It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bush The Anti-Christ? (from ATSNN)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JKersteJr
Thank you for those references Benevolent, that is pretty much how it was explained to me by a very spiritual person who has read the KJV of the bible many times, anti christ is not so much of a title but a term to explain the nature of the person, anti - christ, the opposite of Christ, he does anything he can to go against good.

What if the term Anti Christ is not in reference to good & evil what if this is a reference to combating evil in the oposite life of the same person.
No shining star no wisemen no glory but the glory he seeks for others just a suffering servant of the Father. Seeking the truth of God seeing that people who use books to replace the truth within their hearts go to war and judge others far to often.
Just a thought
G

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
George Bush is NOT the Anti-Christ.

As was posted - the Anti-Christ is a charmer, intelligent, and
will have the following of most of the world. G.W. doesn't.

Each of the popes have been pointed at by fundamentalists to be
'the Anti-Christ'. Considering that there have been 265 +/- Popes,
that proves them wrong, not to mention the fact that almost nobody
actually listens to what the pope has to say, not even Catholics.

Maytreya has been put forth as the Anti-Christ. But honestly I doubt
he even exhists. I think it's a money scheme by Benjamine Creme
to get people to send him $$$ while he channels that Maytreya is
'about to come forth' -
yeah right, he's been 'about to come
forth' for about 20 years now!

Hillary is a possible candidate!

The Anti-Christ will come. When he (or she) comes most people here,
and everywhere else, won't have a clue that they have been fooled
and that they are following the Anti-Christ. That's what scripture says.
VERY FEW folks will recognize him for what he is.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Some may believe that Hitler was an Anti-Christ, and in comparison now Bush maybe the same,
you may have noticed that Humans like to find truths, linking the past with the future, and its the little twist's of fate that tell me that Bush is or wont be the Anti-Christ,
its the other Austrian guy you should be looking out for.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Each of the popes have been pointed at by fundamentalists to be
'the Anti-Christ'. Considering that there have been 265 +/- Popes,

There are many Anti-Christs, Paul says this, or would you rather pick and choose what verses you believe from the scriptures. I suggest you go back and read the rest of the posts here first. The little horn is not the Anti-Christ, but rather a station of men, the Caesars/Popes…

Now please hit me with your 10K bible verses with no explanation. My little comment about that was based on experiences with you specifically…

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Bush is not the anti christ read the Bible wrong part of the were he comes in to power pepole. Praise Jesus

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by prhodes
Bush is not the anti christ read the Bible wrong part of the were he comes in to power pepole. Praise Jesus

Definetly praise jesus, Registered: 6-6-2006.
Good luck

And welcome.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
George W. Bush Birth Date:
July 6th, 1946
7:26 AM
New Haven
Connecticut

Make anything you want out of it...but I do see three 6's and what not. Can't help to think how many 6's GW Bush is surrounded by.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
damn, just realised how few 6's I am surrounded with ;-( no great wit and intelligence for me then i guess!

If the Antichrist is infact so intelligent and cunning, what better way to disguise yourself than as a bumbling moron??

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by theyrewatchingme

If the Antichrist is infact so intelligent and cunning, what better way to disguise yourself than as a bumbling moron??

Hence the part where nobody would suspect a thing.
Sometimes you got to wonder if GWB just plays dumb and simple, maybe he plays to the fools?
I don't think the wise one's would support them, but who cares, there are more sheeple than the one's who will forge there own way.
But yet, even sheep stray from the flock, and they are getting more numerous.
Too little, too late.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
fool me once......................................................................shame on you

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
fool me once......................................................................shame on you

fool me twice and errrrrrr you wont fool me again?

I have to say hes either a brrillliant actor playing a role of a fool
or an awful actor, is infact not the brightest sausage in the factory, and is in control of the worlds largest stockpile of nuclear weapons

oh dear, I think I just made a puddle...

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
If theres another terrorist attack, his approval will go up. If one country declares war on us, his approval will go up. BUT Bush is taken unprecedented measures that keep us protected by another terrorist attack. So if he was the antichrist who has great approval wouldnt he try to scandalize our actions in order to get higher approval rates? Or he could of already did that if the US bombed the World Trade center not the terrorists. I see Bush's approval rating will drop if we go to war with Iran. So how are his approval rates going to go up within the next two years (almost one?) I see Bush Sir as the antichrist and Bush junior influenced too much by his father.

www.bushisantichrist.com... - Or that stuff can be true and he is the antichrist

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Bush?? nah. Vladimir Putin yes..

GOOGLE that one

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join