It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are Aliens? All ATS members make a choice

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I think the aliens are the cows that get abducted from farms across the USA.

(littered with sarcasm)

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
"Aliens" could be us. time travelers from our distant future, much removed the genetic manipulation. On the other hand they could be just another race of "earthlings" from a part/facet of the earth not perceived, unseen an immeasurable to us. We are still discovering new species in rainforest's and remote parts and the depths of the oceans. Who knows whats waiting yet to be discovered and who says we arethe only earthly species to develop technology. If the ufos wereall coming from other worlds in physical space, surely we would detect them coming if infact ufos aresolid physical craft, afterall, were watching the skys closely, if only because we dont trust each other.

The universe has a sick sense of humor and makes jokes at my expense" -Me

"Why!? Why does all the crap we consume have to be tested on animals first? A rabbit doesn't need lipstick! A Rabbit doesn't use hair spray! A monkey doesn't need pills to get revved up for hot, monkey sex! It's people man, we're miserable!!" -Sparks, Sealab 2021

FLINX
I like your sig, and I hope were not still using techniques of the dark ages in 2021

[edit on 28-11-2004 by instar]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Extraterrestrial/Alien can also mean:” it’s not made where you are made” but how big is the radius of that? I believe there are countless types of ETs, of course we are one of them and the earth is full of them different specie everywhere and species on earth that is yet to discover. Nobody is needed to be thought what life is you already know it. So ET is joust once more with life. I feel there are some close to us that is our mother and father I don’t know who they are but everyone can feel it if you try it.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
There are two types of aliens, illegal and legal. I do not have any compassion what so ever for the illegal type.

As for life from other planets. Absolutely. As vast as the universe is to think other wise is fairly vain and most narrow. Do they speak our language? No. Do they look like us? No. Do they visit Earth? Not on purpose. Why would they? Even if they do travel around in flying saucers as big as the universe is, what would be so special about a relativly young planet. That is assuming that all other life arent just bacteria or one cell creatures.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Aliens are several tpyes of entities.... but it's all a guess until we know without a doubt.

Here's my guess....

1) God (as in the almighty type) and his angels. Angels in the Bible were never described as having feathery wings. They had the ability to fly, but they didn't "flap" wings to do it. Angels were drawn and painted with wings so the viewer could assertain that the individual in the painting was a angel. If this guess is correct, then of course you would have the "bad guys" of the Bible flying around also. The story of where Lucifer and 1/3 of the angels battled God and the other 2/3 of the angels sounds pretty close to being a "Star Wars" event!

2) Gods of the ancient times like the Greeks Zeus or the Nords Loki could be the aliens.

3)There could be an ancient race of beings that occupy the hollow of the Earth, they have been here forever. They live without direct sun light like mushrooms in a cave. That could be the reason the "little greys" are pallid and pale. They have the large eyes of a nocturnal creature that only lives in the dark.

4)The aliens could very well be others from another planet, another time or even another dimention.

5)They could be the ones that colonized this world thousands of years ago and we are their offspring or experiment.

6)They could be the combination of everything above..... who knows?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join