It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is -shhh-whispers-?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Isn't it the user ID number...well shh whispers is 945 and its in between 500 and 502 on the members list,i don't think it should be their unless someone put it their..

link   
Aw...Simon....err...uhh....Masked Avatar....you ruined all the mystery!

link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Funny, I found the registration on the second last page of the member database as a 29/08/03 entry! About ten minutes ago...

It's been 8/29/02 for at least 3 hours now.
Promise.

-B.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I see two possible theories/motives:

1) WITD has been in communication with some of the forum staff.

2) ATS is in need of a good hoax to lure possible customers to purchase the Secret Forum. a la Ridge and Ductape.

[Edited on 5-9-2003 by kukla]

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   
it's possible one of the admins changed the username to whisper's existing account, causing the board to burp up on dates. can't imagine why, but it's something to waste the time on until Keen Eddie comes on.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Banshee

You are right. I wonder if "actual" registration "actually" took place on 29/08/03...

Kukla

Too intricate a job for (2) to be the motive.

I am puzzled however by why dr has had some dialogue on five threads, and not mentioned it... He sure took the first lot of WITD dialogue very seriously. If it's serious, and the guy is #ing around with dates, he ought to be specifically excluded from access to the database immediately, surely!

This morning I was accused of being an ATS points capitalist by someone putting dr on a pedestal.

All these developments are most interesting. I wonder how whispers was interpolated back to August, and whether anyone has yet got screen caps of the dialogue with dr!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
There is only one instance of dialouge with the new player, and I ddint even see it when it happened. He replied to a thread of mine (apparently after I got offline), and I lost it...

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I DEMAND THAT KUKLA BE GIVEN IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO THE SECRET FORUM IN EXCHANGE FOR ALL HIS ACCRUED POINTS TO DATE!!!!!!!!!!

(Sorry, that's all I can do, I still can't send U2Us and transfers are inefficable at this juncture. But IMHO Kukla's investigative skills are currently much required in the Secret Forum... let him in!)

Banshee

No money from me on the whole thing being a hoax.... just bits and pieces...

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I read one thread initiated by whispers, but didn't copy it... still there?

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   
To my knowledge nothing has been disturbed... as far as Kukla, I would agree, but I cant make that call... have to talk to William

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   
well...we at least know he lives in the uk, since his email is :[email protected]

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I appreciate your support and will bring the matter to his attention. DR are you telling us that you are in no way responsible for this trickery?

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by theshadowknows
well...we at least know he lives in the uk, since his email is :[email protected]

Anyone can get a yahoo.uk addy, even if they don't live in the UK.
FYI, of course.

-B.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kukla
I appreciate your support and will bring the matter to his attention. DR are you telling us that you are in no way responsible for this trickery?

Dude, I am the most computer illeterate guy on this board... when I boot up, I just pray all the lights come on and stay on...

There is a reason I handed certain information off to a professional for the research...

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider

Originally posted by kukla

Dude, I am the most computer illeterate guy on this board... when I boot up, I just pray all the lights come on and stay on...

There is a reason I handed certain information off to a professional for the research...

Ok DR, that's news to me. I reccomend an Asus motherboard instead of praying.

The investigation continues!

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I have read the 5 -shhh- threads.

They add nothing to any knowledge already at ATS of the political arena or any developments in terrorist circles.

The ability to exploit dates (eg 1970) in posting is interesting.

I am convinced, insofar as there is any matter to be concerned about with regard to portentious new global events, there is nothing. I post about Colin Powell getting the chop all the time, and the other issues are also all too obvious.

The Osama Bin Laden post was a little out of character for the WITD character.

This has stopped exciting me. I am more concerned for dragonrider's points, and I trust any child who thinks I was 'jealous' or in any way motivated by anything other than interest could bow out of that discussion.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
PARTING SHOT.

William

Your summary is above.

If you care to increase my U2U quota to 1000 at no charge, I will be able to respond (and be glad to) with my generally accurate level of knowledge at any time in future.

MC

Your gossip mill is way off - read the recent disclosure by Simon, and by me. The "Who Is Simon Gray?" contest thread is good enough.

Sorry, still not able to respond to U2U's!

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   
hrmmm .. very interesting ...

and because i just got back i am going on the record and saying ...

IT WASN"T ME!

[just in case]

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Odd

Today's Posts says that MessedUpAnnie just posted here, but nowhere to be seen....

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
ya i posted here and then it wouldnt show me my post and next thing i know i'm no longer logged in ... WTH?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join