It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey Fox The Most secret Unit in the world?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Why is it that we always end up in whos better than whom contests?

As many people have stated, we are friends and work together as such - we have a special relationship unlike any other in the world.

SAS, Delta Force, Grey Fox, SOCOM etc etc - basically they are all good at their own specific requirements. It is impossible and down right retarded to say whom is better than whom....

We (the british) and you (the americans) are both the best in the world, and id say that when we work together, which we do ALL the time, together we are the Best in the world and unmatched anywhere.

As for hygiene comments - are you kidding me? How juvenile is it to comment on something like that? Get a grip. You embaress yourself and your country with such comments when in reality, and i work with many, americans are usually really nice people. And vice versa - im told regularly that the british are very nice people too from the american perspective. Personally, and this is just my opinion, id rather have natural teeth than have a mouth full of porcelain like some ceramic figurine on a shelf somewhere.

And WW2 jibes? You have GOT to be kidding. American revolution? Why is it some people cant let some things go?

The quality of some posts on ATS has gotten to the point i wonder the point of reading them anymore... Can anyone else relate?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I highly doubt anyone in the "Grey Fox" organization is going to give up any information on that subject matter, and no one with any knowledge of it will likely speak on the matter either. As far as I am concerned any discussion on the topic will be conjecture.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Initiating grey fox is one of the many secret teams our delicate world has to offer. Its simple too say if not much is heard about it but a few peeps have been said, then clearly it does exist. This question on this thread will be answered either way, just in my opinion and interest grey fox is "another" agressive special ops team humanity has. In the future im sure there will be more secretive legit teams we'll come across too & be looking at. Remind ourselves, that our world is not what it seems....

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
it is simple you take the best of the best from all NATO US Brit and Israel, and any other "friendly" and i use that term loosely, forces and make one unit, sanctioned just like 007, do the job, no questions asked, get killed or captured, oh well no one will miss you, and most likely killed for you are not to get captured, unless your meant too. now as far as the best of the best, do the job get it done and bring every home, how many can do that, one more thing, never leave a trace as too who how or where you came from. no rank is used, no uniforms, and no tall tell sign of even being a member of the armed service.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by spywerd22
"Grey Fox"

Ever heard of: The Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion!

Lies

i snorted

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
From what I understand they are basically the military's version of CIA Paramilitary Operations Officers. Obviously, there are some differences and distinctions between the two but Gray Fox was set up after the failed attempt to rescue the American hostages in Iran. The CIA couldn't provide the tactical intelligence a direct action team like Delta Force would need to hit a building and rescue hostages. Things like the type of locks they use, how many guards and the guard shifts, building specs, etc. I believe its referred to as "Actionable Intelligence".

You should check out the book "Killer Elite:The Inside Story of America's Most Secret Special Operations Team" by Michael Smith. Its all about the history and the current operations of the Intelligence Support Activity. As far as I understand they change their name like every few years. If you do a quick google search its all right there. Just google "Intelligence Support Activity". Some other names they used in the past include, CENTRA SPIKE and TORN VICTOR.

Here's a pretty good link on some Operations they were involved with.

isa.americanspecialops.com...

Based on all the info I got they seem like some pretty cold dudes. They are like a Special Forces soldier mixed with a CIA Case Officer. I could be wrong and maybe comparisons with other units are a bad way to do this. But they are serious professionals and I'm glad they are on my side.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Quadraphobe

Bored at work I stumbled across this "Grey Fox" stuff and was curious. Sadly, I was quickly turned away by the front page pissing contest I was seeing.

So thank you for posting this. You worded very well exactly what I was feeling. I was in Iraq, and though I am not certain who I was looking at sometimes, I knew I was seeing a few British special forces people from time-to-time. I could never guess what group they were (SAS, Interpol agents, ect...) but I always noticed they had the exact same mannerism as our Rangers; very hard looks to their faces. serious to a fault, and very calm... always calm. I did try to talk to a few, and few joked with me about b/s, but the second their call came they were gone without even a "later" or "see ya".

I like seeing posts like yours, it gives me hope that our society may still survive the ensueing chaos around the world.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Sorry bud hate to burst ur bubble but grey fox is unit created by leutentant general crystal one of the main commanders of jsoc with the sole purpose of logistics support of other spec ops squads eg delta force green beret

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
this is a sgt who was with the DIA Gray Fox , you should never hear off are ops as they are classified black , I don't need to stress how impontant this is we have saved more lives then anyother unit Bush shut us down after my team put him and his father a gun point at boiling air field, because they made comments about are commander and chief Clinton, who used are services 95% of the time to stop threats against the USA. My back ground is sealed even from me, I did several years in prison because I could not prove I was out of the country on gov business, you want to know who we are we are the best that the government could fine from age of 13 years and up im 34 now.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Gray Fox is a unit like the CIA HAWK team, iv'e worked with them on several missions, I will not talk about ops but I will say that we are still ready for the call. to protect America. GRAY FOX has 7 other units that work throught the world every day. just 8 weeks ago we where reactivated this is the tenth time this has happened SGT out.

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Wow. Can't believe I missed this thread first time around.

GF is run by the deputy secretary of defense. It used to be called the ISA or FOG or "The Activity". These are one of several units run by the deputy secretary of defense as Agency-independent SOF.

These are the military side guys who get 'the list' to work from.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: omega1

GRAY fOX ,DIA This unit will be declassified in 7 years. my name will be as lead GS for unit 19.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

The units are in place to keep the military in its place as well as we had to go after the 12 heads list every 90 days we had one or more in custody . we got the job done that the other units couldn't do as we where GS not Military as the US Military can't operate in some contries, we could be anywhere in hours. with out needing anything more then are badges.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Foxes answer to only themselves, to do what red tape wont allow and the government can't be seen doing. If we.need a threat, we create one, this can simply be done by terrorizing locals until they seek retribution. And then supplying weapons through a dug channel. Hell, I could compile a report about people who know too much about gen ops from the most random place, and have it cleared for profiling and target acquisition within 48 hours.
Foxes simply perform every aspect the intel community, gov, and military perform in a complete, and simplified matter.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DeltaNine

...when you say "put their lives in danger..", well, omg.. you're disclosing mission details ...letting terrorists know currently, operators are not in danger...

..besides, didn't these 'operators', so called, know their lives would be in "danger" joining this military... ?..

History tells us enlistment has proven much more deadly than internet message board posts, so..

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: quaneeri

Grey Fox is the Intelligence group for Delta Force.

It was Task Force 121 with help from the 4th ID that nabbed Saddam, That was a group of 1500 of the better spec ops at the time. They pulled from all the special forces teams from all branches, including our allies.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
During WW2 the Desert Fox Erwin Rommel worked with a secret signals corps.
I don't think the details have ever been published but it was strange the way he always seemed to stay out of trouble moving his position just before an enemy shelling destroyed it.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Anyways, GF isn't the most secret unit - you've heard of them!

The MOST secret group is SFOD-E.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
Anyways, GF isn't the most secret unit - you've heard of them!

The MOST secret group is SFOD-E.

Oh, you're going to get a call now...

edit on 22-10-2014 by _Del_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I will personally guarantee you that this "Grey Fox" unit, is definitely not the most secret out there that operates by direction of the United States.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join