It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

birthmarks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 01:02 PM
link   
do they have significance?
What are your thoughts?
I know someone that has a pyramid on their stomach.
3 marks that form a pyramid perfectly...
hmmmm

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I have heard storys that birhmarks can be a sign of past lifes...i know in india they believe this!!

interesting!! ill look in to it

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I like the therory that they are marks from a violent death in your past life. My cousin has one that looks like a huge shotgun wound on his back.

A program I watched once about Hindus and reincarnation had a girl with a perfect bullet hole shaped birthmark on her forehead. She found her previous family, incidentally; Their daughter had died from a gunshot to the forehead & she knew a lot of stuf about the family that she couldn't possibly have know. She was only about 9.

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Yeh I thought that it was a relation to how you died in a past life. I know people with ones shaped like arrow heads etc. Interesting stuff. .

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Ok so what would a pyramid indicate?

it is rather large.

[Edited on 15-9-2003 by NephraTari]

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well, you may be reading too much into it...

Pyramids are 3 dimensional shapes...what we're really talking about here is a triange...(i.e. arrowhead comes to mind)...

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   
i ony found i had a birth mark a few weeks ago, turned out it wasnt a bruise i've had for 16 years, i think there just marks made at borth with no significance

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I have a scarab shaped one on my....wait a minute, that might be an identifier....nice trick!

posted on Sep, 15 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I have a birthmark in the shape of a 7 on my back. What do you suppose that means?

new topics

top topics

join