It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We go to liberate, not to conquer"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
OH? well i suppose allowing the US to bombard Cities all over iraq, and use chemical weapons on fallujah, and murder and rape people in abu gharib doesn't count right?

The US forces are not the iraqi government.
Also, rape? I'd like to see some reports or are you generalising again?

No instead they shot women and children hiding under their beds. What's your point exactly?

If you see someone "hiding" under a bed after storming a house, being shot at and seeing your friend die...you might be a little jumpy too.
My point is, the nazi's openly shot the women, men and children....they where seen as scum.

LOL, well atleast you admit you made him.

We always have, I didnt create him...my countries past generations did...I will have to live with thier blood on my hands but frankly I cant judge them..
[quot]
But how are you liberating them while you are replacing Saddam, with something just as bad, Yourselves.

We are not replacing him, not in the slightest.

The Germans may have hated stalin, but they where just as bad, and the russians hated the germans just as the Iraqies hate america, and the russians resisted them, just as the Iraqies are resisting.

Thats you generalising again...
As I have said to red mage, if you want to continue this lets do it in another thread (PS red mate, Sorry again mate..) or U2U.

So is it right for germany to invade Russia to "liberate them from stalin" ? no ofcource not, just as it is not right for you to invade ANY sovereign nation, on the context of medling with their leaders.

U2U or thread you pick.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join