It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese dragon sighted? or UFo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I m not sure whether i post in the right place. i found this when i browsing a Chinese mystery forum , te photographer claimed that unbelievable creature merged into a storm cloud, the whole thing whows up for few sec and moving around in the cloud. i m not sure if the pic was a hoax.

here are the photo shows the thing (19-7-05)

img3.pcpop.com...

and zoomed

img3.pcpop.com...

digital enhanced pic

forum.blogchina.com...

Another claimed to be an evidence of existence of cChinese dragon(news of -12-8-34) and CCTV investigation on the incident. one of the picture said is the bone fragment which collected at the "fallen dragon" crash site

www.aiqx.com...

anyone could find some English page report on this ?

[edit on 20-10-2005 by asala]

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The first two images are not working and you should make these links instead of pictures due to the size of them. I am interested in seeing the first two picture could you fix or repost them. thanks.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
1st 2 picture can be found here , this is a forum in chinese language , if you got connection problem let me know i will transfer the pic to somewhere else

post.baidu.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Strange they wont come up for me. everything else on the page will, but the pics. The direct jpg links will not work for me too.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
try this yahoo album

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Thanks, I have no clue what that is. Yeah,... it looks like a classic asian dragon, but its only ONE picture. I would really like to see more than just one picture; that could be something reflecting on the camera lens for all we know.. Interesting nonetheless; I would believe it would be a dragon before aliens any day of the week.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Wow ... those are awesome. I would like to beleive that their true .

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
it's sounds too crazy that we got any lifeform wraping upon the sky here on the earth. i would rather willing to believe these monsters in lake or what but it's goes too far to say we got gaint flying dinosaur.........after think it carefully, maybe the flyin one is hoax? wat would you say

any way i found another pic of a fossil claim to be the skull of a real kylin exposing in the Guangzhou museum

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I think that's just a trick of the shadows, kinda like how clouds sometimes look like Jesus and his disciples, or Buddha, or Charlton Heston having tea with Godzilla. Not that this makes it any less fascinating. I find these things to be quite interesting. Good find.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Yo. For the news articule thingy with the dragon thingy, it starts to load, and then it changes and I see some pics of a chineses guy, no dragon. Wazzagoinon?

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
With a little work in PhotoShop, I think I've managed to bring out some details...

Seriously though, the ocean of air above us is as unknown as the ocean of water below us. We don't know much about it.

Edited to add: I did look at the pics, and I can see the dragon. I've seen single-celled critters get in the fluid parts of lense systems, and then show up in the viewfinder or the picture. But nothing in this one looks quite like that. But it's still a possibility that might be what happened.

I'll vote for dragons hiding in the sky, way more interesting...

[edit on 20-10-2005 by ZPE StarPilot]

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I saw a great UFO video recently on the web (sorry can't remember the link)where the UFO was like a long flexible tube which was glowing orange. I tought to myself that I would have described it as being a dragon, if I didn't know that it must have been some fantastic alien spacecraft.
I wonder if that type of craft is the source of dragon mythology.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I was reading the book Airship, a fiction novel, but it proposed an undiscovered flying creature that inhabited some extremly remote island in the pacific, but the creatures were white and blue so they were camoflouged.

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I think it's a trick of the eye. You have to look SUPER close to see it. It doesn't mean anything until someone actually sees it above the surface or has a personal encounter with it.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Argh!! Why is it when we need a crucial photograph, it turns out like a piece of @#$%!!! I can't even see any details of this dragon/cloud formation. It is said that to make outstanding claims, you need outstanding evidence. So far, I haven't seen too much evidence for the existence of dragons besides blurry photos and folklore. This is not to say that I don
't believe in dragons, I'm just infuriated that these crucial photos are such bad quality!

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Now if we had a photo like this, I would definetley believe in Dragons:

Dragons are the coolest Cryptozoolgic animalz eva!

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
If thats a dragon why is it invisible and look like a chemtrail?
That rendered pic looks more believable.
And the 'CCTV' pic

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
(DONT ASK)

dragons have the ability yo make themselves opaqe but their image to the human eye is not extreamly clear but just bearly visible.

LIKE I SAID DONT ASK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I think it's great! I totally beleive in dragons physically, mentally, and spiritually. There should be a thread so this can be discussed. Think about it ... Dragons are a part of chinese, and English, folklore, if you will, and probably other cultures? It's not like one culture copied the other because they thought dragons were scary. If that were the case then chinese people would be telling stories about leprechaun, with pots of gold underneath rainbows. I think they existed, they are very dangerous, and maybe still exist somewhere in the universe.

new topics

top topics

join