It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a pair of aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I saw a pair of aliens when I was 5 or 6, I don't like telling the story but I'll post it finally. If you don't believe me, meh. I could care less, but just don't call me a liar, poser, whatever. Just tell me you don't believe in it.

It was in 1996 or 1997, around 6-9 PM, it was night outside. I saw them for about 3 or 4 seconds, in San Jose, California USA. 0 other witnesses, here's the story:

I was about 5/6 as I stated, and my sister (around 16 or 17 at that time) invited her friend over while my parents were gone. I didn't let them play my super nintendo, so my sister locked me in my room. After a while, (I was laying on the bed) I decided to get out of my room by means of the window. This is a one-floor house, the floor is elevated about two feet off the ground outside.

So, I pull open the shutters, and there were two grey things. The one on the right was face to face to me, and he had his hand up, it had two fingers and a thumb. It looked like this:

(excuse my lack of mspaint skills)
(The fingers' weren't crooked at all, it's just my hand can't keep steady while I draw 'n' stuff
)

But the skin was really smooth, the fingers were smooth and thin and long, but the joints were a bit big and round, the palm kind looked a tiny bit saggy.

Once again, excuse my lack of mspaint skills:

(The white is the reflection of the light)

The lip line wasn' physical, it looked like a line except covered in latex or something, and I didn't put nose holes because they weren't really "HOLES"
It looked like he had two holes that were covered in latex or something.

He has big oval-ish eyes, I could see the relection of the lamp in my room in them. (So they were reflective, watery maybe?)

Anyway, he had his hand up, and was waving really slowly, as if he was trying to wave side to side but couldn't. It was like of like, a crooked half circle.

The other one was shorter than the one on my right, and he was standing there looking into my room, then at me, his cheeks kind of went in a tiny bit, and it was as if he had pursed skin.

It was as if it were aliens wearing latex masks or something, kind of wierd.

The skin on thier faces was smooth too, it wasn't , saggy? like I see in pictures. It wasn't reflective, so obviously wasn't latex :-P.

Other than that, while waving his hand, his head kind of moved with it, and it was as if his head was just floating around, kind of like when owls. If you move thier body, thier head stays in the same spot. It was kind of like that, but once again they were moving slowly.

They didn't have pupils, but I knew the other one was looking into my room because he kind of did a weird movement, it was as if he could move his shoulders at a large angle. And he could move his neck/head too.

Anyway, after that I heard a high pitch ringing in my ears, Might of been because I was scared crapless, but anyway. After that I was reeeeeeeeally afraid, (like when you have a hole in your chest or something) and broke the lock on my door, by kicking it and ran to my sister telling her that I saw something outside my window. We checked and noone was there, and there was noone outside. Also, there were no footprints in the mud under my window either. Here's the layout of the house:

Not to scale, because I can't do anything with mspaint

BUT, you get the general idea. There was mud under my window becuase the hose thing was right next to it, so that area was muddy.

Questions? Comments? I'm open for discussion.

[edit on 30-8-2005 by Vinci]

[edit on 30-8-2005 by Vinci]

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Good story and you remember it in such detail. wasnt super nintendo old stuff by 96-97?

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I do believe your story. I can't think of anything else you would of seen, unless you had an over-active imagination at that age, but then again over-active imaginations dont cause hallucinations lol.

My mom has a similar story except this wasn't a pair of "aliens" just one and it took place in the 70's. She is a solid atheist and neither cares nor wants to care about aliens, ufos, ghosts. A very down to earth woman.

It's hard to get this story out of her, but when she was 15 (now 45) she was riding the bus out of the city to a suberb, very rural on the edge of the city more like a very small town, anyway there was a field directly behind the bus stop, and only 2 street lights. Well she waited for the next bus, someone else was also waiting for the bus. My mom said she had some sort of weird feeling, that she doesnt seem able to describe. Well she turned around and screamed as she saw this 4-5ft tall man with a large head and fragile body. Basically she gave me the typical description of a grey. The person next to her also saw this and basically ran as fast as he could, my mother never saw him again.. the "alien" also ran across the field, she described him as running similar to a monkey, more of a hop using his long arms to help move himself, If you get it?

Well she gets very upset and shakey telling the story but I did manage to get her to tell me.

Something about both stories my mothers and your's brings a question, why would these aliens just be wondering around in random places, on there own or with a buddy. Weird.

Vorta

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rikimaru
Good story and you remember it in such detail. wasnt super nintendo old stuff by 96-97?

You often do remember disturbing events in uncanny detail. I've had 2 ufo sightings quite a few years ago, not to mention normal earthly events like a bus crash.. that happened 10 years ago which I can remember the entire day very clearly and I guess I always will.

