It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's the proof we've all been waiting for !!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This is from the State of Nevada Nuclear Projects. I thought I'd email them to ask about underground facilities at Groom Lake (Area S-4 ect). Their response shocked me and is proof in my mind. We can all stop guessing if underground facilities exist there. Notice how they say both *hidden* 'and' *underground facilities*

My email to them:

Are there underground facilities below the area of Groom Lake. What are they used for? Thanks...

Their response:

"Groom Lake is full of hidden and underground facilities. Because of
satelitte photography, there is no other way."

I swear on my life I'm not making any of this up. I hope I don't have military personal showing up at my door now...

[edit on 8-9-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
What do you guys think? I'm pretty excited right now that they even emailed me back, let alone tell me what they told me. I swear on my life...

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Sniff Sniff... I Smell ****

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
First of all, who did you email, and can you show the original email as well. Cheers.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Who did I email? I already posted that in my first sentence. Here's the original email, but I'm leaving out my email address and theirs. You can go to the State of Nevada Nuclear Projects web site if you want their email. I swear all of this is true. I have never lied about anything to do with UFOs and never would...

My email text to them:

"Hello. Are there underground facilities below the area of Groom Lake? What are they used for?

Thanks!"

Their response:

"Groom Lake is full of hidden and underground facilities. Because of
satelitte photography, there is no other way.
Take care;
Paul"

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   

State of Nevada Nuclear Projects

Lol, you did too, sorry about that. Thank you, i will email them and see if i get a reply.

-Cheers.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It's not like they told me what goes on at these underground or hidden facilities. They simply admit they exist. I'm stoked! Proof at last! I would suggest making your email very short and simple. Don't ask for details, they won't tell you. That's why I got the response I did.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Yep, i kept mine short and and sweet.
I am very suprised they actually emailed you back, i dont blame you for been excited. I'm HOPING i get a reply back myself too. Lol.

Edir: Btw, how long did it take to get a reply for you?

[edit on 7-9-2005 by Odds022]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I highly doubt they would respond to you regarding groom lake. Me and Advisor made a few lengthy posts in RATS about some classified information being available online. I e-mailed a few classified DoD agents e-mails and basically let them know about the flaw that allowed this classified material to be posted online.

The only way you can e-mail classified addresses is by using a secure e-mail. And by secure I don't mean your ISP's email, Hotmail, or GMAIL. I mean 256 bit cypher strength email accounts. There are a few free of charge found easily with a quick google search.

Anyways after I told them about their security flaws they responded with a simple.

"Your message 'title' was read on 'date"

End of e-mail.

Here is a link to the RATS thread which I speak of.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I want to believe you but could you please present evidence that they responded back. Post the original e-mail in its entirety (headers etc). Who did you in fact e-mail? And if you e-mailed a classified address please provide the secure e-mail client you used.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I wrote them 2 days ago.

Look I don't feel like I have to prove anything. It's my day off and I don't want to feel stressed. I swear this is nothing but the full truth. If I give out the email address I wrote to, everyone will email them and they'll never email me again. It's better if just 1 or 2 people from ATS email them. Believe me...

Just know it's the truth, and we can stop guessing if underground facilities exist at Groom Lake, and start finding out what they're used for...

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
I want to believe you but could you please present evidence that they responded back. Post the original e-mail in its entirety (headers etc). Who did you in fact e-mail? And if you e-mailed a classified address please provide the secure e-mail client you used.Thank you.

No way would anyone from the facility would email someone they don't know about this place. It just wouldn't happen.

I agree CPYK... I'd like to see it too... but you wait... here's the reply we'll get...

"I already deleted it"... yah right...

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Look I don't feel like I have to prove anything

What are you talking about? I asked so i would know roughly how long they take to reply. Anyway i like to have my own evidence before i blindly believe so i emailed them myself. Tthey would recieve thousands of emails a day about it so i dont think there is going to be a huge increase from you posting it here. So chill...

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
You see this is the problem... someone gets real info and no one believes them because there's so many hoaxers and liars out there. I hate this. I'm sorry if you don't believe me. I had written them a few times before this about the wild fires out there so it's not like this is the first email I sent them. They know me by now! I hope if you email them you get a reply. I can't jump through my computer. I pray someone important in Ufology reads this and uses this information because it's 100% truth!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Dude, the "State of Nevada Agency for Nuclear Projects" is just a political action committee that opposes the Yucca Mountain waste repository project.

www.state.nv.us...

Despite their official-looking web site, they are not exactly in a position to know any more than we do about "Area 51" and they have an agenda of their own.

All documentary, photographic, and insider evidence contradicts the idea of underground facilities at the Groom Lake test site. There really would be no purpose to building expensive subterranean facilities when surface buildings can hide secrets at a fraction of the cost. You might notice that surface structures at Groom have increased in number rather substantially over the last few years.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
They deal with nuclear waste from the Nevada test site. Dude, what are you talking about? They aren't just some political organization. I'm sure they know about what goes on there.

No purpose to build underground facilities to house secrets? You're wrong. Try Google imaging and other satellites which can see every square inch of Area 51 now...

[edit on 7-9-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Despite their official-looking web site, they are not exactly in a position to know any more than we do about "Area 51" and they have an agenda of their own.

Yeah they were probably like " Look, Look, Look somebody thinks we are Area 51 lets have some fun with this"

Who sent you a reply?
What was their signature block like?
What email address did you send to?
Was there anything odd about the email that came back?

This just seems like you were the butt of a joke with these guys. You really think if it were someone who actually comes in contact with Area 51 that the people who screen the emails would let yours in or let the repliers out. Also, what kind of classification was the email given. It would be at the top. And also was it a .mil email address that replied or a .us

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
[email protected]

That's the email address...

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I just checked out their web site and if you think the people in this organization would know anything about what goes on at Area 51 then I've got this bridge down in New Orleans you may be interested in buying.

Seriously, I doubt anyone in that organization has the clearance to know ANYTHING about Area 51/Groom Lake.

In addition, do you really need any kind of proof to know there must be underground facilities at Area 51. Most military bases have underground areas, its not uncommon at all. Anyplace that does Top Secret work would most certainly have them.

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   

AGENCY MISSION STATEMENT
The mission of the Nevada Agency for Nuclear Projects is to assure that the health, safety, and welfare of Nevada's citizens and the State's unique environment and economy are adequately protected with regard to any federal high-level nuclear waste disposal activities in the State.

Nothing to do with underground facilities at A51....

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Nothing to do with underground facilities at A51....

if i worked there, and some person from ATS e-mailed me about underground facilities, i would send them an e-mail like the original poster recieved and laugh my butt off

face it meshuggah1324, you are lying or you were being fooled with...

i hope it is the later...

[edit on 7-9-2005 by they see ALL]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join