It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous404

Read some of my older ones. My newer ones are still knocking the rust off, as it's been awhile since I was online. I'm starting to get back into things though.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Isn't that asking just a little bit too much??

We have very proudly killed off quite a "few" hundred or a "few" thousand threads here on ATS.
I don't even think that we can begin to count just exactly how many threads we have killed off over the years.

I know for certain that I have lost count as to how many threads I have killed off.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gimmefootball400

Ok Gimme, you've had plenty of time. When are the contractors coming in? This place needs to be done ASAP.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
HAPPY 4TH, THREAD KILLERS!!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I've managed to get the back yard cleared, so we're going to try to have fireworks later tonight to celebrate. At the very least we're going to have a sparkler war and beat on each other with sparklers.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
*goes to dig out the sparklers that have been in the cellar for years*

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I'm in need of a membership card please.

Whenever I look at my 'subscribed threads,' I was indeed the last to post - to almost all of them. It's as if, collectively, ATS said "we have no response to that."

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

I sincerely hope, young Lady, that you keep this orange and ginger marmalade tom cat safe and sound when you light those sparklers.

I would hate for my dreaded NinjaKittyFleas to alarm and swarm all over the TKA clubhouse - AGAIN! The last time it happened, my favourite Green Dragon Lady, Duzey and I had to round them up with our flying pachyderm trunks set on suck instead of their usual blow.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
So it's been an interesting few weeks. Been back on the road finishing my training, having a bit of a rough time, but almost done thank god. It's interesting being back out there, and I've had to deliver some interesting cargo. Just yesterday I delivered 44,000 pounds of Twizzlers.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I've killed a few threads.. is this where I come to ask for forgiveness... Or maybe to gloat?

~Heff

(ETA: By way of admission - fully half of the threads are killed where my own.
) )

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Officially this is where we find support from fellow Threadkillers. Unofficially, we do occasionally gloat a little.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58 Officially this is where we find support from fellow Threadkillers. Unofficially, we do occasionally gloat a little.
Damned Right too!

We of the Ancient Guild of Thread Killers are a group of highly educated and sophisticated people with many years experience in distributing logic and supporting our arguments with sound knowledge of the subject being discussed.

We discombobulate our opponents with our views which, taken by their own virtue, are so radical, that the OP and his [or her] supporters, can offer nothing in the way of denial.

Thus threads suffer the ignomy of being left to wither and die, thus is the superior intellect of the TKA members, led by the erudite Lord Zaphod peace and blessing be apon him.

Almost forget My Lord. Have the noble Ladies Duzey, Tinkle and Niklebee raised their heads in the last few months? I only ask My Lord because as you know, the Special Green Dragon Lady and I trained the blow-footballing pachyderms but of late, they appear to be returning to the wild and I need help!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by luxbaclos1

I've spoken to our dear Green Dragon Lady by way of the phone, but I believe that she has given up on the boards. I haven't seen the others raise their heads recently sadly.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by luxbaclos1

Originally posted by luxbaclos1
...Duzey, Tinkle and Niklebee...

Ah....miss those three.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
By way of introduction to this esteemed gathering, I hesitate to post here. The Force is so strong with me, I could just possibly kill the thread-kill thread.

The only threads I kill better than those of other members of ATS, are my own. I have been on the verge of giving up numerous times but then I come across something of interest or controversy. I tell myself 'just one more time', maybe someone will think this is interesting or controversial too.

Alas, I end up like Charlie Brown as Lucy pulls the football away yet again.

For now I will subscribe to this thread. If I do not see any further posts or responses within the next decade or so, my apologies to all. Put another notch on the football.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ABNARTY

Many have tried, none have succeeded. We may take a hiatus, but we always come back.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

LOL

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by ABNARTY

Many have tried, none have succeeded. We may take a hiatus, but we always come back.

If they only knew..

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gangdumstyle

If only they knew what?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower
Erm..oh Glorious Leader...I think it prudent to bring to your attention:

The word "bonk" means something quite different to some of us

(though I don't necessarily have a problem with the command itself....)

Are you confusing bonk with boink? You may bonk a guy on the head for being an idiot, but if you're a straight male you wouldn't want to boink him.

Oh no! Did I just kill this thread???

Aw crap! Who pulled this thread out of the dumpster? The dam thing is 7 years old fer crepe's sake!
edit on 11/9/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join