It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Li Bloodline

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I know nothing about China. All I know is that my Great Grandfather immigrated to a different country (sorry, i'm kinda paranoid to name the country) and changed our last name.

Not too long ago, I've rekindled my interests in conspiracy theories - and have been surfing a lot of websites about the Illuminati, some of which included the Satanic Bloodlines, which includes the Li Bloodline.

A couple of years ago, a LOT of weird things happened to me that were almost too perfect to be coincidental.

A couple of weeks ago, my parents showed me these Chinese family name stamps carved out, one was made of jade, and one was stone. That's when I kinda got freaked out because on one of the websites talking about the Li Bloodlines, the symbols were the same.

Again, I know nothing about Chinese family names - but I do know that "Li" is a very popular last name. I would like to know if the symbol stamp that was shown to me was unique...or could be used for any family with the last name of "Li".

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
i believe the Li name comes from before 2000 B.C or around that date. ive done research on illuminati as im sure many have here...

The Li family In Hong Kong is part of the Satanic Hierarchy and works hand in glove with British and American elite. They also help run the Triads.

and i also know from my studies that being called the same surname in china is like having close relatives and being of the same family...

My question to you is, if there are so many Li's in China how would you know that your family is part of this particillar bloodline ?
These symbols sound very interesting - and as far as i know there are only 2 located with the chinese Li illuminati. U have mentioned seeing 2, so that is very suprising !

the chinese triads also are all Li's or near enough...much more powerfull than the usa mafia. That name seems to be getting around, and it would be very interesting to look into your past and especially those 2 symbols on tablets.
But whether the Li's in hong kong or the ones in china are related i do not know !

[edit on 24-10-2005 by Arawn]

[edit on 24-10-2005 by Arawn]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
again, I don't know anything about Chinese...

but do family names work like letters in an alphabet? does the Satanic symbol for the Li Bloodline that I found...could that be the same Chinese character used for say... kung fu martial artist Jet "Li"?

i'll scan some ink prints from the carvings...and eventually will take a digital picture of the carvings...

[edit on 24-10-2005 by stillblurry]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
well the Li characters are

and

whether these are the symbols you have found i wouldn't know...il try and do some more research into the symbols 4 you aswell

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
there was another symbol that I found for the Li Bloodline...the website claimed that it was the Satanic Li bloodline character in a "different font"... i'll be right back and post the ink scans. give me like 10 minutes

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This first picture is a scan of the stone engraving and jade engraving.

This second picture is the Satanic Li Bloodline character (in a different font) that I found on a website. See why i'm freaked out?

Someone please tell me that these family names could be for any Li in general.

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Li (Lee) along wth Zhung (Chung) and Wang (Wong) and are some of the most famous surname in China. I would not worry about it. Your engravings are what is called a chop, when imbedded in red ink it serves as a signature.

Here's a chop with the same Li surname:

Many Chops are meade of Jade, I've never seen one made of stone, cool.

Ask your parents if your related to Li Ka-shing.

By the way my last name is also Li. (no relation to Li Ka-shing
)

[edit on 24/10/05 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
If your curious if your a devil child lol j/k you could look into DNA prgrams in china setup for LIs'. I know it is hard to do paper trace that far back unless some has started the earlier work already and you can go off that. However I imagine that name is very common and could be a difficult task.

My my last name we have a DNA Pike program that goes through Albert Pike,Zebulon and to the first Pike to set foot in New England in the 1600s. However I have paper work of the original ship lists so I was able to stand on shoulders of a giants in my case

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stillblurry
This first picture is a scan of the stone engraving and jade engraving.

THen why does it look like a scan of a print???

new topics

top topics

join