It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One degree of seperation from star trek

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Name any actor and I can give you a connection to star trek with just one degree of seperation. ala kevin bacon and his six degrees of seperation from anyone.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Ok, lets start with the obvious then...Kevin Bacon.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Marlyn Chambers

(You didnt say what KIND of actor)

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
kevin bacon was in an episode of Frasier, the sitc om that stars kelsey grammer. kelsey grammer played captain morgan bateman(sp) in an episode of star trek the next generation. one of my favoritew episodes by the way, it openned with the enetrprise in big trouble venting drive plasma, losing inertial dampeners, captain picard yelling "all hands abandon ship"...etc. :w: im still working on marilyn chambers.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Here is an actor for you................. Jimmy Nail !

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
How about Robert Clothier?

He played Relic on the Beachcombers, the longest running series drama in Canadian television history.

He also did some other movies and America tv shows.
www.imdb.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Steve Smith
from one of the funniest comedy series out of Canada Steve Smith was the star of The New Red Green Show as well as "Duct Tape Forever" movie

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
jimmy Nail played the lead in a series on BBC called spender. Patrick Stewart ( captain picard ) was a guest star. Im still working on marilyn chambers.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Mark clothier played dr linstrop on an ep;isode of the Outer Limits called "I, Robot". This episode also starred leonard nimoy(spock on the original series) and was directed by nimoys son adam.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Steve smith and ray wise were in a movie together called "the chase". Ray wise played arturis in a star trek voyager episode called "hope and fear". arturis's people had been assimilated by the borg and he blamed voyager because the crew had defeated species 8472(?) who weree his peoples last hope. He tried to trap voyager into getting asssimilated but ended up getting assimilated himself. Im still working on marilyn chambers.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
You're pretty damn good at this! You sure seem to know your Trek, and that's an admirable quality in anybody

Here's one-- Harold Ramis.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Marilyn chambers and peter weller were on an episode of the show called "the directors". Peter weller (aka robocop) played John Frederick Paxton on two episodes of Star Trek enterprise.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mauidean
Marilyn chambers and peter weller were on an episode of the show called "the directors". Peter weller (aka robocop) played John Frederick Paxton on two episodes of Star Trek enterprise.

Your good

How about this one

Fatty Arbuckle?

[edit on 16-9-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Harold ramis and Harris Yulin were in a little movie called ghostbusters2. Harris portrayed armin moritza in an episode of star trek deep space 9. He was pretending to be a notorious cardassian war criminal but in realty was just the guys file clerck. He efelt guilty for not trying to stop the atrocities and was trying to get himself(as the war criminal gul dariel) put on trial. he got stabbed by a bajoran who didnt care who he was but just hateds ALL cardassians. Gotta love DS9.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Any actor huh?

Ok than.....Christopher Judge.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Christopher judge plays tealc on stargate sg-1. my favorite vulcan T'pol played by jolene blaylock was also on stargate sg-1 playing a character called ishta.

fatty arbuckle update: Fatty arbuckle and John Barclay were in a movie called "Tomalio". John Barclay was in a movie called soylent green("soylent green is people")he played book #2. I know this is not star trek but I have not given up. I think Barclay was in the star trek episode called the menagerie nut as yet cannot run down confirmation. i am also trying to track every one of the "orphans" in a movie that fatty did.

A big hand to william shatner for winning an emmy playing Denny crane on the show "Boston Legal" . For those of you who have never seen this show you should. William Shatner does some of his finest acting since the "theres a man on the wing" episode of twilight zone.

Im still working on fatty arbuckle

[edit on 19-9-2005 by mauidean]

[edit on 19-9-2005 by mauidean]

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
wwaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

fatty Arbuckle is driving me nuts. Did his movies have sound? Not fair but Im not giving up.

That orphan movie is my best hope but i cant find any info on the orphans. Arrgghh

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mauidean

You go kid

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
how about this: Fatty arbuckle and william shatner share a striking resemblance.

Oh well I tried. Im not giving up though. The guy led an interesting life its kind of tragic how it ended. He was accused of a crime he denied doing until his death.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Interesting....I am not a Star trek fan but this is impressive. How about...

Ryan Reynolds

Kevin Heffernan

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join