It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supernaturals Show...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Last night's episode was a different take on the "wendigo" legend, concentrating on the flesheater aspect versus skinwalker...

This is shaping up to be a pretty good little series, which of course spells almost certain doom for it...*sigh*...

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I watched it last night as well. It is pretty good. I hope it sticks around.

It's not quite like the X-Files...of course it never will be. It's more like The OC meets the X-Files. I guess they're going after the "Charmed" and "Smallville" audience as well as the "X-philes".

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I watched Wendigo last night as well. I liked it and will try to watch the show when ever I can. I think we can expect this show to get a big 'cult following'.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I liked last night's show.

Next week the boys go up against 'Hook Man'. You know him, he's the guy with the hook for a hand.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hook Man?

Thats new to me.

Sounds like a pirate...

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I think he's the fellow that people find his hook hanging from the car door handle in the middle of the night.

Tap, tap, tap........

added link:
Hookman

[edit on 21-9-2005 by Duzey]

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Yep, the classic urban legend.... It's nice to see them going after some less than obvious supernaturals (unlike vampires, werewolves, mummies, etc.)

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I'm sad, there is no Hookman tonight.
I hope they show it eventually.

Drowned ghost boy is looking for some payback instead.

Drowned Ghost Trivia: In some parts of China it is believed that the ghost of a drowning victim will suffer until she can drown someone else to take her place!

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Well, this little boy was trying to get extras! It was an interesting show though. I'd wager we'll be seeing that one actress again in something else soon...nice "it" factor.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I watched last nights show and kind of feel that the show is losing it's edge. Last nights show was too much like many of the other drama's on The WB, trying too much to please the male and female demographics at the same time.

That and, they need a better reason for going on the quests that they do, like their father leaving them breadcrumbs or something...randomly picking leads out of the obituaries is a little far-fetched to me.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I'd wager we'll be seeing that one actress again in something else soon...nice "it" factor.

That was Amy Acker. She played Fred on WB's Angel for a few years.

I'm sure she'll be keeping busy doing small parts until she lands another show.

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Thanks.

randomly picking leads out of the obituaries is a little far-fetched to me.

Yeah, I was kind of hoping I was just being nitpicky...guess not...
as I thought the same.

Still looking forward to Kolchak too though....

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Last night's episode was on phantom travellers, but I'm looking forward to next week's stab at the Bloody Mary legend.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
It was an interesting take on it I thought...though a bit TOO much of a Ring rip-off, right down to the image of the girl, the twitch film, and the mirrors, etc.....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join