It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon surveillance cctv 2001/9/11 - Please Read

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
This is that same Frenchman that believes a missile hit the Pentagon.

It has to be the Stupidest theory i have heard thus far! Because eyewitnesses on the gound, hundreds, maybe even thousands, saw the plane before it hit, it was seen by too many people. There is the question of the passengers. Hard to make up that many people when you have families everywhere that are missing these relatives.

The question is not whether or not a plane hit the pentagon, it did, the real question is in the 40 minutes after two planes hit the world trade center, and why during those 40 minutes flight 77, hijack confirmed and heading towards dc, was not challeneged.

Bingo! Skadi...well said and realized.

regards
seekerof

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hillbilly
As for the camera? I spent several years in private security for various companies and I know from experience that cctv is flaky at times. Unless you spend a fortune on one, your pictures and video will have "gaps" and quality is usually pretty poor.

Alright, let's say you're right and a plane did actually hit the Pentagon but if you're saying that that kind of camera is flaky at times and I were trying to keep the Pentagon secured I sure wouldn't put cameras like those around the Pentagon. Plus if the camera and video are hoaxed then where's the real one because that didn't look like the size of a 757 to me.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Sorry, MA, I gotta jump in.
You know I hate disagreeing with you, but....

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

* large movements of staff working areas at the Pentagon in the weeks prior

As I said several times before...
The Pentagon is currently undergoing a massive renovation project.
The section of the Pentagon that was hit was Wedge 1, which completed renovation in March '01. Phased personnel move-in began then, in the completed A & B rings. "Finishing" the office space in the remaining 3 rings was ongoing, with move-in still ocurring, on 9/11/01.
This would be the "large movement of staff." They couldn't work in these conditions!:

]Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
* silencing of firefighters and rescue workers

A good friend of mine was a firefighter on the scene.
He wasn't given any gag orders.
There *was* evidence of personal effects suggesting luggage in the ruins, as well as mangled airplane parts.

-B.

posted on Sep, 17 2003 @ 05:40 AM
link   
www.cooperativeresearch.net...

"(9:06 - 9:16 a.m.) Bush, having just been told of the second WTC crash (see (9:06 a.m.)), does not leave the Sarasota, Florida, classroom he entered around 9:03. Rather, he stays and listens as 16 Booker Elementary School second-graders take turns reading a story called Pet Goat, about a girl's pet goat. [AFP, 9/7/02] They are just about to begin reading when Bush is warned of the attack. One account says that the classroom is then silent for about 30 seconds, maybe more. Bush then picks up the book and reads with the children "for eight or nine minutes." [Tampa Tribune, 9/1/02] In unison, the children read out loud, "The - Pet - Goat. A - girl - got - a - pet - goat. But - the - goat - did - some - things - that - made - the - girl's - dad - mad." And so on. Bush mostly listens, but does ask the children a few questions to encourage them. [Washington Times, 10/7/02] At one point he says, "Really good readers, whew! ... These must be sixth-graders!" [Time, 9/12/01] In the back of the room, Press Secretary Ari Fleischer catches Bush's eye and holds up a pad of paper for him to read, with "DON'T SAY ANYTHING YET" written on it in big block letters. [Washington Times, 10/7/02] Otherwise, Bush is completely cut off from outside developments. CNN reported in 1999, "Only the president has the authority to order a civilian aircraft shot down." [CNN, 10/26/99] The pilot of one of the planes flying to catch Flight 175 notes that it wouldn't have mattered if he caught up with it, because only Bush could order a shootdown, and Bush is at a public event at the time. [Cape Cod Times, 8/21/02] If that fighter had caught up to Flight 175, or if a fighter had a chance to shoot down Flight 77, would many have needlessly died because Bush didn't leave this classroom? (Note that three articles claim that Bush leaves the classroom at 9:12 [New York Times, 9/16/01 (B), Telegraph, 12/16/01, Daily Mail, 9/8/02], but the video of Bush in the room lasts longer than that. That video also has edits and ends before Bush leaves. The above time is a rough guess based mostly on the Tampa Tribune estimate)."

