It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And again: DON'T DRINK MILK!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I have been a huge milk drinker my entire life. I have never had asthma and I am completely healthy. I dont have allergies or anything so I think it might just be you. I will drink a gallon of milk in two days, I love it and dont like being without it.
The funny thing is my bf is the exact same way. When we are together we go through milk like crazy. He too is healthy and never had any problems and we drink milk daily at least 3-4 glasses or more at times.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I felt constipated with milk, then again I am dyspraxic so my gut maybe be able to process it, but since quitting milk, my bowels are working that bit better!

Just depends on what you body can tolerate

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
If you do go with dairy, I'd get organic stuff. Of course, I've heard even then it's not "healthy" since it's pasturized. If only it would be easy (and cheap) to find organic, unpasturized milk

It sounds like though that unpasturized milk might be availble since it looks like some politicians recognize that people should have the option to buy it.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
How about SoyMilk? That's what I usually drink with cereal, coffee, tea. Chocolate soy is good too. Is it healthy?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Milk? Yuccchhhh!

The stuff's poisonous as far as I am concerned. Made me puke every lunchtime in grade school when they forced me to drink the stuff. When I'M king of the world, it'll be declared illegal and toxic in its liquid form.

Seriously, though, unless you possess the gene to process it, it IS in fact a poison, just ask any Native American, or pretty much anybody lacking European genes.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Please go easy on cows milk! It has hormones, antibiotics and other
fun stuff! Cows milk is for calves! DUH!
Animals are started on milk and then switch to other things
when they get older! You can get your vitamins other ways!
Soy milk is very nourishing and a good alternative to cows milk.
I can attest to the benefits of switching. I use to drink alot of cows milk!

Goats milk is better than cows milk for you!

[edit on 13-4-2009 by dodadoom]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join