It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female soldiers from around the world

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Female soldiers

Now for the ATS tie in, Why is this on the Iran Defense Net web site?

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Why do I have a bad feeling its going to get closed

Then again, they also have needs...... Like us.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Why not?

The website is registered in Westchester, California. I'm sure they get excited about girls in uniforms just as much as the next guy.

posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
dude we had this exact same thread in bts, yet it got closed dunno why?

when i came back it was gone

however the veitnam girl is banging hot!
foto for refference!

[edit on 4-10-2005 by Lysergic]

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
My babies momma.

Not really, but I can dream.

Speaking of weapons, here is some lethal precision.
Le fem airguard

[edit on 5-10-2005 by ADVISOR]

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   
A committed civilian here.

First, I'd just like to start by saying that the Roumanian Army looks like the way to go. I mean, they are the only ones giving out hugs.

Second, these are all PR photos. No pics of toilets scrubbed or mattresses being deloused.

With one exception:

The photos of the Israeli Defense Force fems is true to my experience---world's tightest uniforms----definitely some kind of psy op going on there.

And the Japanese soldiers are just so, so cute. Not sexy, but cute. Like little kids playing dress up or something.

So here's my picks:

Most likely to "snap you like a freaking twig:" USMC chick.
First runner up would be in the 3rd Czech picture, far right front row.

Most likely NOT to keep state secrets: the Czech girls in the first pic.
2nd runners up: Russian, the fourth picture from the top. Those girls look like they just found some rifles at the mall.

Most likely to "get state secrets FROM you:"
Vietnamese soldier.
1st runner-up: Miss Portugal.
2nd runner-up: The Miss IDF (the Israeli Pictures, the one by herself trying to salute. Obvious Mossad agent. I think her name was Bilha.)

[edit on 5-10-2005 by dr_strangecraft]

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Personally I wouldn't be interested in a woman who knew more about guns and how to use them than I did. But as far as chicks in uniform goes, they get two thumbs up from Westy.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
"I'd hit it!"
LOL

I wouldn't mind going to war with females in my team. Think about all the fun!

The real dilemma is, how would you react if you had to kill females in opposite forces? Even more frightening dilemma, would you shoot back at child soldiers like the ones in Darfur? Knowing they will not hesitate a second to kill you, do you chicken out or fight back and turn crazy for the rest of your life after murdering kids?

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Facing children on the battle field would be 10x worse than facing that tanky american chick and shes hella scary

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Personally I wouldn't be interested in a woman who knew more about guns and how to use them than I did. But as far as chicks in uniform goes, they get two thumbs up from Westy. ...WestPoint23

First off this is off topic,BUT way to go man! When it goes down, I'll be thanking you for your contribution of extra ammo as I'm gathering up your gear and stepping over your body.

When I did my time in the Army, the best shooter ( in my company) was a chick from Arkansas, (97 out of 100), gangly and bucktoothed for sure , but I wouldn't have to worry about her packing me out of a hot zone cause there wouldn't be anybody left to harass us after she was done! BTW I shot sharpshooter on a cold course (first time on range after getting back from a family medical emergency).

Granted nobody was shooting back on the range, but a real shooter knows that spraying and praying just doesn't cut it in the real world, as evinced by your typical banger in the hood when they cut loose with 2 clips and the best kill count they get is the 8 yr old asleep in their bed 2 houses down from their intended target.

Just because people don't have a piece of paper saying they are smarter than average doesn't mean that they know what they are doing.

P.S. That big ugly brown or black chick on the line with you would look pretty good to you if you thought you might get your junk shot off in the next 15 or so minutes.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
It's good to see the rest of the world isn't as bogged down as America is in terms of women serving in the military.

And like all of you, a lady in uniform and toting a weapon is ++++++ in my book!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The Grandma have my vote

She probably fought in WW2, and schooled the rest of the soldiers on her side the tactics of urban warfare

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
They should have included Lyudmyla Pavlichenko arguably the greatest female sniper who ever lived.

309 confirmed kills including 36 enemy snipers.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
They should have included Lyudmyla Pavlichenko arguably the greatest female sniper who ever lived.

309 confirmed kills including 36 enemy snipers.

The enemy snipers killed probably thought when they got her in their cross sight.......

"Man....all these sniping ..my eyes are getting tired, Im beginning to see things..."

Then get shot.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

First off this is off topic,BUT way to go man! When it goes down, I'll be thanking you for your contribution of extra ammo as I'm gathering up your gear and stepping over your body.

Uhh.. WTF? Did I say something, perhaps you misunderstood my post.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   

HUH? Id say thats a pretty heavy thing to say to somebody, depending on your intent you may want to edit that a bit...

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc

HUH? Id say thats a pretty heavy thing to say to somebody, depending on your intent you may want to edit that a bit...

Not really. WestPoint23 is known for saying heavy things all the time, so he's pretty much fine with it when someone else says it to him.

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Not really. WestPoint23 is known for saying heavy things all the time, so he's pretty much fine with it when someone else says it to him.

Aye, only when I deserve it though, I really don't see what that guy had a problem with regarding my post.

[edit on 5-10-2005 by WestPoint23]

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Female PAP soldier.

external image

[edit on 5-10-2005 by COWlan]

[edit on 5-10-2005 by COWlan]

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Aye, only when I deserve it though, I really don't see what that guy had a problem with regarding my post.

Well after rereading my post I admit it was way over the top, I just couldn't believe what i was reading. Big deal that she knows more about guns or shoots better, having someone like that in your corner is always an asset.

Anyway, I apologize.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join