It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a pair of aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by And1balla2829
I want to beleive... but you have negative points lol you must've did somethin bad
guys I have no Idea what I did to get negative points. Do you know?? I didn't swear. or use bad picture. I have no Idea. This website is sometimes random.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I watched a show that had a story something like this,it was called (Creepy Canada) anyway the guy said when he was a young boy (10 or 11 I think he said) he was walking his bike up to his house with his dog when his dog started barking and going crazy at some bushes by his neighbors house, when he went to see what his dog was barking at he said he seen a creature looking at him from behind a bush (the same being as Vinci described) then he said he heard a high pitched sound that's when he said he jumped on his bike and raced up to his house and told his family.

So either Vinci saw the same show I did and made his story up or this is proof that he is telling the truth?

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   
The 1990s in san jose were weird very creepy things going on. I would know me and this Vinci guy live there. Like the path by my house at night is just weird. Coyotes and crud. just weird. and the IBM is weirder.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I read a really strange report on some website about a guy who saw something similar. They were driving along when there car needed cooling or something. The girlfriend was apparently in the car when see saw a white being climing over a wall towards her. It got really close to the car when she screamed and yelled for her boyfriend to hit the gas.

I'll try and dig the full story up.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecry
So either Vinci saw the same show I did and made his story up or this is proof that he is telling the truth?

What is the proof that he is telling the truth?????

Originally posted by Spreadthetruth
I read a really strange report on some website about a guy who saw something similar.

Of course you have. We all have. He is just describing the Grey type aliens, that hundred of witnesses have described before.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06
Vinci this is kind of directed at you, but, PEOPLE FROM SAN JOSE. DO YOU KNOW WHERE ALMADEN EXPRESSWAY IS CAUSE IF YOU GO DOWN TO WHERE IT ENDS (HINT GOING PAST THE SAFEWAY THAT IS ON YOUR RIGHT) AND THEN TURN LEFT AND THEN GO A LITTLE WAYS YOU'LL BE NEAR MY STREET BUT I'M NOT GONNA GIVE YOU EXACT DIRECTIONS INLESS I'M SURE YOUR A GOOD PERSON. (NOT A 30-40 YEAR OLD MAN WHO'S GONNA ATTACK LOL)
also I've seen A UFO by that IBM on harry road. not low to ground but up high in those hills. You know.

[edit on 9/1/2005 by Conspiracy Theorist06]

hah i think i live like 5 minutes away from you

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Distortion

Originally posted by Misfit
What difference would that be? This is to say that only possible sightings in the foothills/hills would be ever considered for plausablilty.

Misfit

It makes a huge difference. We can generally assume that Aliens are not dumb, obviously they do not want to be seen by the general public, therefore we can deduce that they wont go walking into someones yard in a very populated area...

Too bad the aliens can't generally assume the same of humans.

To claim they won't go walking in a populated area is thinking with a finite viewpoint. Who says they have to walk at all for A to B travel?

Misfit

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Distortion

Vinci this is kind of directed at you, but, PEOPLE FROM SAN JOSE. DO YOU KNOW WHERE ALMADEN EXPRESSWAY IS CAUSE IF YOU GO DOWN TO WHERE IT ENDS (HINT GOING PAST THE SAFEWAY THAT IS ON YOUR RIGHT) AND THEN TURN LEFT AND THEN GO A LITTLE WAYS YOU'LL BE NEAR MY STREET BUT I'M NOT GONNA GIVE YOU EXACT DIRECTIONS INLESS I'M SURE YOUR A GOOD PERSON. (NOT A 30-40 YEAR OLD MAN WHO'S GONNA ATTACK LOL)
also I've seen A UFO by that IBM on harry road. not low to ground but up high in those hills. You know.

[edit on 9/1/2005 by Conspiracy Theorist06]

hah i think i live like 5 minutes away from you

I live near Hicks Road, Closer to Los Gatos, a good 10 min away by car to you guys.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peronemlin
I don´t belive this. Too many details for being only 5/6 years old.

This sounds a little odd:

Originally posted by Vinci
After that I was reeeeeeeeally afraid, (like when you have a hole in your chest or something) and broke the lock on my door, by kicking it and ran to my sister...

You were just 5/6 years old and kicked down a locked door??

Mmmmhh...

It's not that hard to believe.

During moments of fear our body can boost the level of chemicals in our system to amazingly high levels.

Never hear the story of a man lifting cars? Removing a car door [ripping it off] while his wife was trapped inside?

Kicking the lock our of a door - especially an interior door isn't that hard [or even exterior] try it some time.

[I don't believe the story, however that's fully possible.]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vorta
I do believe your story. I can't think of anything else you would of seen

Vorta

Seriously?? Its aliens before tricks of the light, bushes, trees, lads in masks messing about, reflections from in the room, a 5 year olds imagnation gone wild from playing nintendo etc etc........ hmmm, im going with the latter

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

I don´t think is that simple.

