It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ellie Sagan *Shuffles around the club house and blows some dust off a chair*

Just make sure you don't sit in my Special Green Dragon Lady's chair! That's all I'm saying.

Peers in to almost empty cupboards and wonders, where's my extra strong mature kittylasagne?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by luxbaclos1

I knew from the first post. Hehe. There were just certain things that were said that immediately made me recognize who it was. I talked to our beloved Green Dragon Lady the other night.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
As soon as I saw this one, I thought of ATS. Hahahaha

www.quickmeme.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Well I'm glad you remember me. I am amazed that TKA is still going strong after all these years. Its got to be at least six or maybe seven years since I joined and my fingers started typing this thread!

I had to re-register under this strange nom de guerre luxbaclos1, because somebody managed to hack my account and I was frozen out. So it was simply a case of digging up one of my previous work passwords and Hey Presto I had a new name.

But rest assured Lord Zaphod it is I, Fritz the cat. I am back and raring to go and send my Ninjakittyfleas to do your bidding, providing of course, you pass some extra mature cheddar cheese lasagne my way.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

It just so happens that I have some sitting and waiting for you. In fact I have a standing regular order that is delivered every week. I told them to let it sit and age for awhile before delivering each shipment.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

So Lord Zaphod, peace and blessing be apon you, where is everybody? Does Duzey pop in now and again? What about my princess Tinkleflower and Kalapedea? How about Loam and Truthseeker and the rest of the crowd?

And who let the freaking pachyderms out? I'm not running around trying to round them up on my own! IThat is beneath such a large ginger and marmalade tom cat of my standing in the TKA community.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

God this place could use a good old fashioned spring cleaning. What happened that let this place get into such repair over time? See what happens when you disappear Zaph. All of your loyal minions up and disappear.......

EXCEPT FOR THIS ONE!!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I let them go free when I had to leave. I didn't want to eventually get back and find nothing but skeletons.

I occasionally speak to our beloved Green Dragon Lady. She's doing well, but had to take a break. As to the others, I haven't seen them even on the boards for awhile.

Gimme, since you're so loyal, I hereby dub thee the official TKA contractor liaison. It's up to you to hire someone to clean up and make repairs to the clubhouse.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I'll be sure to make contact with some contractors sometime tomorrow to make some arrangements. I already have a few companies running in my mind.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gimmefootball400

Excellent. I stayed away entirely too long, and this place is a terrible mess.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I've been the end of far more threads than I care to mention. I wish it weren't the case, but now that I see this thread exists, maybe I won't be the end of it.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous404

More than one has tried. This thread has even gone into hibernation. But it refuses to die.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
And this is where I come in.

What a coincidence huh?

124 pages. No I didn't read everything. Certainly don't have the time for that, but I must confess that I have killed my share. I even unwittingly had a mod demoted once because he got so wound up about a pedophile topic I participated in, dude just lost it. A topic I feel strongly about and the guy just WOULDN'T come around.

I think that was the last I went that far with a topic. Now, when someone disagrees with me and starts to argue, I just walk away. Life's too short.

Now, if you want to DEBATE a point, that's different. If I see you're trying to learn to see things from a different perspective, I'll go the distance with you. That's called getting to know a person. Getting close to them if you will.

I'm all for what brings people together. Not what drives them apart.

This is one time where I DON'T want the subject to end. I don't want this thread to die.

What say you?

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Welcome to Thread Killers AnonymousTaupin. We are a simple club. We, and by that I mean The Originals, have been killing threads since we joined ATS and Lord Zaphod - peace and blessings upon him, formed this genteel of societies as early as 2006.

We do not seek to rule ATS or BTS and neither do we wish to take over the world. We simply destry threads by posting simple, fact laden, logical arguments which other posters cannot refute or bicker about.

There are simple TKA Club Rules which every member must abide by the most common of which is the production [on demand] of glazed ring doughnuts (Eng) donuts (US) and various cold beverages for most members and Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese Lasagne for me. Who am I?

I am Luxbaclos One, formerly Fritz, an old and wise Ginger Marmalde Tom Cat and TKS mascot. Do not let my fattened belly and aging body fool you for I am armed to the teeth with an army of dreaded and world feared NinjaKittyFleas lead by my personal bodyguard, the Lord Tokogowa - a descendant of Lord Imagawa of Honshū who trained the most deadly on Ninja and Shinobi.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Welcome to ThreadKillers Anonymous Mr. Taupin Desciple.

We are a dedicated group of individuals that go out on the boards of ATS to bring the facts to threads that we believe need to have light shed on them. We have dedicated ourselves to make sure that the facts are heard and that all members receive the facts the way they should. Quite a few of us here at TKA have killed a lot of threads over the years. All of us take pride in what we do here and how we've killed threads over the past six years and counting.

We take so much pride in what we do that a lot of us have even tried to kill this thread on multiple occasions. Yet, this thread still lives on after six years and multiple attempts to kill it off. Even after all the attempts to kill and bury this thread. It still keeps on ticking and it lives on. Good threads like this will never die no matter how many times you try to kill it. Trust me, all of us have killed threads over the years and have done so proudly.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Glad to be a part of the team guys ( or gals ).

Kind of ironic though when you think about it. A thread dedicated to, and populated by, those who kill threads, that just won't die.

I love it.

Maybe someone could start posting links of the ones they killed? To give members other ideas of how to word your posts? Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
You know you have reached the rank of Master Threadkiller when you can start and kill your own threads in one post. Killing other people's threads is a science. Starting and killing your own, is an art.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

That's quite possibly the most amazing thing that has ever happened. Did you leave no room for discussion or simply blow minds wide open and leave possible posters speechless?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous404

I tend to post so many facts that either they are overwhelmed by my argument, or I have answered everything that can possibly be posted in response to my original post.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

It definitely sounds like both then. I guess I'll have to read some of your threads to truly see what you mean.

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join