It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALIENS PLEDGE THEIR SUPPORT IN WAR WITH IRAQ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
check this thought it was good for a read lol

www.weeklyworldnews.com...

Graham

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
You know...

The publishers of the Weekly World News claim that, in every election since they started the "Alien Supports..." gimmick, that the 'alien' has ALWAYS picked the winner (Clinton twice, then Bush jr.)

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Wow, that would explain the evidence of G.W. becoming retarded by close proximity to radiaton. I hear them UFOs have some problems with that. I shouldn't have even clicked that link. WWN is a pile of garbage.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Actually, there's a bit of truth in that article:

"It sounds like Bush is getting desperate," says one skeptic. "Little green men wanting to fight side by side with America? It's like Bush can't get the support of the other countries on our world, so he's counting on getting help from other worlds."

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
Wow, that would explain the evidence of G.W. becoming retarded by close proximity to radiaton. I hear them UFOs have some problems with that. I shouldn't have even clicked that link. WWN is a pile of garbage.

I think everyone knows that WWN is a joke on the lines of The Onion or National Lampoon. I doubt that a single ATS user is under the impression that the WWN publishes real articles.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I didn't mean to offend anyone, but since I was old enough to distinguish real from fake, I have
-HATED-
Weekly World News. It is the biggest pile of garbage there is, and it isn't even funny anymore. I don't feel it's worth the badwidth it takes up, nor the paper it's printed on.

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   
who really knows with these stories it's all upto how you interprit them it's the far fetched stories you'v got to watch out for as they are the ones that have a little truth to them i thinks anyways

Graham

posted on Sep, 4 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Can you imagine the look on an Iraqi's face when they see the Bat Boy comin' at 'em?

Would anal probing by the aliens count as sodomy to them? If so, quick way to send 'em to hell!

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 03:43 AM
link   
"the President is now certain that Baghdad can be taken without a single American casualty"

Looks like ET pulled the plug on the whole deal.

Maybe they couldn't stand for the lies either?

posted on Sep, 5 2003 @ 03:57 AM
link   
~I really don't know what to think here. I would think that there is some strange stuff goin on lately in the middle east, and i wouldn't be suprised if we used what seems like alien technology out there already; especially after reading that recent ATS news article on that strange looking tank in bahgdad or wherever that was said to shoot consentrated lightning blasts that melted vehicles and it's occupants the size of infants. sounds far-fetched but hey, anything is possible.

~Peace and Love
JEFF

top topics

join