It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

B-2 or something

page: 1

join
share:
fum

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
today in the morning around 6:10-6:20 i saw this v shaped air craft that looked sort of like this

but it was a perfect V ive never seen nothing like this b4 my frist though was a B-2 but a B-2 wasnt a perfect V it was a perfect V and triangle shapedso can some1 tell me if it was a b-2 or a ufo thank you

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Maybe something like this?

This was observed over Phoenix, the famous Phoenix lights...

M6D

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
hmm..that llooks photoshopped...

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Though I doubt that picture it is a accurate depiction of the object seen during the Phoenix lights event.I think the Phoenix lights object was reported to be huge much larger then the B-2.

fum could you gather any other information from your sighting? Like rough Size of the craft or how high you think it was.

[edit on 9-9-2005 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Wow, Shadow, haven't seen you on here in a while!

Yeah, that was an impression I think from what the phoenix lights might have looked like, either that or it was an actual picture, I can't remember.

fum

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
HOLY CRAP how did you get that picture it was that same thing omg omg

thats amazing you have a photo of it jesus pls tell me more about this ive also noticed to much helicopter traffic in my area

it was pretty low to the ground it had red blue and white lights like a normal plane would have it was about umm a B-2 and half bigger than a normal B-2 i was like the only one to notice this on the busstop full of 30 kids lol i was like ohh Shizors but everyone else was acting weird like if i was doing something i wasnt supposed to do

[edit on 9-9-2005 by fum]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Wow, Shadow, haven't seen you on here in a while!

Yeah its been awhile since Ive been on ATS but its good to be back

Fum If that is indeed what it looked like the US has no offical aircraft that matches that. As for Top secret aircraft it could be that design is really not to far off from some of the strange cutting edge designs like the Diamond shaped pegasus UCAV. So It could be some type of yet undisclosed aircraft. But unless you live in Rachel NV or near another military testing area it would be strange for them to fly a new secret craft near a populated area.

The Phoenix lights where white I believe that changed to red from white in some people accounts. The Phoenix lights object also made no sound even though many reported it as low as 1000ft. If you want to read some more on that event heres a link

www.ufoevidence.org...

fum

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
yes yes it made no noise at all and i could see it was flying low and where i live its a populated area maybe they were testing it and trying to disguese it as a 747?

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Though I doubt that picture it is a accurate depiction of the object seen during the Phoenix lights event.I think the Phoenix lights object was reported to be huge much larger then the B-2.

fum could you gather any other information from your sighting? Like rough Size of the craft or how high you think it was.
[edit on 9-9-2005 by ShadowXIX]

ShadowXIX,

The Phoenix lights where just light in the night sky. The picture you are looking at is an artist concept of what the craft might have looked like. I have actual video footage of the lights that were seen over Phoenix. What you see on the tape is a set of 7 lights (I think) that seem to appear from nowhere in the night sky and fly over the city before dissapearing one at a time.

Tim

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Yeah last I checked all that was seen were lights, no actual craft. But I'm not 100% sure of that.

Either way a V shaped craft is pretty interesting. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but is it possible that due to morning lighting conditions, it could've been a B-2 but parts of it weren't clearly visable? I've seen in certain cases were aircraft literally seem to disappear for a second or two because a trick of the light did something weird like that. I know that on certain angles, such as when the B-2 flies in your direction it's so flat it literally seems to turn into a thin line. I'm just saying some aircraft, especially B-2's have the tendancy to change appearence in the light and by certain angles. But thats just another outlandish skeptic theory from me.

But now for a slightly less skeptic concept. UFO maybe? I have to say, V-shaped craft doesn't sound too much like anything I've heard about being developed by the USAF. On the other hand since sinces thats pretty much top secret anyhow I wouldn't know myself.

And now for something a bit more serious. Can you tell us your general area were you are at? Did any electronics (cellphones, watches, game boys, etc.) start acting strange at all? Did you feel a "buzzing" sensation? Can you give us a relative speed of how fast it was going? What direction did it travel from, and were did it go? Was it all black with the exception of the lights? Did it do any manuevers of any sort? Were there any other military aircraft operating in the general area at the time? Are you sure of it's size? Did you see any sort of cockpit? Any air intakes? Did even appear to have engines?

Sorry if those are too many questions, but they seem to be good questions to ask in this sort of situation.

fum

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
Yeah last I checked all that was seen were lights, no actual craft. But I'm not 100% sure of that.

Either way a V shaped craft is pretty interesting. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but is it possible that due to morning lighting conditions, it could've been a B-2 but parts of it weren't clearly visable? I've seen in certain cases were aircraft literally seem to disappear for a second or two because a trick of the light did something weird like that. I know that on certain angles, such as when the B-2 flies in your direction it's so flat it literally seems to turn into a thin line. I'm just saying some aircraft, especially B-2's have the tendancy to change appearence in the light and by certain angles. But thats just another outlandish skeptic theory from me.

But now for a slightly less skeptic concept. UFO maybe? I have to say, V-shaped craft doesn't sound too much like anything I've heard about being developed by the USAF. On the other hand since sinces thats pretty much top secret anyhow I wouldn't know myself.

