It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   
What are the possibilities of a Alien invasion? Here is what is being said

According to the Andromedans, the Greys are training us to fight their war against the Draconians (One of their masters) when they get here, because they are going to use us as their soldiers. Just like when our military sends in the infantry and marines, those implanted will be the first ones on the beach. While the Greys sitting back on board their ships, and wondering how the battle is going. they have chosen our world to be the battle ground.

At the same time they are still going about preparing the earth for its new owners. Apparently, the Greys are going tomake this attempt, but the inevitable truth is that the Reptilians from Alpha Draconis are on their way here now. And this has very serious implications for us. We have boxed ourselves into a corner and the only way we can change the outcome is that we have to consciously become aware of what our world is really about, what's really going on here.

WHAT IS THE PERCENTAGE OF ABDUCTIONS?

According to Britain's highly respected UFO abduction researcher and retired police officer, Anthony Dodd, reports of Grays comprise about 75-80% of alleged encounters while Nordics, Reptilians and Praying Mantis types round out the other 20-25%

THE REPTILIANS VS THE RENEGADE MILITARY

The renegade military-intelligence units deliberately intimidate, physically abuse, and even gang-rape the civilians they kidnap. The extraterrestrials do not. (Although the psychological warfare division of the rengegade military-intelligence units, and their dupes who swallow their progaganda, put out lurid false stories in UFO magazines, books and internet newsgroups about "raping reptilians" and other sci-fi comic book fantasies.)
www.glareblox.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
They have either already invaded or there is no such thing as EBE's and there never will be an invasion. Seeing as there is, after all this time, NO evidence at all of their existence I'm inclined to believe there will not be an invasion in my lifetime, and probably many more lifetimes, maybe even never.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   
[Edited on 9/9/2003 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
They have either already invaded or there is no such thing as EBE's and there never will be an invasion. Seeing as there is, after all this time, NO evidence at all of their existence I'm inclined to believe there will not be an invasion in my lifetime, and probably many more lifetimes, maybe even never.
Your supposition leaves no room for EBEs that don't intend on invading. There's ample video and photographic evidence for anybody to realize some kind of vehicles are in the air that are not made by contemporary man. There is great reason to believe that such vehicles are controlled by some kind of extraterrestrial. The fact that no apparent invasion has happened supports a more benign theory to the phenomenon.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I believe the initial 'invasion' started many many eons ago...I also believe 'invasion' is probably not the best term to use, for the forces that seek to invade never completely left and are both of this world and NOT of this world at the same time.

Its just the amount of power that invading force has, the amount of 'troops' and 'influence' it has that is changing.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Why cant we all just be friends
If there is an alien invasion we are screwed. But they cant take me alive!

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
SamaraMorgueAnn your avatar is scary lookin, how can you have a face like that and quote from the bible.

The global mind control is just as scary

Alien, right the "invasion" did start long ago. Where do you think they originated from? What are they?

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   
It is my understanding that an UFO invasion or a faked UFO invasion will be the icing on the cake for the NWO.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
It is my understanding that an UFO invasion or a faked UFO invasion will be the icing on the cake for the NWO.
Same here.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien
I believe the initial 'invasion' started many many eons ago...I also believe 'invasion' is probably not the best term to use, for the forces that seek to invade never completely left and are both of this world and NOT of this world at the same time.

Its just the amount of power that invading force has, the amount of 'troops' and 'influence' it has that is changing.

Peace,
ALIEN

i'm with you on this. i think, though, that the wise should always keep definitions nebulous to accomodate new information.
example,
maybe alien=demon
maybe daemon=inner self
maybe consciousness creates reality
maybe anything is possible.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   
iconoclast, I am one of those wierd people who believe 'aliens' are not intergallactic...but rather 'interdimensional'. That what we today perceive as 'Alien' is just a modern interpretation of an ancient, 'spiritual', being.

I believe the 'invasion' is not for ground, not for physical resources, money or power in this world...but a 'power' in ALL worlds. A power that knows no specific time or place as such. Ultimate power and control. Not simply control over body...but control over mind, and importantly control over spirit/soul.

Who are 'they'? I honestly don't know. Some see 'them' as Angels or Demons. Guess the question is: Are aliens Angels or Demons...or are Angels and Demons aliens...either way, I do believe they are essentially 'spiritual' non-physical entities...with some possessing the ability to become 'physical' and affect this world (and its inhabitants) in a physical manner.

Physical and Non-Physical are not completely separate things at all...both are linked...thought/belief, which is non-physical, can indeed manifest itself physically...if you alter thought pattern...if you affect someone on a spiritual/mental level, you will affect them on a physical one as well. As some say: "The external is merely representation of the internal"

Sooooo...yeah...in my eyes/mind...the 'invasion' is principally on an 'internal' level.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Illmatic, right an alien invasion is the only thing that will get majority saying yes to the NWO

billybob, correct there is no extraterrestrials only beings that look like insects and reptiles and hybreds that may look a little human.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 11:09 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 11:17 PM
link   
SamaraMorgueAnn, there is more I could share on that...and have, in parts, here and there on ATS over the years.

My beliefs on aliens are not the be-all-and-end-all...I am by no means saying they are fact...they are merely what I have come to understand them as.

Much of that belief comes from various experiences and 'comparisons' of such experiences...which due to the very real possibility people would deem me a loon I tend not to share

Suffice to say...they 'smell/feel' the same...they are often dealt with the same...

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   
SamaraMorgueAnn, I wasn't judging you. Your avatar looks dark and sinister. I don't know whose behind the avatar. All I have to go by is your username and avatar. I was just thrown off a little, saw the darkside in your avatar and the light side in your reply.

Alien I think they are fallen angels and demons. Like you say mostly on a non-physical level. Personally I think the dimensions will come together in the future, so we will see more of the other dimensions and these beings.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:37 AM
link   
only 9 votes so far, you would think a place like this with over 2,000 members would turn out atleast 100 votes.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Alien I think they are fallen angels and demons. Like you say mostly on a non-physical level. Personally I think the dimensions will come together in the future, so we will see more of the other dimensions and these beings.

I believe you are right...I also believe there are those who have started seeing (or have seen for some time) the start of this. Again, if I post my experiences I'd be certifiable...and having worked the last 6 years as a Mental Health Worker I can speak from experience on that point - lol!

Normally I write of these experiences in Poetry...seems a 'safe' way to convey messages...an example:

MORE TO IT

Mental fragility,
Unravelling insanity,
Do you know the pain that I scream.
Constantly fighting,
Eyes of the dying,
Have you seen the horror I've seen.
Conspiracist Theory,
The truths far more scary,
Have you been taken to where I have been.
Sleep invaded,
Scars almost faded,
Do they come for you in your dreams.
Sci-Fi movies,
Don't create bruises,
Theres more to this than there seems.
Reality collapsing,
Planes are attracting,
Soon we shall all see these beings.

Peace,
ALIEN

[Edited on 8-9-2003 by alien]