It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female soldiers from around the world

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
That is just a wrong and ignorant statment as well as a diservice to women all over the world that serve in the Military.

Call pilots like A-10 pilot Kim Campbell call sign "Killer Chick" a PR stunt
www.seniorwomen.com...
Heres a picture of her warthog after combat. With 120 combat hours in her A-10 shes has likely seen more combat and killed more people the 99%percent of the people on this board.

www.seniorwomen.com...

I agree, and looking a t the picture in the link, I think she is the same woman I saw on the History Channel, Modern Marvels or some thing like that. They were interveiwing some A-10 pilots and remember seeing her (I fell in love with her) talk about her tour of duty in Iraq.

After a couple minuets of hearing here interview I realized she is not some dainty helpless little girl that she looks like. She is probably tougher then most people I know, more of a tomboy.

( I still have a crush on her though)

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Here in Canada women are entitled to all military trades. I happen to work with one who is tougher than a lot of the guys. PLUS she is really cute. (not that that has any bearing on anything )

So far in my career I have never had any problems working with women. In fact its been a positive thing. I was on a mission a couple of years ago and the fact there was women around kinda helped relax my mood when things were tense. ( women have some magic powers I swear
)

Oh I also had the chance to meet a US Marine female. She was awsome. Super polite and very professional. And she looked pretty good in uniform too. Just something about a tough woman.... sorry losing my train of thought...

<< 1  2   >>

join