It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien pic from area 51

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Regarding the original picture, here is another link saying it was designed by sfx guru (old school) Don Post, go almost to the bottom:

thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

This is what it says under the pic:

"Alleged alien at area 51.
This "alien" has 100% positively been identified to actually be an inexpensive latex prop sculpted by the distinguished Hollywood makeup effects designer, Don Post. In certain retail shops it's possible to find a model of it that glows in the dark..."

Comparitive photos of alien in tank (Black and white):

Same exact alien out of tube and in living color:

Again, burn marks in the same exact area, same ribbing and same arm length this is a fake folks.

If there are any doubters still out there, well good luck.

Also ask yourself why if area 51 uses plain clothesed wachenhut security for base perimeter and inside the base, also they have MP's and possibly SP's, why would they have a guy in a security guard outfit walking with an alien tube. Unless it's the area 51 mall food court.

Spiderj

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
This has been debunked a few times even on coast to coast. Here's a link from a guy who seems to have a real hair up his tush for it. ABout three quarters of the way down the page.

www.clydelewis.com...

Spiderj

so in order to prove the pictre is fake you would have to verify that the 'prop' was created before the picture was taken. has this been done? also, the alien in the 'hoax' has 6 toes and the 'debunk' pic has 5. also first pic is 4 heads tall, second is 4.5 heads tall.
its definately not the same model.

[edit on 21-10-2005 by jprophet420]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Good eye jprophet420
But how can we verify when the photo was taken?

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

so in order to prove the pictre is fake you would have to verify that the 'prop' was created before the picture was taken.

Um yeah, okay, I've done some research on this (did you read my post directly above yours). It's been debunked on coast to coast a very pro ufo show it's been debunked on at least three other sights and Don Post Studios has been credited with making the actual alien photo in the black and white picture that started this thread.

I really don't know what else you want, if you need this photo as your proof then you're in for dissapointment. It's a Don Post Prop, why don't you call up Don Post Studios and ask them yourself, I think I've put in enough effort to prove it's not a true alien. If you don't believe it's fake then I suggest you do some research and prove to us it's real.

But I've realised with this like this people believe what they need to, I believe in extraterrestrials, I believe in aliens and I believe that this photo happens to be fake because I've been doing this for a long time and have read more than enough from other sights that I can confidently say that among researchers who believe in aliens and researchers who don't believe in aliens seem to agree that this particular photo is not of a dead alien but a prop.

I would also say that camera angle and quality of photos could make the one alien appear slightly different than the other, but with burn marks in the exact same place, identical ribbing and arm length your going to have to do better than that.

Spiderj

[edit on 10/21/2005 by Spiderj]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
also incase you didn't read the whole thread and missed norwegianguys excellent find:

www.pacsci.org...

Even the crappy tin shed in the background is the same.

Nice find NWG.

Spiderj

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
In certain retail shops it's possible to find a model of it that glows in the dark..."

Does this not set off any alarms with anybody? Let's cover all our bases why don't we!!

jprophet420

I had not noticed the difference in the number of fingers and height you did. I will check it out.

Does this Don Post Studios acknowledge that their prop is the one in the exhibit picture provided by anorwegianguy1972?

Everyone that's trying to say this is "case closed" is failing miserably.

Peace

[edit on 21-10-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   

i didnt see that picture as the 1st page you linked to was infected with spyware and my browser wouldnt load it. i read links 2 and 3 and thats where i drew the comparison to the origonal, sorry.

definately the same.

i was refering to the blue alien in the last link, which is obviously not the same.

[edit on 21-10-2005 by jprophet420]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   

infected with spyware and my browser wouldnt load it

Woops sorry about that I didn't know.

SPiderj

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join