It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which side will you join?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I feel like if your are unfortunate enough to make their # list you are going to be toast no matter which side your on. They know who their enemies are and will extinguish them. Someone should come up with a questionaire so they can easily decide who their true enemies are. That way they wouldn't kill someone who might be a friend. But if the world is going to be reduced to a few as in the days of Noah we are all toast anyway. Right now the suns coming up and it looks like its going to be a good day. I will rejoice and be glad in it.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe
I feel like if your are unfortunate enough to make their # list you are going to be toast no matter which side your on. They know who their enemies are and will extinguish them. Someone should come up with a questionaire so they can easily decide who their true enemies are.

Not a good idea.

You know those little questions you get asked before you board a plane?

Do you think hijackers and/or bombers say "Why yes, yes I do have something hazardous and what's more, I'm going to use it!"?

People lie. Some do it constantly. What you're suggesting just isn't feasible, because nobody is going to say "well..yeah, actually, I was going to assassinate you next weekend, since you're asking...".

. Right now the suns coming up and it looks like its going to be a good day. I will rejoice and be glad in it.

me too

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower
You know those little questions you get asked before you board a plane?

Do you think hijackers and/or bombers say "Why yes, yes I do have something hazardous and what's more, I'm going to use it!"?

I remember ages back there was an article on ATS or ATSNN where a woman, as a joke, said just that or something like it. Airport security promptly handcuffed her and took her away, and then took her luggage out on to the tarmac where the bomb squad blew it up.
Quite funny in retrospect, but the message is the same: Real terrorists don't answer "yes" to questions like that.

======================================================
Terrorism Questionnaire
Qn. 1: Do you now or have you ever felt the urge to blow yourself up near other people so that you can be rewarded with seventy seven hot virgin babes in heaven?

======================================================
"Ummmm....ooooh, geez...this one's tricky..."

[edit on 2005-9-29 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
That's a good point.

On the Green Card application forms there are questions like that, about being associated with the communist party or other organisations and if you've ever been convicted of terroist actions. If you have, lying on this won't tear up your conscience.

I've got to admit, I would join the NWO for some reason. I'm not sure why but I prefer dictatorships and military rule, and am very keen to join the army for some reason. Not entirely sure why. It'll be a pleasure fighting people like yourselves.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
So all those who will join the glorious NWO for personal safety/survival/convenience/McValue Meal coupons/an NWO badge and cap/whatever reason, what will you do if they start cutting the heads off Christians, Jews and Muslims? Will you suddenly realize you picked the wrong side? Or are we talking Huxley's version here?

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hehehe.

If it's religious persecution I would defend Catholicism if it was the anti-Christ and the End of Times as that would prove God's existence. A place in Heaven is better then a place in Hell.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
if the NWO is peaceful like what i hope the omega agency will be like, and if it makes the world a better place, like with world peace, and cures to every disease on earth, then i would be prepared to support an NWO 100%, and i would hope they take over soon

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
My youthful idealism left me years ago. I am now retired and seeking comfort and security. I will join whichever 'side' that will give me those things.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I would join whichever side will allow me to pave a decent road for my children. Which side that will be, who knows? And who here can say which side that would be? Joining one side could mean a good life for myself, but down the road, this same side could mean something different for my children. It is a catch 22, as many of you know. Having a good life here now could mean a bad afterlife, and a bad life here now could mean a good afterlife. And if this is true, what will the decisions that I make now and for the next few years, while the NWO is taking its place, affect my kids? What kind of life will they have? I can only hope a good one and a good afterlife, and hope that whichever decisions I make now affect them so later now.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mashup
If it's religious persecution I would defend Catholicism if it was the anti-Christ and the End of Times as that would prove God's existence. A place in Heaven is better then a place in Hell.

That is exactly what I thought, se my earlier post if you wish. I think i would defend christianity purely from the bible though, as that has not made up its own rules or gone the wrong way, away from the teachings of the bible.

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razgriz
if the NWO is peaceful like what i hope the omega agency will be like, and if it makes the world a better place, like with world peace, and cures to every disease on earth, then i would be prepared to support an NWO 100%, and i would hope they take over soon

This is the message 'they' will bring, and the promise 'they' will make, but it will be a deception... There's only one dude who can achieve this, and He's not on 'their' side.

[edit on 2005-9-30 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Isn't there a Chinese proverb that goes like so:

"Embrace what you can't change."

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
If you want to resist the NWO you should not be expressing your desire to do so on ATS.

Do you think they don't read this???
Do you believe you are still free???

do you believe they can't generate a pych profile for everyone out of thin air, say by 'analysing' buying habits? in the same vein, do you think adhering to the speed limit will help you at all if everyone does it? first, the fines go UP, then, limits get LOWERED if that doesn't help, you'll be forced to keep your lights on at noon, in the end traffic laws will be arbitrary and all- encompassing, just like any legislation.

see, they need victims, if they can no longer generate victims through current legislation, additional rules will be imposed, to keep the cash (eg. fines) flowing and the victims suffering (eminent domain?), currently, they're taking on the weak ones, who cannot or don't want to defend themselves. eg. the TSA, normal peons are in for a good groping and hours of waiting in line. (hint: Tango target par excellence, iraqi queue bombers anyone) while the biz jetters probably walk through the controls suing their exclusive docking gate...

[edit on 10-10-2005 by Long Lance]

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The very existance of sides is self defeating. Uniting all people is the sole hope for a better time to come. If we do not join in unity, we will not make it.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
The very existance of sides is self defeating. Uniting all people is the sole hope for a better time to come. If we do not join in unity, we will not make it.

peace, bro i'm with ya

seriously, though, even if i have admit being guilty of identifying adversarial charakters (their 'side'), i'd say the major portion of blame has to be attached to those who impose laughable restrictions on our lives while continuously threatening world & dog with their surveillance and bullying machine, never giving in an inch no matter what and always on the lookout for new leverage in this 'game'. i'm not a saint, losing all (including life) without putting up a fuss won't cut it for me, and that's exactly what i associate with NWO, a death camp in the middle of nowhere staffed with sadists and losers, as seen 60-70 yrs ago, no thanks.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I don't believe in a one world order so I would rebel obviously manly because I don't like being controlled by the government or a group of elitists thats one reason that Medieval times suck enlitists and thats what NWO is all about and it would proable be like Communism reborn still rebellion is the way to go. I couldn't live like that.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I'm going to resist to the point to where my gun barrels are red. I will guard my friends and family until I can do no more. Then, one of my two sons if not both will take over for me. If the NWO does come in my lifetime, it is going to be a very sad day for America and the rest of the world.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I'll resist untill my gun barrels turn to plasma and then whack them with whats left if they cut my limbs off I'll kill them telekineticly and if they kill me I'll come bak to haunt them
Diiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
:fla me:

[edit on 12/29/05 by TristanBW9456]

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
If the NWO exists ... from what I've heard the they want to off 80% of the worlds human population ... so most of you who want to join it now, will probably be gradually eliminated after they have established complete overt control.

Or maybe you are in the top 20%, of whom the vast majority should according to them, be a slave class?

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I agree with swear bear.
an apeaser is one who feeds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last

and also do you really think that you could live with yourself; having sat on your butt while you could have fought for your rights, having submitted to a new society which enslavesyou and kills your family and friends, having given up your rights without a fight.
If I did that I would kill myself

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join