It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are Aliens? All ATS members make a choice

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Please choose which statement you feel is closer to the truth. What are Aliens?

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 03:42 AM
link   

They are extraterrestrial beings from other worlds. 2 (100%)
2. They are the fallen angels from the bible. 0 (0%)
3. They are a subterranian reptilian race.

Some were originally extraterrestrials, some evolved on our planet. Some are hybrids. Remember there is just as much room underground as there is above ground, if you have the proper equipment. Look at the Dulce base for example, or even NORAD! LOL

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Do you really believe some of the races originated from other worlds or is it possible that they left this planet millions of years ago and some have or will return?

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 04:03 AM
link   
It is my opinion that at least some aliens are extraterrestrials from other worlds, that much I think is a definite fact in my mind.

To a lesser extent I feel that some extraterrestrials are interdimensional beings that rip through different realities. I don't know if that makes them spiritual or not.

I also think that whatever alien threat race that may one day be revealed to the public by the government will be completely farcical. We'd have been done in long ago if there was such a malevolent race.

[Edited on 6-9-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I'm not convinced on the extraterrestrial life. I think it is a long shot.

The interdimensional beings, are you talking about energy beings?

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by iconoclast
The interdimensional beings, are you talking about energy beings?

I really don't know. I think that a portion of what people see and percieve as otherworldly extraterrestrials are actually extraterrestrials from another dimension. I make no assumption as to them being made of energy, though its always a possiblity.

As for why I might assume spiritualism in an interdimensional being, I liken it to how some people think that when you die you are shifted to another reality or dimension of existance. When you get re-born into that other dimension, it could be that some of those things from that dimension, if it is some kind of afterlife, have devised ways to travel back to this dimension or plane of existance. Supposing that you can live forever in some other reality, and supposing that you could effect a transferral from that reality to this current one. Being immortal should prove quite beneficial to technoloical advancement if the afterlife has any sort of physicality to it.

[Edited on 6-9-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I see what your saying. That may be part of it. I have heard of interdimensional beings but also of aliens with devices that take them in and out of dimensions. Could they possibly be the same things? disguised as extraterrestrials?

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
We need some more votes, it looks like most people think they are from another world.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
My personal choice was 2 of the choices, but there was no choice for that LOL.

Yes, to me, it is only logical that there must be a subterranian reptlian species that is resoncable for some of the sightings, and some others are due to the biblical "fallen angels". The bible is full of references about them, along with the serpent.

I would love to ring the necks of those responcible for messing the bible up...............

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   
iconoclasssssssssst

Several times in the attempt to bring order and discipline to the position of ATS members' understanding of our universe, there have been polls which appear so homo sapiens-centric, that some of us question whether the apparent level of evolution has occured in the species at all in terms of cosmological understanding.

May I remind you that it is you who are the aliens.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I would of chose 2 myself, the reason I did it that way was for people who thought they were subterranian reptilians but don't realize the bible connection.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Yes, to me, it is only logical that there must be a subterranian reptlian species that is resoncable for some of the sightings, and some others are due to the biblical "fallen angels". The bible is full of references about them, along with the serpent.

Logical? How? Where's the evidence that would even suggest it? Cuz some people "say so" isn't evidence.

Several times in the attempt to bring order and discipline to the position of ATS members' understanding of our universe, there have been polls which appear so homo sapiens-centric, that some of us question whether the apparent level of evolution has occured in the species at all in terms of cosmological understanding.

May I remind you that it is you who are the aliens.

Explain how we are aliens please. You mean that there was someone here first or that we were brought here? Which theory are you going for there?

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Masked Avatar, get real. This thread is about the little grey men and the aliens flying around in the UFO's, not about where humans originated from.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greyhaven

Logical? How? Where's the evidence that would even suggest it? Cuz some people "say so" isn't evidence.

Its logical to me because there is a hole in history that is billions of years wide in the history of this planet. We cant even begin to look for answers to the "alien" question until every possibility from that time has been exausted.

Show me an archiologists that says he knows all the life forms that was present on this planet 1 billion years ago, and I will show you a lier!

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
You are aliens to all who are not of your planet.

It is not reasonable to assume from what you already know of the cosmos, that you are the only sentient beings capable of communicating with each other in this way. In fact, it could appear downright ridiculous to non-xenophobes.

The point is that when you call others "aliens" or "foreigners" it comes from that stupid, primitive part of the brain that is suspicious, fearful, xenophobic. That is not instinctual, which many may use as an excuse. It is very simply curable by opening up a little.

While members of your species preach hate and call people or creatures unfamiliar to yourselves or your nations or your planet "foreign" or "alien", you remain stuck in an unuseful state of development. (In the opinion of some).

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I don't consider using the term "alien" ignorant or xenophobic in any way. I've been so conditioned to use it by the media I can't help but type it. Extraterrestrial is more definitive, but it takes so long to type.

I guess I'm going to eventually switch to EBE.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Its logical to me because there is a hole in history that is billions of years wide in the history of this planet. We cant even begin to look for answers to the "alien" question until every possibility from that time has been exausted.

Where's the hole?
Cenozoic
Mesozoic
Paleozoic
Precambrian

Show me an archiologists that says he knows all the life forms that was present on this planet 1 billion years ago, and I will show you a lier!

I'd agree with you on that one... but anyone who claims there IS a talking, inteligent, lizard race that lives inside the earth is being ignorant. There is NO proof... so how is it logical? I could accept the use of the word "POSSIBLE" but not "LOGICAL" do you see what I mean... 'logical' insues that there is evidence, fact, etc... to back it up.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Masked Avatar, this is a simple thread/poll about alien beings, extraterrestrials, greys, martians, UFO's, reptialians, subterranians. The stupid primative part of my brain knows these aliens by that name.

The point on this thread is......What are they? They are not like us.....our DNA might of been changed by them and we may be getting experimented on, but we are different. It doesn't matter how stupid or primative our behavior may sound to you or any of the quacks in the medical field.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I'd agree with you on that one... but anyone who claims there IS a talking, inteligent, lizard race that lives inside the earth is being ignorant. There is NO proof... so how is it logical? I could accept the use of the word "POSSIBLE" but not "LOGICAL" do you see what I mean... 'logical' insues that there is evidence, fact, etc... to back it up.

Geeee, I dont know what makes me think Reptillians are real............

www.veritastruth.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Now I see why they aren't showing their faces. Dam they're ugly

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join