It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: Poll: Bush Is Losing The Support Of His Core

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
resistance hum. . . by the way of your words you sound like a self righteous, pro-lifer fanatic.

Interesting. . . hate the bush administration because it could not bring the desire theocracy wanted by fundamentalist radicals like you.

So satan is the one to blame.

I'm not looking for a theocracy. I just want the Constitution restored, and the Declaration upon which it is founded and supported to be upheld, that humans are endowed with god-given rights and the purpose of the government is to PROTECT THOSE RIGHTS. And paramount of those rights is the right to life. Without that, the rest is a sad and sick joke.

Time to bow out of the Lemming Parade. Swim upstream. Try it. You might like it.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by koji_K
I'm surprised of all groups that the evangelicals are upset with Bush. I would have thought the largest gripes would be coming from the "small government" conservatives rather than the social ones.

Either way, hopefully conservatives of every stripe will come to see that the Bush administration is not conservative, it is neoconservative, and the two ideologies are nothing alike. Essentially, neocons have hijacked this country from the hands of both the liberals and the conservatives.

-koji K.

koji -- you're one of the few making any sense here. Actually the ones advocating small government and the so-called "social conservatives" are one and the same. We want the government to stop funding the schools, stop funding Planned Parenthood, stop funding just about everything and just do the job they were set up to do in the first place -- WHICH IS PROTECT PEOPLE'S RIGHTS, keep the bad guys from killing us, breaking in our homes and stealing, just keep us safe so we can live and breathe and raise our families and serve God in freedom, that we can keep the fruits of our labors, to be able to give to the poor out of choice, not to have the money ripped away from us at the point of a gun by the government so they can distribute it as "entitlements" to people who aren't entitled at all.

The "right" to kill your baby is not included in the Constitution or the Declaration.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
"I'm not looking for a theocracy. I just want the Constitution restored, and the Declaration upon which it is founded and supported to be upheld, that humans are endowed with god-given rights and the purpose of the government is to PROTECT THOSE RIGHTS. And paramount of those rights is the right to life. Without that, the rest is a sad and sick joke. "

Your living in a dream world ! Every international treaty the president signs now abrogates your rights and priviledge as an American citizen.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Hey, Bode. You're so right. I honestly don't expect it to happen. I'm just saying, if I had my druthers that's what I'd want. I'm not looking to force anybody to join my church. I just want the right to go to my own church, live in peace, and not to have to pay for somebody else's kid's indoctrination into New Age mind control Luciferian Illuminati witchcraft dung.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by resistance

I'm not looking for a theocracy. I just want the Constitution restored, and the Declaration upon which it is founded and supported to be upheld,

I do too see we are not different here in this line of thinking.

that humans are endowed with god-given rights and the purpose of the government is to PROTECT THOSE RIGHTS. And paramount of those rights is the right to life. Without that, the rest is a sad and sick joke.

Here we are not, humans endowed by a creator, not a particular God or your interpretation of what god is or out to be.

Taking in consideration that women are the ones to given life is their decision to make that choices not yours or anybody else, specially if a women life is in the line, the moralistic approach that you use with your Satan and dooms end of day is just your personal opinion coming from drilling as to the place of women should have in earth as by the fundamentalist views and believes of radicals Christians in this country.

That believe that their version of God is the right one and nobody else.

Time to bow out of the Lemming Parade. Swim upstream. Try it. You might like it.

Perhaps is time for you to open your eyes and see that is nothing more than a scheme to turn this country to the views of one particular group and to force society into one line of though the moral majority rule society.

But the morals are to be dictated by the minority.

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Marge -- Morals are determined by the Golden Rule and are the same no matter what religion you are. Do unto others. Would you want someone to kill you because you were inconvenient, not wanted, or in the way?

Only barbarians think that way.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join