Heh, especially considering in a factor of heighth difference of a 5yr olds foot to a doorknob.

Misfit

Lol v good point, just asked my 5 year old nephew to kick a door handle, its higher than his head!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I want to beleive... but you have negative points lol you must've did somethin bad
guys I have no Idea what I did to get negative points. Do you know?? I didn't swear. or use bad picture. I have no Idea. This website is sometimes random.

Umm... can a Mod Check some IPs here...

[edit on 1-9-2005 by And1balla2829]

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   

[edit on 1-9-2005 by And1balla2829]

LMAO , guess he logged into the wrong account to answer that one!!!!! BUSTED or what!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odium

I don´t belive this. Too many details for being only 5/6 years old.

This sounds a little odd:

You were just 5/6 years old and kicked down a locked door??

Mmmmhh...

It's not that hard to believe.

During moments of fear our body can boost the level of chemicals in our system to amazingly high levels.

Never hear the story of a man lifting cars? Removing a car door [ripping it off] while his wife was trapped inside?

Kicking the lock our of a door - especially an interior door isn't that hard [or even exterior] try it some time.

[I don't believe the story, however that's fully possible.]

LOOK I'VE DONE THAT WHEN I WAS SEVEN I TWISTED THE LOCK OFF MY DOOR AND LIKE KEPT SLAMMING IT AND IT BROKE. ALSO COULD BE IMAGINATION, BUT I THOUGHT i SAW WHITE THINGS ON MY PATH AT NIGHT. AS I WILL SAY AGAIN SANJOSE GETS WEIRD AT NIGHT LIKE PLANES WILL FLY BY LOW, AT LIKE 3 IN MORINING. LITERALLY I STAYED UP ONCE AND ITS SUPRISING HOW MANY THINGS YOU HEAR.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enrikez

(The white is the reflection of the light)

That is really funny.

not funny

anyway.

About the material on their faces you say you saw.

There has been documented reports that germs have grown in EBE's lungs after staying on earth for a long time. but the source was without a name, so you can't be sure its real of course.

The latex type of material over their faces could have been a type of high tech surgical mask. paint a liquid material on the face, which would harden and shrink to fit whatever shape its put on. It could also be a semi-solid material stretched over the face and then when subjected to a heatsource this material shrinks, causing it to suck onto whatever its touching (we have such materials allready, and use them to protect electrical wires on batterys etc. just put a lighter up to it and it constricts on the wire perfectly). Then, the material could act as a one way filter at a nano level. Basicly acting like a surgen's mask to filter out dust, small floating hairs, germs, or anything else that they could encounter on an earth mission.

Now use logic: if they had the technology to protect their faces (the only area with openings on their bodies) from unknown germs and disseases that people might have, why would they not take the 30 seconds to do so? they would. they'd have some type of protection, like a condom

=Drake=
Next, There are simply too many people on this thread saying that theres too much detail coming from a kid. Kids arnt all stupid, I was a very smart kid and gave half hour lectures when i was 5 about stuff without notes or anyting to help me.

But, what is a far better thing to say about Vinci's post is why he hasn't talked about this at all untill now. I have posted along on threads and seen his replys for a long time on ATS. Never mentioned any experience with ufo/alien content. It should have been the first thing he talked about not the last

Kicking down doors is easy if you know how to do it. You kick a certin place on the door. i doubt he knew about this at 5 and even so 5 year olds are weak.

=Drake=

[edit on 2-9-2005 by drakefist]

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Same geographic area, but different ISPs, so it's up to the membership to decide for themselves. Look at the evidence and then see if you think it's the same person....
The evidence certainly favors it...

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I have a wirelesss connection so my ISP changes. I write this from a laptop with wireless internet capabilities.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I think they are different people, the wrong person just replied because of the original statement in question :

I want to believe but you have negative points lol you must've did somethin bad

that statement was directed at the topic starter, but Conspiracy Theorist06 may have mistaken it for being directed at him because the slogan "I want to believe" appears on his avatar.

I am pretty sure this may only be confusion, not a case of a double identity.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
did you hear them? i Heard some strange sound last night. the sound came every 20sec , i never heard an animal that make that sound, its hard to describe what kind of sond it was, maby its nothing,

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I have a wirelesss connection so my ISP changes. I write this from a laptop with wireless internet capabilities.

To say your ISP cahnges, is to say you have an account with 2 ISP's, pay 2 bills, etc.

You mean your IP changes, it's called a Dynamic IP [unless the above is true, hence a better scenario of double member]. When you disconnect and reconnect, your IP is slightly different. But, with a dynamic IP, it's still quite easy to deduce if 2 members are the same person.

Am quite curious, who is your IP in that your laptop, is of itself, the Internet connectoin?

Misfit

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join