And now for something a bit more serious. Can you tell us your general area were you are at? Did any electronics (cellphones, watches, game boys, etc.) start acting strange at all? Did you feel a "buzzing" sensation? Can you give us a relative speed of how fast it was going? What direction did it travel from, and were did it go? Was it all black with the exception of the lights? Did it do any manuevers of any sort? Were there any other military aircraft operating in the general area at the time? Are you sure of it's size? Did you see any sort of cockpit? Any air intakes? Did even appear to have engines?

Sorry if those are too many questions, but they seem to be good questions to ask in this sort of situation.

celllphones =no reception at all
buzzing=no but the wind was feeling weird
Speed= slow
manuevers= none
military aircraft= none i think but i did notice a helicopter in the same area
was it black= yes very it was so black in the night sky thats how i could see the shape of it but it had normal aircraft lights red white and blue which is confusing
It was also pretty low to the ground

Update- 9-13-05 In the morning i saw this tiny object coulda been very far away but i couldnt tell i could heard its engine directly over me but the actual object was kilometers away and it glowed red for 2 seconds then white 1 second looks like it could be a weather ballon lost in the area...

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghost

ShadowXIX,

The Phoenix lights where just light in the night sky. The picture you are looking at is an artist concept of what the craft might have looked like. I have actual video footage of the lights that were seen over Phoenix. What you see on the tape is a set of 7 lights (I think) that seem to appear from nowhere in the night sky and fly over the city before dissapearing one at a time.

Tim

Ive seen that footage Its even been suggested that that footage was faked after the event by the military and nothing more then flares droped from military planes or Helicopters .

If you super impose the footage with daylight footage of the exact same area you see the lights go out as the fall behind mountians.

Most witnesses described the object as being generally triangular in shape, with anywhere from five, to "many, innumerable," lights on the leading edge of the objectMany eye witnesses of the event however described how the craft both reflected the city lights on its underbelly and blocked out the stars as it passed over head. This suggest a single massive solid object rather the several lights flying a formation.

Many hundereds perhaps thousands of people saw this event. Reports from such people as architects, physicians, law enforcement officers, educators, attorneys, airline pilots, scientists, real estate brokers.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Ive seen that footage Its even been suggested that that footage was faked after the event by the military and nothing more then flares droped from military planes or Helicopters .

If you super impose the footage with daylight footage of the exact same area you see the lights go out as the fall behind mountians.

Intresting! I don't currently have the software to super impose the image over daylight footage of the area. If the light are disappearing behind the mountain, that suggests that the object or objects were desending.

There it one problem with the flare story: Anything that is dropped by parachute is subject to air currents and fuctuation in air density as it decends. If the objects in question are parachute flares, how do they hold their formation so perfectly?

If you can explaine that to me, I'll go along!

Tim

[edit on 14-9-2005 by ghost]

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Im only talking about the Flares as perhaps the answer to the short video taped inncident. I think flares was the orginal explanation the goverment threw out for the Phoenix lights and some people think that the video taped event was a staged event by the military after the real Phoenix lights object was seen. Somewhat of a misinformation job to muddy the water of the real Phoenix lights event.

It often seems a tactic of the goverment to hide the real UFO information/events in a sea of false information. Hiding in plain sight

The object seen by the majority of eyewitnesses could not have been flares from the way they were desribed. Some of the people that saw it were vietnam pilots that had dropped flares themselves in the past. So they would likely know if they were flares or not.

Too bad we dont have any footage from their sightings.

fum

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
i saw this in the morning hovering at about very high altitude like in the 10,000-20,000

i didnt have a camera but i drew what i saw

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity, did the original V-shaped craft look anything like this;

Supposedly thats a pic of the Phoenix lights.

[edit on 9/14/2005 by cyberdude78]

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
You never stated your location? state/city

BTW, just figured i'd at least ask.....Was it an F-117?

if not, it could have been an Airship, heres a pic of the "V" shaped Ascender Airship.

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Im only talking about the Flares as perhaps the answer to the short video taped inncident. I think flares was the orginal explanation the goverment threw out for the Phoenix lights and some people think that the video taped event was a staged event by the military after the real Phoenix lights object was seen. Somewhat of a misinformation job to muddy the water of the real Phoenix lights event.

That makes sense! There was an unidentified craft over Phoenix. In reponse, the US Air Force stage a nighttime flare drop to cover up what had really happened. This means that in the night leading up to the flare drop, something (or things) was (or were) flying over the city at night. Which brings us back to the origional question: What were the Orgional Phoenix Lights?

Tim

fum

posted on Sep, 15 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Location Miami,Florida hmm i cant rule out the possibility of it being that aircraft or it being a ufo im not a bias type of guy i go on the facts so far that aircraft is the only real evidence i got that its not a et ufo

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murcielago
You never stated your location? state/city

BTW, just figured i'd at least ask.....Was it an F-117?

if not, it could have been an Airship, heres a pic of the "V" shaped Ascender Airship.

Shape of this airship is very close to Lockheed X-33 fuel tanks

top topics

join