It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Or taboo names, banned websites that have badmouthed ATS, and declaring your love Super Silver Haze.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
It's a lot more fun to kill them with logic and well thought out replies. It's too easy to use those methods.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
You're right of course, but it seems like wasted time to go through all that effort carefully formulating a well thought out reply only to have it all deleted. Although I suppose I could save a text file and call it up later so I can enjoy my intelligence alone.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonl1983

I have several threads on here that have wonderfully thought out posts in them, with lots of information, and tons of data, that I can't find anymore, because the post and thread histories only go back to about 2009. It makes me sad, because I was really proud of some of them, and don't have copies anywhere.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Bummer! Think there's any hope it might be preserved on one of those "internet archive" sites?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonl1983

It might be. I'm going to have to try to remember the title and hunt it down.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Thought I'd drop in. I can't seem to get things right anymore. I even got called out for posting a joke about (clean) bigfoot on a bigfoot joke thread (dasiy the bigfoot you tube video) it got canned for being off topic. I haven't figured that one out yet. www.abovetopsecret.com... maybe because I didn't mention a goat? Heck I don't know..all I know is it killed that thread!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Have a seat, crack open a beer. Watch out for a cat that's wandering around here somewhere, and some pachyderm toys that haven't been put away yet, even though someone was told to take care of it.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Have a seat, crack open a beer. Watch out for a cat that's wandering around here somewhere, and some pachyderm toys that haven't been put away yet, even though someone was told to take care of it.

I don't understand that either. But, It was funny none the less. I hope.
its sort of like my favorite TV show "Fringe" all over the place and all in one place at the same time.

We both killed that thread together! We must have made sense! www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-1-2013 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

The annoying thing is that's my own thread!

If you go back to somewhere in the middle of this thread, you'll see where we had blow up toys and pachyderms running around the clubhouse. The pachyderms made a huge mess when most people were on vacation so we got rid of them, but the toys are still laying around. I told one of the new members to pick them up, but obviously they haven't gotten around to it yet.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Ok, I understand. I got my thread sorted out. My video is back up and I've been compensated. It was just all about what you said, and with that, it all became clear for everybody.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Please point out one thread that you have killed?

I have never even seen you come close to doing anything of the sort.

ETA:

Can I join the club?

edit on 1/15/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

What, you haven't seen the tons of threads (including a lot that I started damnit) where I'm the last person posting? They're all over the boards.
They'll be going along nicely, I'll come along and post, and three days later they're off my list of threads, never to be seen again.

Sure, we'll take anyone. Just watch out for those damn pachyderm toys that still aren't put away.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I just came by to pick up my ball of yarn, for my next post. Carry on.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I'd love to see the stats on who has actually killed the most threads on ATS. I'm betting it's me...but if not, I'm at least top 3...

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I know I'm right up there. You can go through my posts list and see a ton of them where I'm the last poster. I'd offer to give numbers, but dear god that would take me years to do.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Haha who are the threadkillers? what do you guy suppose to do lol?

Stop the thread from proceeding by answer the questions? lol

I read few pages of this thread but still has no idea!

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

We're a support group for people that kill threads merely by posting in them. If you are a thread killer, you can come here and lounge in our club, and feel at home surrounded by people that know your pain, and suffer the same affliction.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I know I'm right up there. You can go through my posts list and see a ton of them where I'm the last poster. I'd offer to give numbers, but dear god that would take me years to do.

I've tried to get the admins to create a tool that could do it (count the number of threads one has the last post in, barring any self-closed threads), but alas, no dice yet.

posted on Mar, 11 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I wouldn't mind seeing that. It would be fun to keep track of my "kills", and be able to go "nyah nyah nyah! I have the most!" *laugh*

new topics

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join