It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for the mac users of ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Hi,
For all the mac users who are running 10.4 tiger i wanted to know how much of an interest is there in an ATS widget or doesn anyone know if there is one in development.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
That might be cool, I have a Mac and have done some MacOS X programming (no widgets yet though), maybe I could try something...what's your idea for how it would operate?

[edit on 9/7/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
im actually receiving my copy of tiger this afternoon so all my experience with widgets and tiger is from work.So i couldnt give much info on the way it should opoerate but i will say i have been spending alot of times on this forum recently and i think it would come in handy

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I have done a few widgets for some work stuff and could certainly do something to at least pull down the XML feeds ABS has. Thats a good idea, if I write something, I will give you credit it. =). If you are planning on writing something let me know and maybe we can collaborate and make it easier for both of us.

Edit after reading thread lol
oops sorry DJ, I didnt read the whole thread, I see you say you may be able to work something. Again, I have done some widgets for work schedule stuff and certainly would like to lend a hand. I can put a quick news feed widget together though just for show .

[edit on 8-9-2005 by ShiftTrio]

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 05:48 AM
link   
i wish both of use success if u are both able to put together a widget because i am sure many ats mac users would appreciate it.

peace

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
A widget for ATS would be cool yeah, I just got the yoda widget that says sentences backwards, yay!

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
You could use any one of the RSS widgets to connect to our RSS feeds. Every topical forum has a feed, as well the recent posts:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DARKJEDIG
A widget for ATS would be cool yeah, I just got the yoda widget that says sentences backwards, yay!

That one is great

And yea, an ATS widget would be nice addition to the widgets bar

[edit on 8/9/2005 by 300k]

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Yup, I would be very interested indeed.

top topics

join