It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Principia Discordia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
no necromancy and no dark arts. just art; the free art!

The Left Hand Path Will Prevail!

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
ahhh the magnum opiate...

discordianism IS a conspiracy, religion, joke and science...as a high priest, i feel justified to say that. yes, it is a self-confered title, but does that make it less true? robert wilson, greg hill, kerry thornley...all geniuses...too bad thornley wound up the way he did....

after reading the principia, truly explore the church of the subgenius,, in the same vein...illuminatus! and the schrodingers cat trilogy as well...

of course, discordianism doesn't exist, its all just a pygmy of your amalgamation...(that line works better spoken aloud, doesn't it?)

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Discordians are not trying to distrupt the illuminati they are part of it. We worship the goddess Eris (the godess of discord) all we do is confuse people for our own entertainment. we have no hidden motives or anything like that I swear.

Btw: Mr. Momomoto, Famous Japanese, can swallow his own nose.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
It was recently proven that Mr. Momomoto's brother is the one who has been doing all this nose-swallowing.

->

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram
It was recently proven that Mr. Momomoto's brother is the one who has been doing all this nose-swallowing.

->

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Our Lady of Discord is well pleased in us, methinks.

And if not, she needs to lower her frickin' standards.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
If we are to believe the theory that the illuminati are secretly controlled by space aliens that want to control us (for what reason I can not think yet) than we are also to believe that the illuminati consider Discordians as space pirates. although, I being a Discordian pope have no feelings of piracy twards any space-fairng vessel... I just like confusing people and entertaining them/myself with their reactions to me being crazy FNORD.

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hail Eris Hail Discord.

I am tetragrammaton, i am he who was.

This sandman should be written as a constable 5th rank first floor.

LHP FTW

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join