It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's the proof we've all been waiting for !!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Oh yeah...

I've sent my own email to them. Lets see IF they reply.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Well I'm not lying. And they've always been straight forward with me before about the wild fires in the area. I also doubt they're lying or joking.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Well I'm not lying. And they've always been straight forward with me before about the wild fires in the area. I also doubt they're lying or joking.

it is very simple:

the US gov't denied the existance of the base for so many years...

the gov't is so secret about it and i highly doubt that one person will / can give secrets out about any aspect of it...

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The funny thing is that Navy guy with a top secret clearance who is based at some secret base in Georgia said the same thing about underground facilities at Area 51. So at this point I could care less if you guys believe me or not. I've emailed these folks a few times and they've always treated me with respect. I doubt they were lying.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
ok meshuggah1324...

but why would individual people tell you and not the gov't???

it would be easier if the gov't told everybody...

it would stop alot of these (like yours) e-mails...

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

The funny thing is that Navy guy with a top secret clearance who is based at some secret base in Georgia said the same thing about underground facilities at Area 51...

I overheard a guy once that knew a truck driver that was in a
truckstop somewhere (I forget where) and he had a conversation
with a guy who had double super dooper top secret clearance
because he worked on an Air Force or Coast Guard base somwhere
(I forgot where) and that guy said he was in the rest room once
in the pentagon and overheard some generals talking about how
funny it was that some people think we're working with the
aliens. I'm sure he wasn't lying.

Sarge

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The guy's son used to work where I work, so I know he really does work for the Navy and have a top secret clearance...

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Well I got a friend that was in the military & he has also heard of underground bases in Nevada, Cali, Arizona & Utah. He has had other military friends work there temporarily. He doesnt come out & speak very open about it, but I recently asked him & he said yes hes heard they were there & he just about expects them to be other places too. He doesnt know what goes on but he says its a secret for a reason & to leave it like that & for me to stop asking questions. Yeah... hes a real military republican guy.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
That's how it works. If no one else is around and you ask them, they'll tell you a little, but not much. And no specifics. This is what happened that morning I asked the Navy guy about Area 51. He looked around to see if anyone else was around, then talked to me for a minute or two...

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
thanks for the post..I appreciate an effort atleast of trying to see what's going on...it's funny how people say they can look at a site and automatically knows everything that company does..is that how one would think with nasa or something else too?...anyways not too much to take out of this obviously..but I'd rather see a reply like that then just another 'no secret bases exist at all' kinda reply..if you feel lucky try thinking of some other questions and see what happens...might as well try right?

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
they see ALL, I thought you were a little more open minded and a bit nicer than that, my respect has dropped for you...

Mesh, I admire you courage and your determination, and I will support you in this matter, I believe you are one of the best researchers on this site, rivaling Gazrok.

I hope you will dig up more conclusive proof that will shut up the skeptics once and for all...

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Thanks. At least some appreciate my efforts. I just emailed George Knapp. For those who don't know, he's the KLAS-TV reporter who helped Lazar get on TV and tell his story. Knapp said he spoke with Lazar 2 months ago. Knapp said he was really busy at work, but that he'd get back with me on Lazar...

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
they see ALL, I thought you were a little more open minded and a bit nicer than that, my respect has dropped for you...

Mesh, I admire you courage and your determination, and I will support you in this matter, I believe you are one of the best researchers on this site, rivaling Gazrok.

I hope you will dig up more conclusive proof that will shut up the skeptics once and for all...

really???

i am just a skeptic...

think about it:

the guy that e-mailed the original poster put everything on the line in order to get this info right (if this story is true) our, right???

i guess there is a serious punishment for letting this info out right???

i just find it hard to believe that someone would give this info away to a random guy...

i am niiice but it is hard to believe something that is not (?) backed by proof...

and as far as respect for me, i don't need your respect...

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I believe I have good luck. Really. The top secret Navy guy taking the time to talk to me in a serious way and then this agency emailing me. I don't know what it is. But it's real.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopdopey
Sniff Sniff... I Smell ****

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
I highly doubt they would respond to you regarding groom lake.

Originally posted by Odds022
Tthey would recieve thousands of emails a day about it so i dont think there is going to be a huge increase from you posting it here. So chill...

Originally posted by elevatedone
No way would anyone from the facility would email someone they don't know about this place. It just wouldn't happen.

Originally posted by Shadowhawk
Dude, the "State of Nevada Agency for Nuclear Projects" is just a political action committee that opposes the Yucca Mountain waste repository project.

Despite their official-looking web site, they are not exactly in a position to know any more than we do about "Area 51" and they have an agenda of their own.

Originally posted by Timcouchfanclub
Yeah they were probably like " Look, Look, Look somebody thinks we are Area 51 lets have some fun with this"

This just seems like you were the butt of a joke with these guys. You really think if it were someone who actually comes in contact with Area 51 that the people who screen the emails would let yours in or let the repliers out.

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth
I just checked out their web site and if you think the people in this organization would know anything about what goes on at Area 51 then I've got this bridge down in New Orleans you may be interested in buying.

Seriously, I doubt anyone in that organization has the clearance to know ANYTHING about Area 51/Groom Lake.

Nothing to do with underground facilities at A51....

Originally posted by they see ALL
if i worked there, and some person from ATS e-mailed me about underground facilities, i would send them an e-mail like the original poster recieved and laugh my butt off

face it meshuggah1324, you are lying or you were being fooled with...

just a tip meshuggah: when youre getting this much doubt on a site like this, youre either

1. failing at proving something
2. at the receiving end of a prank

thats great youre so determined, but everybody is right, and youre taking a prank and turning in to something that you call "proof". whats worse is, your "proof" is nothing more than paraphrasing, incomplete recollections & dodgy replies.

also, the point made by shadowhawk, vasili, timcouch & elevated is valid; youre making a mountain out of a molehill.

[edit on 7-9-2005 by purelogik]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I'm confused... I thought it was obvious Groom Lake had facilities above and below ground?

And I'm a huge skeptic of everything.

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I misinterpreted your post. I thought you actually had a classified address. The e-mail address you presented is the generic one found on their website and is no way secret whatsoever.

Why wouldn't you release the e-mail in the first place? Instead of waiting for everyones reaction first. I did a quick google search on the site and found the address easily.

Anyone could e-mail them. The address you posted wasn't an individuals address, but the sites generic one. Anyone could have responded to your message. Including one of the web admins. LOL. I'm sure someone is just pulling your leg.

If you can find a classified individual address from Groom Lake (an employees) then that would be a worthy post!

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   

The guy's son used to work where I work, so I know he really does work for the Navy and have a top secret clearance...

Wait... you worked with the Navy guys son right? I'm sure a young "go getter" would never ever "brag" about what his dad does/ did in the Navy, now would he...

besides, you worked with the son, not the Navy guy, a couple of posts after that one, you say that you talked to the Navy guy... right?

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Oh yeah...

I've sent my own email to them. Lets see IF they reply.

Update.... no response from them yet....

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Be aware that this is the same troll that cross posted between here and Dreamland Resort that he had the phone number of the base.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join