It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here live in or near Dulce NM????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Yeah, yeah if they wanted to. What makes you think they want to?

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I live in ABQ thinkin about doin a "backpacking trip" up in that area to look for anything. Waiting for winter to hit first though. If there is any strange activity i should be able to track it in the snow.

Plus it is much easier to see people when the backdrop is white although they will most likely have white on.

2 things i will be sure of is that A. I gots a good gun springfield 40 and B. I bring Big with (sight hounds can pick up anything it doesnt matter how fast it is) plus having a dog with u in the outdoors is natural.

Also gonna do a day hike up in the Manzanos this weekend to see how close I can get b4 i get shot.

# sittin on my computer and searching for information. I am an outdoorsmen i will go OUT AND FIND IT MYSELF!!!

ANYONE UP FOR A TRIP THIS WINTER????????

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Well if they can find out your information in the blink of an eye, I'm sure they can also take that information, find you, and rid of you in the blink of an eye if they wanted to.

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I have been reading alot of older threads about Dulce and this is what i have come to:

Everyone is acting like there is gonna be a f_ckn road right up to the front door where u can be like YO CAN I CHECK OUT THIS PLACE

If there is a base in Dulce i dont think there is going to be a tunnel from LANL to Dulce, if there is whatever they used to drill that tunnel is so hardcore it is ridiculous

The entrances to dulce i believe are in surronding areas from the Navajo Dam and other places that are off site but not mad far away

THis is my final thing unless i think of something, There is no signs of any ventalation landing pads or heliports because it has to be underground if there is anything.

If u wanted to have a secret base that was invisible to people why would u have anything at ground level. I think that the places where the ufos come from is under the lakes. THe government dug a few lakes "for the indians to use" which is bs a lake would totally hide anything that was coming or going

As for choppers im not to sure but i dont think it would be to hard for the gvrnmt to make some sort of fake landscape (they did it in the manzanos)

PLUS whate better place to hide a base than on indian land where the government shouldnt be. Plus its not like our government has ever gave a # about the indians. SO whatever treaties the governemt made with the natives is crap. Dont forget we paid the indians in alcohol for their lands.

One more thing I am not sure but i am looking into underground caves that are in the area. seems that the feds like to use what is already there. So using existing caves to make their life easier would make sense.

I am done for now, bring on the criticism i wanna hear what yall think.

But leave my grammar and spelling out of it cause i dont really give a # what it looks like as long as i get my idea out

posted on Nov, 9 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacquio999
Nothing unusual going on here, except the occasional sighting of black triangles or floating transparent green blobs in the sky.

Reading that just about killed me
Yeah you know nothing too unusual, just some floating green blobs.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
There are many underground bases and they are all connected by tunnels. Dulce just got fame b/c of some "leaked" documents. There are actual accounts of people finding entrances to "something". They gave details of locations. I've seen the pictures posted on the good ole interNET.

These guys have billions and billions of hard-earned stolen loot to spend. They are not working with toothpicks and sporks here.

The Sporkinator 2000

And there is very little reason to be paranoid at this point because it's much too late for anyone to do anything about what's going on. Unless, by some stroke of inconceivably improbable luck, every moron on this planet woke up and grew a pair. We have a better chance of being invaded by evil extraterrestrial ferns.

And I wouldn't put it past humanity to roll over if that ever did happen.

Scared yet?

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon

The Sporkinator 2000

Damn that is the biggest "SPORKINATOR" i have seen yet

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
What the hell is this thing? I mean really, WTF is that? That is really cool whatever it is. I want one!

Originally posted by D4rkSp4rr0w

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon

The Sporkinator 2000

Damn that is the biggest "SPORKINATOR" i have seen yet

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It's a TBM (tunnel boring machine).

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   
That is awesome! Way bigger then any I've ever seen even in movies. That is really huge. Guess they got some way big tunnels going on somewhere eh?

Originally posted by kinglizard
It's a TBM (tunnel boring machine).

posted on Nov, 13 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Ya, I've seen countless programs on the TBMs, which were aired on the Discovery Channel.
Very cool.

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I find it interesting that the Air Force has TBM's. So is the saying "Into the Blue" or "Into the Brown" ???

www.sauderzone.com...

[edit on 16-11-2005 by Kamikazi]

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
But what are the origins of the documents or rumors of Dulce? I am still trying to figure it out

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by rotgeist
But what are the origins of the documents or rumors of Dulce? I am still trying to figure it out

Thomas Edwin Castello

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I don't live near NM

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
If you visit Dulce, don't expect to find any secret bases. I don't believe there are any in the area. The trip doesn't have to be a total waste, however.

There is (or was) a Dulce UFO Research Center in town. I expect it is similar to Glenn Campbell's Area 51 Research Center. I can't say for sure as it was closed when I drove through town one evening a few years ago.

Make sure to visit the Project Gasbuggy nuclear test site in the nearby Carson National Forest. You can camp at the "ground zero" of a 29-kiloton underground nuclear detonation. For directions and other information, see: www.atomictourist.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This is a very long, but very interesting read about Dulce if anyone is interested.
fortunecity.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Hehe.

I probably know that "jacquio999" person. And they probably know me if they've worked in Dulce for 10 years.

I think I can get into the ignacio theory better than the Dulce Base one.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zenlover28

I'm with you Veranda.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacquio999
Okay, kinda disappointing today. We were very busy today at work, and were nowhere near a computer all day. I just saw Mike, my source, in passing for a moment. I asked him to describe to me the best he could where the base was located. Apparently, its not really close to Ignacio, a lot closer to Shiprock. He said the actual ship-rock was visible from the base, to the west. He also said it would be obvious because a lot of earth had been moved.

So I went on Terraserver and this is what I found. Ill get Mike to verify these locations tommorow.

In this area somewhere...

terraserver.microsoft.com...

That is the Four Corners Power Plant owned by Arizona Public Service.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join