It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not all natural disasters are natural

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Recent Earthquake in Pakistan.

This was no earthquake boys !!

It was Pentagon's top secret seismic weapon.

THEY tested it last year and we had a Tsunami.

This time they fine tuned it:

Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 5902 m; depth fixed by location program

Parameters Nst=199, Nph=199, Dmin=918002m, Rmss=0.9832 sec, Gp= 22°,
M-type=moment magnitude (Mw), Version=Q

Global locator 34.404°N, 73.566°E

Saturday, October 08, 2005 at 035038.04 Zulu Time

Result recorded: magnitude 7.8

Detonation Depth: -10047 m set by auto cal.

Region PAKISTAN

Distances :

90200m NNE of ISLAMABAD
120100m WNW of Srinagar

[edit on 11-10-2005 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
the only thing i heard of a seismic weopon was from the Russians. and it involved nuclear weapons to do that. thats probably it. its like Pakistan detonating a nuke and the earthquakes in Afghanistan happened after that. but its based on assumptions.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
It could well have been a weapon, its not that unbeleivable. In fact I reckon it could have been.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
LOL I hope you 3 are joking...
Any proof that a weapon like this exists or even how it would work???

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Rose

veenet.value.net...

here read this, grab some popcorn as well while reading it. this is wat i heard about that linked to the Russians in the first place. dont know if its still being dealt with.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Couldn't resist throwing this into the mix.

Look at the dates and times.

Coincidence?!

No assumptions nor assertions intended I just thought it might fuel some conspirital fires.

Peace2All

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
So, do all of the seismologists around the world, in China, Japan, Europe, the U.S. Australia, etc, etc, know about this weapon?

Otherwise how is it that none of them have ever noticed anything unusual about the quakes or the tsunami?

If I sign up to study seismology at my local university, will I get to joint the “secret seismic weapons cub?”

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Rose

Any proof that aliens exist? Or that the US has a hypersonic reconnaissance aircraft capable of mach-6+ performance...

Nope...but that doesnt stop 50% of ATS believing in them does it!

I think it very possible that a country like the US would strive to have a weapon capable of producing massive earthquakes anywhere in the world.

Now im not saying they have, or ever will, but if they could im pretty sure they would want one!

Mic

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Well, theoretically, if you have a satelite that could manipulate the earth's magnetic field, or at the very least at a localized spot.

you could pull this off, it is quite funny that Muslim Indonesia and Pakistan were hit and to add to the conspiracy, Katrina hit New Orleans which is largely populated by african americans, all minorities that many in the US don't particulary like...

could Bush be the ultimate racist and be using mother nature against other races and ethnic groups to commit invisible genocide? I can't see why not...he follows alot of other hitler trends, however more covert.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MickeyDee
Any proof that aliens exist?

Absolute tonnes. Infact that's an underexduration.

I don't think there is anything not widely accepted which has more evidence to prove it than the existance of ETs.

Originally posted by MickeyDeeOr that the US has a hypersonic reconnaissance aircraft capable of mach-6+ performance...

I wouldn't have a clue about that....

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
could Bush be the ultimate racist and be using mother nature against other races and ethnic groups to commit invisible genocide?

It goes without debate....of course he can. He is G.W.B. after all.

Now about this, well I say it's entirely possible. The pentagon DOES have a "black budget" exactly for this type of stuff, and it is obviously extremly useful.

Just think, why bomb a city or a place when you can cause an earthquake there?

It would be far more devestating and effective.

posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I don't even think it is possible to make such a weapon unless it was given to the pentagon by Aliens. But then again anything is possible.

I have heard that we had a bomb that the Gov was afraid to test for the fear of knocking the earth off it's axis. But this was years ago when I heard it and doubt it is true.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This earthquake was a 7.8 according to the original post so I don't think what I am going to mention caused it. Last night I saw a show on discovery I believe about bone yards, and they did a segment on the B52. They interviewed a B52 pilot and he said that in Afghanistan they dropped numerous JDAM's on a mountaintop hideout which apparently stored lots and lots of munitions because he said that the secondary explosions blew the top of the mountain off and registered as a 2.0 earthquake in Pakistan

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Bush is the ultimate racist, I agree...... Covertly though, and Condoleeza, and Gonzales are Pawns.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
it was in the news a few years back that india was testing nuclear bombs under the see and possibly under ground too

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jarf77psc
it was in the news a few years back that india was testing nuclear bombs under the see and possibly under ground too

I remember hearing about that because Pakistan was all up in arms about it.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
And you were able to distinguish between this supposedly man made earth quake and a natural one how exactly? I mean, since geologists can't, you must have a pretty awesome technique.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MickeyDee
think it very possible that a country like the US would strive to have a weapon

If they US could cause massive earthquakes like that remotely all over the world, then the US would rule the world outright, there wouldn't be a question of whether or not it existed, Bush would be addressing on the one TV channel on the planet, the Imperial Domain from a golden throne high atop his fortified palace atop Mt Everest.

An earthquake weapon like this is worthy of ming the merciless.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Well, explain this...

How come there are bills about both seismic weapon restrictions and the establishment of a division in the US govt dealing with weather manipulation?

I'm serious, check out this bill 517. You can search "weather control bill 517" or something.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Two words guys, Resonant Harmonics.

This is not a one line response...

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The Earth is just too big for humans to have much of an immediate effect on it. Humans can, over time, cause changes to occur.

Having said that, it's true that the air strike in Afganistan registered as about a 2.2 on earthquake monitoring equipment in Pakistan. Copper mining explosives in Utah, registers on monitoring equipment around the world. It looks like underground nuclear testing. And, an outfit that pumped industrial sludge into a fault, for a year near Cleveland, actually caused an earthquake.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join