It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Love The Smell of Whitewash in The Morning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Buffeted by criticism over the federal response to Hurricane Katrina, President Bush said Tuesday he will oversee an investigation into what went wrong and why _ in part to be sure the country could withstand more storms or attack.

Source
President Bush to oversee an internal enquiry? How noble of him to do this.

Get your cans of paint boys! Its time to go-a-whitewashin!

[edit on 6-9-2005 by Nerdling]

[edit on 6-9-2005 by Nerdling]

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Can't the fellow just dig out and dust off the reports submitted over the last few years about the disaster potential that existed

I suppose that's just too easy and logical though for a politicians mind, and who's gonna make money off that? Better to appoint some pals to spend a year or so shredding documents and hiding anything that might be an embarrassment

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Someone Said...

What's the source of this quote?

If true, why would he oversee the investigation? Wouldn't that be a job better handled by someone not currently employed by his administration?

I'm no more interested in a whitewash than anyone else. I would strongly prefer to see the major problems we are witnessing fixed.

Let's see what develops.

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Damage control ads on TV show Bush beside a clean hospital bed talking to the survivor in the bed while another sits nearby in immaculately clean clothes.

He should have been filmed knee deep in the filthy water in the streets beside body bags.

bc

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
www.breitbart.com...

here it is. i see this source saying it. i guess the poster forgot to put somthing like this.

join