myspace.com ATSers, let's make each other friends!!!

page: 1
4
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
if you are a member of www.myspace.com, please post the link to your page in this thread...

then, we can make eachother "friends"

if you are not a member, become one!!!

it is a great site to meet friends and meet new people...

here is my link:

www.myspace.com...

and i found ATSer "DarkHelmet":

link

so, let's make eachother friends and maybe i will make a myspace.com group of ATS...

P.S:

if this is breaking an ATS rule i am sorry...







title edited to correct spacing error

[edit on 5/16/2007 by benevolent tyrant]




posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I've got an ATS blog, if you be that intrested in me, stop by and read it.



posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I've got an ATS blog, if you be that intrested in me, stop by and read it.


will do...

but, got friends???

join myspace




[edit on 4-9-2005 by they see ALL]



posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I had friends, but I traded them for 3 magic beans.



posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I had friends, but I traded them for 3 magic beans.


o0o...

3 magic sodas is a better trade friend...





posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I'm on myspace. Well, my alterego "Max" is. He's special. My girlfriend has an account, so I mad Max to mess with her. She's on my "comments" and figured out it was me. It was pretty funny until she figured it out, though. Make "Max" your friend, too.

profile.myspace.com...



posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiabolusFireDragon
Make "Max" your friend, too.

profile.myspace.com...


done...





posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Just friended you, tsA... also, check out my groups... one of em is exclusively for ATS members... found out which and join! It shouldn't be too hard.. the name will be easy enough


whoo!

{LABOR DAY ROCKS!)
-prophetmike



posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetmike
Just friended you, tsA... also, check out my groups... one of em is exclusively for ATS members... found out which and join! It shouldn't be too hard.. the name will be easy enough


whoo!

{LABOR DAY ROCKS!)
-prophetmike


niiice...

im in the group now too...

are all the people there from ATS???





posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
are all the people there from ATS???


Yes sir, hence me saying earlier "exclusively for ATS members"

Glad to have you on board... just accepted you in.

{LABOR DAY IS THE SHIZZNIT!)
-prophetmike



posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetmike
Yes sir, hence me saying earlier "exclusively for ATS members"

Glad to have you on board... just accepted you in.

{LABOR DAY IS THE SHIZZNIT!)
-prophetmike


i sent everyone mail to be my friend haha...





posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
/desolateorchid

That be mine :]



posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I signed up at myspace, and have never been back.

Facebook is where it's at.
Amory Meltzer @ Vassar



posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ophelion
/desolateorchid

That be mine :]


i sent you a friend request...





posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Right now I only have one friend on Myspace. So hooray, paranoid people to be my friend!

I'm at www.myspace.com...

And while we're on the subject of Myspace, could anyone tell me how to get a music track to play on mine?

[edit on 9/7/2005 by cyberdude78]



posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Added ya cyberdude78. You can google "myspace profile editor" and there's dozens of pages that you can enter what you want into and it'll give you script to enter into one of your profile fields. I forget which one I used, but there's a bunch.



posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Ah thanks a lot, I now have a less crappy looking myspace IMO. And I've got my favorite song of all time playing to the background
:

That and now I have more than one mysterious friend.



posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
Right now I only have one friend on Myspace. So hooray, paranoid people to be my friend!

I'm at www.myspace.com...

And while we're on the subject of Myspace, could anyone tell me how to get a music track to play on mine?

[edit on 9/7/2005 by cyberdude78]


added you...





posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
phixion.aka.james.aka.TASK.TASK.TASK has joined the group.

Man I feel special



posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by phixion
phixion.aka.james.aka.TASK.TASK.TASK has joined the group.

Man I feel special


Yup, just accepted you. Welcome to the fun! ATS is everywhere... the "powers that be" can't stop us


{STAY COOL)
-prophetmike





new topics

top topics



 
4
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join