Personally i think people involved in the 9/11 conspiracy were eliminated in the Pentagon attacks, I find it impossible to imagine that the Pentagon's security is so poor.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The surveilance Cameras are a weak point. The frame rate on them is lower, it was not put there to catch planes going 450 mph slamming into buildings. It was made to catch people going at normal speeds doing naughty things. Thus, it wasnt designed to catch that plane doing its dirty deed.

The points this guy has are weak and stupid. The photos he posts to "find the plane".......i cant even find the pentagon in that huge black wreck, let alone lightweight aluminum plane parts that probably disnitigrated into nothing. You cant even make out the fire fighters in those pictures. So of course u aint gonna see a plane. Anything that creates a fireball to blacken the concrete is gonna blacken everything else.

I think, banshee, what he was refering to was the slience for the New York firefighters, who were angry that Guilliani kept them from retrieving the corpses of thier fallen bretheren, and who stonewalled them when they tried to investigate further into what caused the WTC collapse. The firefighters were blocked in thier efforts.

Flight 77 did crash into the pentagon. It was a place full of people.

What you should be more concerned about was what flight 77 was doing for damn near an hour after two planes already hit the WTC.

Dont ask this stupid loons question: "where is the plane". Ask instead, where were the planes (the f-16s) and why was the plane allowed to meander all over the #ing place before it hit without so much as a challange?

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Great find!

The one and only problem is the number of witnesses whom actually saw the plane.

One possibility, unlikely but quite possible, is the govt threatened all of the witnesses.

For more info on this look up "JFK assasination"
Most of the witnesses mysteriously perished. The government will stop at nothing to silence the truth.

[Edited on 19-9-2003 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Killing all the witnesses in this case would not work. because everyone who was outside around and near the flight path of the plane saw it. Thats not just a handfull, or even hundreds of witnesses they would have to track down, locate, dispose of, or intimidate. Thats THOUSANDS of people from everywhere in the DC metro they would have to do in.

Far too many witnesses. Too many witnesses who were on the beltway and saw the plane fly directly overhead. thousands of cars in traffic, druing morning rush, saw a plane.

you cant make that kind of # up. Not thousands of people who are so far scattered everywhere. you dont even know who all saw the plane.

There was a plane, you can bet on that.

posted on Sep, 18 2003 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Here's a theory I read. I really don't care either way because the truth is people are dead and the guv didn't seem to care about these lives. But anyway, here's the theory...

A large (no warhead) missle was painted to look like a plane. At high speed it would be difficult to tell the difference especially if there are "windows" and such on it. Also, to colaborate many of those "beltway" witnesses said they heard a wooosh which isn't was a 757 sounds like when you have a couple multi-ton engines right over your head. The actual plane and people were sent to the nearest base to be taken out by other means. The pentagon impact had to be controlled.

Ok, like I said just another theory (not mine). The real concern is the U.S. guv doesn't care as long as they can siphon untold billions from the public for their crusades. At this point I really can't put it past them to sacrafice a few thousand lives so they can use it to milk the public more. It makes me immensely sick.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Well, that story is about as plausible as the official version of what happened (the parts that have been publicly presented by the criminals in the Bush administration).

But I don't believe it, either, as I am sure you don't.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 02:55 AM
link   
The plane flew in the Pentagon. Thats all there is to it, really.

How can you debate that, when there is so much evidence in favour?

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
The plane flew in the Pentagon. Thats all there is to it, really.

I disagree with that. Vagueness is where these sorts of arguments come unstuck, and precision is part of quality info.

The plane did not fly into the Pentagon at all. It skimmed and bumped the surface of the Pentagon lawn, which is how the temporary pilot managed to bring it in so low. It was in the process of "landing" when it took out the wall, not flying.

Just to be nitpicky, but it is so important to establish fact in areas of dispute, isn't it.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Yeah thats true. Fair enough then.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Ask instead, where were the planes (the f-16s) and why was the plane allowed to meander all over the #ing place before it hit without so much as a challange?

I can't argue with that. You're right on that account. I've always found that puzzling more than the "no plane theory." It's too bad we still have not gotten an answer to that question yet. I'm wondering if we'll ever know.

