different from ours that they better leave us alone, so maybe theyre just so much different that i was unable to understand them, but the feeling was definately like a machine staring back at me.

...wonder whats really behind those eyes...

As for other races i cant say, never seen them.

peace

[edit on 27-10-2005 by nukunuku]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Let's not forget the super pan-dimensional beings that manifest themselves as a rather pleasant shade of blue, or the race of the one footed snorkel monster.

[edit on 27-10-2005 by LordGoofus]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordGoofus
Let's not forget the super pan-dimensional beings that manifest themselves as a rather pleasant shade of blue, or the race of the one footed snorkel monster.

[edit on 27-10-2005 by LordGoofus]

you mean these guys?

i always thought that was just a cartoon....shows how little i really know

sarcasm, not just for smarties anymore

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Can people share their "grey" experiences.?

Can people share any other type of experiences with other forms of life?

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
Can people share their "grey" experiences.?

Can people share any other type of experiences with other forms of life?

I have personal alien experiences, both Gray and Reptilian. I believe that Grays don't seem to be nice, too many misleading experiences are there in the World. At least, we can't see people summoning Reptilian-made crafts...

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Why is there a big assumption that greys are not nice.
What about the nordics, very similar to us??

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Yes, I would like to.

But it is way too complex for a simple mind to comprehend, for me it seems to remain secret forever, as ppl would always attack me for raw evidence and proof. So how to share stg without actual photos, vids, witnesses, etc? I don't know.

Even if I had videos and photos, ppl would say they are fake, and the victims were paid to lie.

So what to do now?!!!!

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
It seems natural to belive life beyond earth it seems it has evolved from angels to aliens however. Anyway what are those Orbs? I find it interesting they show up under certain conditions..

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
What other species are there, as im quite limited in my knowledge of ET's
Any pics would be great to show as well, not greys etc...

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Khali
Yes, I would like to.

But it is way too complex for a simple mind to comprehend, for me it seems to remain secret forever, as ppl would always attack me for raw evidence and proof. So how to share stg without actual photos, vids, witnesses, etc? I don't know.

Even if I had videos and photos, ppl would say they are fake, and the victims were paid to lie.

So what to do now?!!!!

I agree with you, i to have only a few personal experiences, no proof anywhere else besides in my head.

On the subject of greys, i cant say theyre "evil", just very very different. They never forced me into anything, that much i will say. Although they did scan my brain for lack of better explanation, like checking whats in it......perhaps they were dissapointed with me?

i did nearly poopoo in my panties when i saw one up close, then i thought the world must be coming to an end or that im at least loosing my mind. A hard and shocking experience, i had to rethink everything after that.

No reptilians here thank god, thats the last thing i need in my life

peace

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
That made me laugh, so how would you describe "it" then.
The usual big eyes long fingers.
I understand if its a personal expereience its hard to explain, but any info would be cool.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join