It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My tax dollars should be enough to afford real awnsers...UFO Witness...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I am so tired of blacked out docs from the supposed freedom of info. act. It should be freedom to some info. Im tired of blackbook organizations that can tell the house,pres,and senate "Im sorry sir thats classified,our thats on a need to know basis." Well I need to know. There is no Dem. without transperancy. If people are getting grabbed out of their beds by unkniwn creatures, and having sci. exp. done on them, the govmt. needs to fess up. What Happened at Holloman? I however don't think it's to late. I guess, we must challenge our own republic, not dem, for awnsers. How about a private fund,5$ here, and 10$ there to start a private space program with the intent to land on the moon, our at least orbit it with high power cameras, just to see if what Buzz Aldrin says is true. This would force the Govmt. to show it''s cards our we coud at least find out for ourselves. Unlike Nasa we wouldn't have to pay someone to airbrush saucers out. Anyway, thank you for a wonderfull avenue to explore free thought, Grachus..

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Very-very good Post and excellent thoughts.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Truth is the truth can't be suppressed or covered up.

If people slowed down to look around at everything that is going on, and learn how to focus and accept things without being judgemental and objective, internally argueing within themselves, they could know the truth.

Can't accept the truth with knowing fear.
Can't accept the truth with knowing hate.

Have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
There have been private ventures experimenting with attaining space travel already......

www.globalsecurity.org...

The last commercial space flight in Texas was 20 years ago on Matagorda Island. The Sept. 9, 1982, launch of the Conestoga I rocket was supposed to put Houston Based Space Services Inc. in competition with NASA.

The launch was the first private space flight in the United States, but eight years and $20 million later, Space Services ran out of money and was bought by another company.

John Pike, an expert in space and defense policy, said the single launch at Matagorda Island shows how quickly private space ventures burn through capital.

So it can be done!
BTW I live in Matagorda County do I get $5 for anything?

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I dont fear the awnsers thats why I want them, but I understand what you are saying. I do know what the truth is in my heart, but for some reason I want that smoking gun. Society tells me I'm a nut, but I know what I've seen, and that can't be taken away from me. I just dont like the way a supposed government of the people, does so many horrible things in our name, with our money, and without our knowledge, and keep important knowledge for .00001% of the population.. It is very frustrating... A space program does burn through money look at Nasa's budget, but the Soveits stay pretty close to us on a shoestring budget. They do have to put Domino's pizza logo's on there craft, but still it can be done. I think if a true non-profit private organazation started, and was advertized correctly people would give money. Already more than 60% of American's beleive in ufo's. So it leads me to beleive if you started the organization with the intent to provide awnsers to common citizens, a fire would start. " Hey, here's away to find out the truth...Why Not?" Im not proud, and have been wrong numerous times, so maybe not. I just strated thinking about it when they were doing the competition for the 1 million dollar x-prize. To find a cost effective way to get into space. You, would def. need a good deal of soviet Meir enginers. These guys kept Meir together with a needle, and a thread, and duck tape. Just like Mcgyver..hehe Bye guys good karma to you all, and thank you Dallas.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I'm donning flame-proof jacket and boots here...but....

I'm not convinced the general public should actually be privy to everything that goes on within the confines of the government.

I'm not advocating the deliberate obfuscation of prudent information....but I'm very, very wary about letting every Tom, Dick and Harriet know exactly what's going on in every given situation.

The problem to me is, where is the line drawn?

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
With the knowledge of truth comes responsibility, and it is the internal fear of that responsibility that blinds people from knowing the truth, even though the truth is converging upon them from every direction, and from every sensory input.

Truth is the Truth isn't acceptable and integratible in the minds of those who are not willing to accept the Truth.

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is that:
If you don't know the truth, then it is by choice.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower
I'm donning flame-proof jacket and boots here...but....

I'm not convinced the general public should actually be privy to everything that goes on within the confines of the government.

I'm not advocating the deliberate obfuscation of prudent information....but I'm very, very wary about letting every Tom, Dick and Harriet know exactly what's going on in every given situation.

The problem to me is, where is the line drawn?

Well put. There is some information that just isn't suited for mass consumption. One can never pressume that all people will take information and keep it within the context it is given. And more importantly, some of that information blacked out may regard policies still in place. Any information that can comprimise security or defense operations would obviously be removed.

[edit on 1-9-2005 by nullster]

top topics

join