It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is -shhh-whispers-?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I noticed this nic a few minutes ago and searched for some post by this strangely named character. Nothing.

Now there are five entries in the search dialog, all with wacko dates...

More reasons for war
The real goal is not the seizure of Saudi oil
watch for signs in the future
Osama - Dead or Alive
Iracq war end times ?

And the enigma continues...

[Edited on 5-9-2003 by kukla]

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Yep i noticed this earyler as well!!!
Done a search and nothing came up!

strange!!! could whispers be back!

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   
kukla

Old. Removed.

WhispersInTheDark was a short term poster who some considered prophetic in political matters and even the Jakarta Marriott bombing.

He initiated some dialogue with me, then was questioned by some very astute Mods.

The FBI had dialogue with ATS admin about these various matters (because one of our members got in a flap and reported this material), and concluded that Whispers was an elaborate hoax.

Even so, people who should know better come back time after time and say that everything he posted was true.

Look for other threads about Whispers, not posts by Whispers. But it's inconclusive, except I give it to you that you can believe everything I just said above.

[I just edited a typo, in case anyone go to thinking otherwise]

[Edited on 5-9-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I've been watching the new members dialog and haven't seen this name come up all day...?

Also, who could make factitious entries in the database to form such a riddle?

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
kukla

Old. Removed.

WhispersInTheDark was a short term poster who some considered prophetic in political matters and even the Jakarta Marriott bombing.

He initiated some dialogue with me, then was questioned by some very astute Mods.

The FBI had dialogue with ATS admin about these various matters (because one of our members got in a flap and reported this material), and concluded that Whispers was an elaborate hoax.

Even so, people who should know better come back time after time and say that everything he posted was true.

Look for other threads about Whispers, not posts by Whispers. But it's inconclusive, except I give it to you that you can believe everything I just said above.

[I just edited a typo, in case anyone go to thinking otherwise]

Look again good sir. Different name.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   
That is an interesting development.

You might want to also review my topic on the rise and rise and rise of dragonrider.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Yes MA, I'm two steps ahead of you...DR market tricks?

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Sorry kukla

Do you mean the actual name is shhh whispers?

I didn't check.

Refer my previous post, and if it all looks in good form and good fun, I will bury that part of the trail shortly.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Search for this user...

-shhh-whispers-

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   

woah...I just noticed this. Masked Avatar replyed today on this post but the edit says a different date.Is a certian person playing games?

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
like you i looked at the New members bit and have not seen his name up anywhere.....is there a member list??
might possibly have a registration date!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The only post started by -shhh-whispers-, is dated 1970. Yet his registration date is 2002.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   
all of this is just a certain person playing games and nothing else.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Yes that is quite obvious. Interesting manipulation of the board. **cheers**

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   
TSK

I am not playing any of the games, if this is what you are implying... (I don't think so, but just in case). I edited my post a few seconds after posting it - what do you think that could mean? Did it turn into a different day somewhere?

Kukla

I think insider trading is an effective analogy, but I can't account for early August posting from a member who registered on 29 August.

You have made some interesting observations indeed.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
hrmm check his UID number 945 its smack bang in the middle of 500 and 502 well it shouldnt be their...

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   
RTD

I don't know what that means (UID) or what its range should be, can you explain?

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Well he is online, Someone u2u him and invite him to post here

not me!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   

TSK

I am not playing any of the games, if this is what you are implying... (I don't think so, but just in case). I edited my post a few seconds after posting it - what do you think that could mean? Did it turn into a different day somewhere?

Kukla

I think insider trading is an effective analogy, but I can't account for early August posting from a member who registered on 29 August.

You have made some interesting observations indeed.

Registered 8/29/02
A year ago.

-B.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Funny, I found the registration on the second last page of the member database as a 29/08/03 entry! About ten minutes ago...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join