It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greys,Reptillians, What other species are there?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
What other species are there, as im quite limited in my knowledge of ET's
Any pics would be great to show as well, not greys etc...

I can show you two pictures of Reptilians on the Net, you can have your search, because my computer has no hyperlink option.

Also you can see God's "face" on the "Cambrean Spaceman" photo, still avilable on the Net.

That"s about what I know.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
I agree with you, i to have only a few personal experiences, no proof anywhere else besides in my head.

These aliens must be amazing, they really understand how to play with someone's mind... but I like them, I can understand them: they are way too different!!

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I do feel that there is life beyond our planet. Although I have never heard of any names of different ET races.
I think that alien technology is far advanced enough that they
can imitate the human body structure and live aming us as "humans".

This is a topic that I find extremely interesting and enjoy learning about.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
That made me laugh, so how would you describe "it" then.
The usual big eyes long fingers.
I understand if its a personal expereience its hard to explain, but any info would be cool.

well it looked like what you would consider a typical grey. Completely black teardrop shaped eyes, which i still remember after almost 10 years, big head. I didnt see hands or lower part of the body so i cant comment on that. It was skinny though, that much i noticed, like many people write, head was dissproportional to the body.
No face movement whatsoever, like looking into a mask. I just felt its presence and it felt like it was checking around my head and i couldnt do anything about it. Oh forgot to say i couldnt move at all, i dont know if it did that to me or was that my fear paralyzing me.

Now the real problem i have with this experience is that it didnt happen on our vibration....it was like a dream only real....the memories are just like the real memories, not like when you remember a dream. I know whatever it was WAS there, and it was something that is not part of me, it was "out there", and it was looking back at me.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I can show you two pictures of Reptilians on the Net, you can have your search, because my computer has no hyperlink option.

Also you can see God's "face" on the "Cambrean Spaceman" photo, still avilable on the Net.

That"s about what I know.

God's face?? whats that all about...?

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I've never seen an alien but I beleive that many sightings are real. This archive has many reports.

www.ufoinfo.com...

Some are obviously made up I think but some may be true. Anyway the descriptions of the aliens are totally varied. So there are probably many races visiting and studying us. There seems to be an underlying theme to most of the encounters, involving a warning on the fragile nature of the earth and the dangers of global warming/destruction of ecosystems etc...

I don't believe the reptilian stuff. And David Icke was exposed as a fraud in the late eighties when on British TV he anounced that he was the second coming and the son of god! He's got mental problems.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I've never seen any evidence for any Spaceship Guys whatsoever.

Given the size of the Universe, the chances are overwhelming that ther is intelligent life out there somewhere, but the only 'evidence' I see for any of these guys visiting us is people saying that they were abducted or 'contacted'.

I think they're imagining it, to be honest.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
I've never seen any evidence for any Spaceship Guys whatsoever.

Given the size of the Universe, the chances are overwhelming that ther is intelligent life out there somewhere, but the only 'evidence' I see for any of these guys visiting us is people saying that they were abducted or 'contacted'.

Well there is a lot of nasa space footage that definetly shows something, i can provide link but everyones knows about them, whats your take on that.

Yes aductions are something different, and im not gonna go down that road.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I for one never threw away that possibility. What is outside is a projection of whats on the inside so in a way you are imagining all of it. Zennn

and Icke didnt claim he was a son of god. Its just that some people obviously werent able to understand the context in which he said it. He said were all gods children, so that makes him a son of god doesnt it

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
nukun.. can you go a little more into detail about how this happened? Were you asleep when it happened, in your room? Was it at night/day? Anyone else in the room with you?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
i was sleeping in a wan with my gf and another girl on "hacking in progress" festival in Netherlands back in 98 or 99 . I opened my eyes and there was this grey staring at me. It was like straight in my face so i got stiff scared. I thought i was imagining it so i closed my eyes, opened them again and it was still there. So i tried in a couple of times to see if it will dissapear, but it didnt. I really dont know what to make of it.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

I have NO belief in reptilians---------this is all made up by $$ hungry fakers like Icke.

Considering they were spoken of thousands of years before Icke was ever concieved and written about conventionally before Icke was ever published,I would doubt it.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   

i was sleeping in a wan with my gf and another girl on "hacking in progress" festival in Netherlands back in 98 or 99 . I opened my eyes and there was this grey staring at me. It was like straight in my face so i got stiff scared. I thought i was imagining it so i closed my eyes, opened them again and it was still there. So i tried in a couple of times to see if it will dissapear, but it didnt. I really dont know what to make of it.

wow... when you opened your eyes do you remember seeing your girlfriend? Could you tell you were still in the same surroundings?

Sorry for all the questions i just find this interesting

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by noslenwerd

wow... when you opened your eyes do you remember seeing your girlfriend? Could you tell you were still in the same surroundings?

Sorry for all the questions i just find this interesting

she definately wasnt there. The more i think about the surroundings the more i think there wasnt anything there, just darkness. I definately wasnt in the van, but i dont think i moved anywhere during the experience. Tricky isnt it.

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   

So i tried in a couple of times to see if it will dissapear, but it didnt. I really dont know what to make of it.

So when did it go away...............or did you just wake up and not really remember it going away? Can you explain exactly how it looked? Is there a picture of a grey floating around here somewhere that you can say "yeah, it looked very similar to that one".

That's weird dude!

Peace

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
no man when i couldnt stand it anymore i kept my eyes shut until the morning

lets see how you handle it

ps: all the photos i found are way to artistic, i remember it being streamlined, no wrinkles, completely symetric, like a spacesuit

[edit on 27-10-2005 by nukunuku]

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   

lets see how you handle it

I was 100% serious.

Do you remember what it looked like or did you open and close your eyes too fast to remember specific features?

Aliens seem not to want to mess with me. I think it's because I pass a lot of gas at night. So much so that my g/f probably wishes they'd come along and abduct her.

Peace

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I absolutely refuse to believe that there are aliens called "Reptilians".
The concept seems so rediculous!
As far as other "kinds" yes, I believe they are here.
All of my life I have believed this. But not "Reptilians". NEVER....

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

posted on Oct, 27 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Why do they need the money for? Just to keep up a site about some make-believe bunch of monsters? I'm not buying it (pun).

GoldEagle

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join