It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kids are under attack in China - article

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Man,

Some people in China don't play when it comes to attacking other people. I mean, we all hear about the people here who get fired and take out a few coworkers, but these folks take their frustrations out on kids.

Youn g children shot in China schoolyard attack

Maybe some of these cats are jealous that the school kids might make more money than them. Who knows? All I know is these fools ain't playing with these kids.

It's a pretty spineless thing to do if you ask me. These dudes are cakes. Only cowards shoot at kids...

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Wow, looks like home grown terrories. well kind of if you read this

A Chinese bus driver stabbed and wounded 25 primary school children in the eastern province of Shandong in September 2004. The same month, a man wielding a knife and homemade bombs injured 28 children in the eastern city of Suzhou.

sad really

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
That's so gay. I feel bad for the children.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
well considering u can get someone's arm chopped off for 200rmb which is like ard 20usd and a head off for 500rmb which is eqiv to 62usd... it doesnt suprise me to see ppl abusing even kids, theyll do anything for a living, be it money job or something. when i say theyll do anything i meant they will literaly go all out.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Interesting that this sicko used "several home-made guns " I have heard rumors of people in China that make their own rifles in makeshift shops. This would seem to be proof of that.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 05:24 AM
link   
i will give them one thing, intersing that they got enough knowlege to make a home made gun. hummm... how do you make a home made gun....

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
China is a pretty safe place actually, i'm living here and nothing is wrong, heck, how many people out of 1.4 billion people are skilled enough to make home-made guns??? some people consider not being able to own guns are wrong, but I sure feel lucky that people aren't allowed to have guns here cause i don't always have to worry about being pointed a gun at.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Look on the up-side, at least these incidents are being reported.

Years ago, they protrayed themselves as a perfect nation, censoring everything in sight and taking a moral high ground against everyone else.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by inquisitivemind
China is a pretty safe place actually, i'm living here and nothing is wrong, heck, how many people out of 1.4 billion people are skilled enough to make home-made guns??? some people consider not being able to own guns are wrong, but I sure feel lucky that people aren't allowed to have guns here cause i don't always have to worry about being pointed a gun at.

yea, but black markets will grow really fast and only crimials will have guns...

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ulshadow
i will give them one thing, intersing that they got enough knowlege to make a home made gun. hummm... how do you make a home made gun....

To make really crude guns (zip guns) its really easy. You pretty much just need a pipe,nail,spring and some know how. These are single shot throw away guns but at close range they can be very effective especially when made for shotgun shells.

If you have Machining Tools and the right blueprints its really not that hard to make copies of just about any gun AR-15s, 50cals rifles whatever. No great knowlege is need to make guns just the right tools.

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Yeah, inquisitivemind, it's always a good thing when the citizenry are defenseless and the government has all the weapons. That's when you have cases like Nazi Germany, the Soviet Union, North Korea and, oh yeah, China.

Liberty over safety.

Another way of saying it is, "Live free or die!"

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ulshadow

Easy , lots of information in the internet.

One of my friend in China made a gun at home 2 years ago. His major is computer software but he learned how to operate the machine by self studying, books, internet...etc

He made it just for fun. But I think that gun should be enough to kill a person.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Interesting...
Owning a gun means you have human rights? means you can attack your government???

Allow citizens to own guns is not a good idea.
Everyone knows the snpier killer story in US few years ago.

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Yeah, inquisitivemind, it's always a good thing when the citizenry are defenseless and the government has all the weapons. That's when you have cases like Nazi Germany, the Soviet Union, North Korea and, oh yeah, China.

Liberty over safety.

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by google_abcd
Interesting...
Owning a gun means you have human rights? means you can attack your government???

Allow citizens to own guns is not a good idea.
Everyone knows the snpier killer story in US few years ago.

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Liberty over safety.

You're right, Google, citizens don't need to own guns. That's why you have pesky things like the Americans getting independence from England. We all know that the government will protect us with martial law. Give up your guns and you'll be ok...

If people needed guns, the people who wrote the Constitution and all that stuff would have put that in there...oh, wait, they did.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
These are political choices that all nations make, the solutions are not perfect and China has made its choice.

new topics

top topics

join