Yes, the F-16's should've been there before the plane crashed into the Pentagon. That is very puzzling.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Yes Mr Mulder. Flight 77 is more than puzzling. It is the most damning event of that horrid day. It is the one thing that hapened that needs no digging, it was in plain public eye for all to see. It is in the media right in front of our faces. Of all the events of that day, flight 77 was a no brainer.

After two planes hit the WTC, Flight 77, which already was displaying puzzling behavior, suddenly wne t full blow hijacked, complete with "cellphone calls from frantic passengers". for 40 minutes, from its last supposedly known location to impact, it lost transponder signal. For 40 minutes, after two horrific plane crashes into the world trade center, and flight 77 unaccounted for, hijack confirmed, and taking off from Dulles Airport, not an alarm was sounded in DC. No evacuations. The fighter jets attached to Andrews Airforce base, 15 minutes from DC, were flying training missions in NC. Yet they were not called home during this state of emergency, because, you mean to tell me, after two planes confirmed crashed in the WTC, that no one in Washington was concerned? 40 minutes and even the fighter wing from Langley, Virgninia, was not alerted and scrambled? The Penatagon, with surface to air missiles equiped, didnt deploy them?

This sint secret "suspect information" this is verified facts out in the open for all to see that can be found in any major news source. No searching needed. This is blatantly out in the open. You dont need fantastic tales of plane lok alike missiles and missing plan scrap to see a serious problem here. Its right there in front off you.

I keep stressing flight 77 because its the one thing that the believers of the official story have absolutely no valid counter arguement to. Its the most blatant and obivious evidence for a conspiracy in this whole mess.

Add flight 77 to the other extremly suspect and disturbing details of that day and......

I smell the stink of the Bush admin all over it. Add a touch of foreign element.

People, just look at flight 77 alone if you still think the govornment had NOTHING to do with it.

Id like to see someone give me a rational exlaination of flight 77 in counter arguement to the conspiracy side.

posted on Oct, 20 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by William
Well... considering that my brother, a Georgtown english professor, saw the plane about 5-7 seconds before it hit, and related his observations to authorities (along with someone else who as with him, and other people who were driving on the highway)... I'm going to believe my bro.

Hey William, since you live in Manhattan, did you see the 9/11 World Trade Center attacks happen right before your eyes?

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 08:47 PM
link   
once again, all they have to do is release some of the film and photos that they confiscated right after the crash took place, and the issue goes away. Now why wouldn't they do that?

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dexxy
once again, all they have to do is release some of the film and photos that they confiscated right after the crash took place, and the issue goes away. Now why wouldn't they do that?

maybe coz the armed forces,SAS,militants etc....IMPORTANT ppl were there to sift through what was left of it all.
or maybe it was a mistake? they werentunder orders and so assumed that would be the next best thing to do?
who cares about some tapes....think BIG
sattelite images were captured by the U.S.S.R crews, now THAT is smthng u wanna take a good look at.
why the u.s.s.r not the u.s spy sattelites?

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
khieu and theneo have stumbled on to something...a lie repeated over and over and over and over and over..will be taken as the truth..
the picture speake volumes, much more than the the "evidence". witnesses saw a "plane"...but was it realy the palne the govt says it was.... I also find it hard to believe the physical evidence that i saw....what did happen to the plane??, the passengers?? there is obviously something wrong with the 'offical account' , that is has obviuos as being shot in the back of the head and the head pitching backwards and brain matterial being splashed from the direction of the shot......hay..thats sound familar.....
something is wrong with the pentagon crash....that is so obvious.....but i guess if people want to stick thier head in the sand..there is plenty of it....
"do not try to bend the spoon, that is impossible. only try to recognize the truth....there is no spoon"

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
this site will BLOW your mind away!!!

What hit the Pentagon?

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
My thought is that it was a smaller aircraft and a missile that hit the pentagon. I would guess most probably the missile came from the small aircraft, but i suppose that is not absolutely necessary.

Rumsfeld himself talks about the missile that hit the pentagon.

Anyone know how fast a global hawk UAV can go. They can fire missiles can't they?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join