It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien pic from area 51

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I apologise if this has been discussed before did a search and couldn't find anything! I found this photo while browsing I have done a google search on it but didn't find anything more than the photo and a small explanation as to what it is supposed to be!

Does anyone one have anymore info on it has it been debunked?

[edit on 19-10-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
www.verbodennieuws.nl/UFO-Alien-Secrets-Father-Lewis.gif

Why not link it ??? Looks like a wax museum display or something sillly

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
not sure if it's been debunked as such but here's a couple of old threads on this for you to check out

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
not sure if it's been debunked as such but here's a couple of old threads on this for you to check out

Pantha...

The first thread disproves nothing (except one guy saying its fake giving no reason) and is highjacked by a guy posting a pic of a russian UFO. The second thread "debunkers" just say "looks abit rubbery", "the eyes are too big" and "no way a head that large can be supported by such a thin neck", dont really see any debunking. Another quality debunking epoisode at ATM, or have I missed something Pantha?

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
no attempt at anything other than passing on a couple of threads that I just happened to come across just yesterday that contained the image in this thread while doing some image searches of my own.
Whiterabbit29 said they hadn't found anything in a search so I obliged by posting a couple that I had. nothing more nothing less.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Looks 'glassy' to me, and as far as I can see, there are no external reproducing organs. The arm looks bend in a wrong way, could be the picture though. Eyelids doesnt look flexible, which also points to a rubber-alien.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hehehe. Whoever built the alien "tank" was pretty cheap. The alien is laying on an upside down tarp. You can see the little eyehole for tieing it down in the bottom right hand corner.

I have nothing else to say about it, its a bit hard to judge good detail on anything.

I like how they say its an area 51 badge in the photo.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This has been debunked a few times even on coast to coast. Here's a link from a guy who seems to have a real hair up his tush for it. ABout three quarters of the way down the page.

www.clydelewis.com...

Spiderj

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The proportions of this alien seem right, the person that made it obviously knows what greys look like.

Hoaxing should become illegal...it's getting on my nerves...

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
How is anyone here in a postion to say this pic is a fake ? Have you seen a real Grey to no the diffrance ?. How many pics do you guys pass off as fakes are real ?. Me i have never seen a UFO or alien to make these judgements. My guess is NONE of the members of this board have seen a EBE in person, But yet you know that "it eyes are to small" or "its to wax looking" ?. Its like saying that pic of god makes him look fat.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
im with you helium 3

no one is in a position to say what an alein looks like,

also how can you possibly tell any thing from that photo?

how can any one say the eye lids dont look flexible? as a matter of fact i have never heard of an alien blinking

it does look "waxy", sort of shiny, but when a girl has just waxed or shaved legs really good, and moituriser on them, they also are unbelivebly shiny, but they arnt made of wax

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
A good way to tell if pictures like this are real or not is by asking yourself this simple question -

"Is this supposed to be a picture of an alien?"

If the answer to that question is "yes" then the picture is fake.

Zip

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tiddly54
it does look "waxy", sort of shiny, but when a girl has just waxed or shaved legs really good, and moituriser on them, they also are unbelivebly shiny, but they arnt made of wax

Why are people judging a ALIEN FROM ANOTHER PLANET by earth/human standards ? By doing this you are assuming that aliens wax there legs ? or where ever there from have identical conditions to earth therefor in a postion make observations like : Humans dont have a "wax" shin on there skin so either should aliens. I really think you guys have seen to many movies.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
None of you know what you are talking about. It is obvious this picture is real. It is Thor, Supreme Commander of the Asguard Fleet.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   
This thread turned into a real gem !

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zipdot
A good way to tell if pictures like this are real or not is by asking yourself this simple question -

"Is this supposed to be a picture of an alien?"

If the answer to that question is "yes" then the picture is fake.

Zip

Someone have looked themselfes in a room and thrown the key out the window...

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Look at that mustache and they way he's staring blankly at the camera. That uniform doesn't look like anything I've seen on this planet. He looks so unnatural...it's creeping me out.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I actually thought it was quite a good picture. No idea if it's real or not but if not then it's certainly a good effort!

It kind of helps to think about the surroundings when looking at pictures like this. Would some guy really have been able to stand next to a tank like that and pose for a photo? Assuming it was stored in some insanely high clearance complex, would this have been allowed to happen? Wouldn't there have been security cameras in the room at least to stop this? Wouls they actually store aliens in tanks like that? (assuming it was dead and they wanted to preserve it).

Also, can anyone say anything about the authenticity of the guys uniform?

What's all that stuff in the background?

Just throwing some questions out there to try and help solve the puzzle...

Edit for spelling yo

[edit on 19-10-2005 by Nova]

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Holy Cow!! I have his brother here with me at work.
Yep, that's me and my Boss.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
It's bogus, I believe. I remember reading about this one being a museum piece, similar to the one in Roswell...

This has been debunked a few times even on coast to coast. Here's a link from a guy who seems to have a real hair up his tush for it. ABout three quarters of the way down the page.

www.clydelewis.com...

Excellent find...
Go to the link, then look for "The Naked Alien and the Area 51 Worker Photo"

[edit on 19-10-2005 by Gazrok]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join