It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time portal... kinda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Well, a few days ago I was speaking with my friend's mum about paranormal stuff. She told me about this road she travels down in her car to and from work. There were two seperate occassions that something strange has happened on this road:

1) She had just picked up her son and was on her way home, she travelled down the road and she said to her son, "I think we've taken a wrong turn." She told me that the road was dirt/gravel and there was a wooden sign post with "Kilham" engraved into it... as she travelled further down, the dirt/gravel turned to tarmac...

She travels the same way to and from work everyday, and has done for the last five years or so.

2) The same thing happened to her but she looked up as she was driving and saw an airplane flying very low in the air. I can't remember if she said "it didn't have any wings" or "I couldn't hear it's engines" but anyway, she then saw it crash into a field.

She was quite confused because there was no mention of a plane crash on the news. But, she asked her elderly neighbour about it and he said that a plane crashed into a field during World War II in that location!

I know this may sound strange, but she would not lie about such a thing. She told my mum about it too, and they're very close friends.

What are your thoughts on this? Have you had any experiences similar to this?

I'm going to visit that road sometime to see if anything happens. If you don't know where Kilham is, it's in East Yorkshire, England.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Very interesting,
I would work on the fact that this is more about your friends mum, Reading what you have wrote i get the impression that these things are almost and impression/vision that has come to her,

Is she psycic? (sp)

Has she had anyother events like this take place through her life? or has this just happened on this piece of road?

[edit on 20-9-2005 by asala]

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hey,

I'm not too sure if she's psychic or had any other paranormal experiences. I will ask her tomorrow though.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Great, I think thats the best place to start,

If not then might be worth finding out some history on that road or area, and why your friends mum seems to be the one seeing this,

I wonder also if theres other storys like this in the area?

keep us updated on anything you find out

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The planes always crash into the hill and sometimes right into you on San Andreas at this one part, I forget where. But yeah, that's a game. :\
I remember hearing about someone who woke up one night and could hear gun fights and aircraft flying low overhead and it turns out that the area they're in was a war-zone during WWII.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Great, I think thats the best place to start,

If not then might be worth finding out some history on that road or area, and why your friends mum seems to be the one seeing this,

I wonder also if theres other storys like this in the area?

keep us updated on anything you find out

I will do. It's a very interesting story.

I think her son saw the plane, too. I'll have to ask him aswell.

[edit on 20-9-2005 by xeroxed88]

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
The planes always crash into the hill and sometimes right into you on San Andreas at this one part, I forget where. But yeah, that's a game. :\
I remember hearing about someone who woke up one night and could hear gun fights and aircraft flying low overhead and it turns out that the area they're in was a war-zone during WWII.

Woah, that must have been scary.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
There is a book called "Time Storms" by Jenny Randels; one of your fine British researchers. Recounts many stories like the one your friend experienced.

Apparently time isn't linear but ebbs and flows like a river or the wind.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Pretty interesting. I wish something like that would happen to me.

Except that I live on a grid road, so hmm for me to go back in time the car would have to turn to a horse I believe.

Keep us updated. this sounds interesting.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
There is a book called "Time Storms" by Jenny Randels;

Sounds great. Thanks for the post.
I'm going to ask the library to get it in.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I asked my friend's mum the questions you wanted answering so here goes...

Is she psycic? (sp)

I'm not too sure, my mum seems to think so.

Has she had anyother events like this take place through her life? or has this just happened on this piece of road?

She told me that one night, her living room turned into an older style room. For example, from 400 years ago...

Hope I helped.

new topics

top topics

join