Plus don't knock old school nintendos... me and my wife sometimes play mario cart64 on nintendo64 from time to time lol

Vorta

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rikimaru

We weren't rich mind you...but eventually I got a N64. :-)

Why do tourists travel cities either alone or in groups? :-P

Something about both stories my mothers and your's brings a question, why would these aliens just be wondering around in random places, on there own or with a buddy. Weird.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Once again, I invoke an almost talkshow like ability to relate to this kind of thing.

When my aunt was about 4 or 5, she was friends with someone up the street and around the corner. The two moms here would watch them go up one street and around the corner to the next, so the odds of something strange happening were low. So my aunt was walking home, and turned the corner. But she didint, sort of.

She turned, but didnt show up on the other side. After about 9 or so hours of my grandma tearing her hair out and calling the local police, she comes walking back around the corner and inside, saying 'Did it just get dark outside?'. Odd.. Same town as the late night doctor visits and nosebleeds too.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the layout of your home. It will definitely come in handy should I ever need to rob you!

-Rasputin the Cat Burglar

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
uh, that's a stupid comment. That and I don't live there anymore :/

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
It could be they are scouting out the planet for certain items or locations and doing tests on us at the same time while we are looking up they are already here.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   

(The white is the reflection of the light)

That is really funny.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vinci
I saw a pair of aliens when I was 5 or 6,

It was in 1996 or 1997, around 6-9 PM, it was night outside. I saw them for about 3 or 4 seconds, in San Jose, California USA. 0 other witnesses, here's the story:

Amazing you saw all this in 3 or 4 seconds and have such vivid detail, right down to smooth skin, glove like hands whatever and can even remember two fingers and a thumb. ALL in 3 or 4 seconds.

I do not believe it.

Here a simple test, turn on a recorder watch TV for 3 or 4 seconds have someone hold that tape where you cannot get your hands on it. Do not take any notes either that would be cheating.

Then put down on paper one year later what you saw in those 4 seconds, replay the tape and see how right you are, trust me you will never remember what you think you will even when trying to pay special attention.

Also your so called sketches are to similar to others on the internet today

[edit on 8/30/2005 by shots]

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I call 'troller'.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

I saw a pair of aliens when I was 5 or 6,

Amazing you saw all this in 3 or 4 seconds and have such vivid detail, right down to smooth skin, glove like hands whatever and can even remember two fingers and a thumb. ALL in 3 or 4 seconds.

I do not believe it.

Here a simple test, turn on a recorder watch TV for 3 or 4 seconds have someone hold that tape where you cannot get your hands on it. Do not take any notes either that would be cheating.

Then put down on paper one year later what you saw in those 4 seconds, replay the tape and see how right you are, trust me you will never remember what you think you will even when trying to pay special attention.

Also your so called sketches are to similar to others on the internet today

[edit on 8/30/2005 by shots]

When you're scared that much you can remember anything, and maybe I didn't see the skin texture because it was so fast and i was so cared, but that's what I saw and I remember it

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   

[When you're scared that much you can remember anything, and maybe I didn't see the skin texture because it was so fast and i was so cared, but that's what I saw and I remember it

Really you didn't see the skin texture

But the skin was really smooth, the fingers were smooth and thin and long, but the joints were a bit big and round, the palm kind looked a tiny bit saggy.

See you cannot even remember what you wrote a short while ago which proves my point. Yet you claim you remember this from years ago all 4 seconds of if no less

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hey, I said Maybe i didn't see, but i'm pretty sure, because I stood there looking at them, if you're ever in a situtation you hate, a second is actually a long time. Just like "Time flys when you're having fun" versus math class, math class always seems really really long for me.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
The human's reptilian brain, which has to do with ''fight or flight'', becomes active when a person face something unknown or without a point of reference...

Due to fear our body's senses somehow become accentuated...

New or unknown experiense stimulate the brain centers...while it would discard or ignore anything already known or experienced or routined or trivial

That's why Vinci's remember the dreams in detail...

[edit on 30-8-2005 by mwen]

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Precisley, thank you. Sorry, I'm really tired, so if I didn't make sense, excuse me
, Second day of school and I'm really tired, bed time for me.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   
You wouldn't let your sister & friend play Nintendo.
She locked you in your room.
Then you saw two aliens.

I bet the two aliens were about 16/17 years old.

Misfit

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Misfit, if you would've read he said he ran and got his sister (which is in the room right by him) so I dont think they could've dressed up and got back that fast.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by And1balla2829
Misfit, if you would've read he said he ran and got his sister (which is in the room right by him) so I dont think they could've dressed up and got back that fast.

Well, I'll tell ya - I read the preamble first, then the replies, then went back for the story. Reading so much "detailed obvservation" from a 5-6 yr old, I crapped out at "Anyway, he had his hand up, and was waving really slowly", considering this was all in a span of 3-4 seconds. The rest just didn't matter at that point.

Misfit

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join