It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survivors Remember Masonic Abuse & Satanic Symbols Interwoven

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

... Please don't go away...

For you Network Dude I will stay. I am still unclear on what your experience with Masonic Abuse is if you have not told us a story. This thread is about survivors of Masonic Abuse. Are you a survivor of Masonic Abuse or are you in the wrong thread?

What side of the issue are you on?

JAFL

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Coemgen
I choose not to answer that question.

HA! How convenient.

reply to post by Sparkey76

But I love pointing out the obvious!

Each year, each State (which is the highest body in the Blue Lodge) holds a meeting of the Grand Lodge where elections are held that will elect the officers for the following year. Idaho's is a school teacher in his early 60s. England is unique with its Grand Lodge leadership.

reply to post by Coemgen

Man, you have a lot of balls coming in here and accusing us of being trolls when you are the one making incoherent rants and only being a member for a week.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

I was abused as a child. I was drugged. My mean and resentful parents drug me to church, drug me to school, and drug me to sporting events. My father even drug the paper bag at 5:30am when I delivered the Cleveland Plain dealer. He was not a mason. He is a great man and a great father. He should have been a mason. He stands for everything that masonic teachings do. I am proud to say that many people I know and have encountered in my life are masons without knowing that little fact. They haven't been initiated, passed, or raised, but masons just the same. Just as a true Christian need not ever step foot in a church to be such. Your words here are confusing and somewhat meaningless. I am very confused as to why you bother to continue to pound on the keys. I hope that you will find a way to communicate with people in a way the they can speak back to you. I am sorry for "spitting" at you. I was and am frustrated with your inability to convey information. Please for the sake of your wellbeing, do not make another post until you know what and how you are going to solicit a response.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This is a thread for survivors of Masonic abuse. I have explained a part of what I have understood to be the Masonic abuse.

My opinions and presentation of factual information is as relevant as your posts.

Convey information ( In school I learned to define each word to create the whole message, this is like a code. Freemasons like codes. I know they like word codes. Codes do not need to be Cryptic. They can be in simple language.)

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Coemgen]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Okay, Coemgen. In this thread alone, you have made 18 posts. Of which only 4 were actually about Masonic Abuse; the first post you made, of which you have yet to provide any proof of.

The rest of your posts are composed of the following: vague and/or non-sequitir arguments, something Bohemian Grove, a post about cognitive responses to one’s own mental faculties due to a “close call”, something condescending to the Mason members of this group, or showing how you have some involvement in fraternal orders without any proof of it.

I have a question though. When Network and I were discussing with you about the Redwoods you said we were not at a high enough level in the Masons to understand. You also allude to the fact that the Bohemian Grove is an inner circle of Freemasonry. You also then state elsewhere that you have attended a Bohemian Grove meeting, but when asked if you were a Freemason you refused to answer. That argument is faulty. By your logic, you having attended a meeting would mean you were a high level Mason, but yet you are refusing to acknowledge it? That seems strange. On the other hand, you could have attended and not be a Brother Mason, but then why the exception with you? How is it a non-Mason was given access to this inner circle that not even a great knowledge of the Craft (a combination between all Mason ATS members) knows about?

Again, though, back to your posts: I’m curious how you can connect a supposed Demon Baby, Masonic interest in Satan, a British band that was started in the late 80s, and redwood trees and the Bohemian Grove. Please don’t give us another one liner answer or several one liners about something vague of yoru knowledge and “that we must read”. I want a simple, straight answer.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by KSigMason]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I will explain my thoughts.

WARNING, the account of my life is not pleasant.

I follow a connection in all of my posts. They follow a specific logic flow.

I will explain a little more... You can choose to read what you choose to read.

My experience at Bohemian Grove: To the best of my understanding this part of a process to get me to want to become part of the grove. They wanted me to eventually hold a position in which I would be part of the play.

I saw other things that are not tasteful for this forum.

My choice to answer if I am a Freemason, is not an argument.

As a child I remember being baptized. Not in the traditional sense. I was baptized into the Church of Satan. Strange experience, blood and nonsense, I liked the Bible but they were against it. Oddly, when I tried to make sounds to express I liked the Bible, they assumed I was a possessed and talking. I was talking, rather inaudible as I was still young.

I was also involved in a group I now know as Freemasonry. I think that a lot of the things they do are not right. But, I know a lot of people that are in it. Some people have an interesting version of Chess, at least some Masons have told me. As a kid that is one thing they wanted me to like, I think it is illogical but I hear some people are really interested in it.

Originally posted by KSigMason
a British band that was started in the late 80s

I have not ever been talking about a band.

...ugh... Demon Baby...?...?...

Some people in Freemasonry have ties with the government. I was introduced the the idea of Project MKUltra during a car ride to see some event. The things the people were talking about sounded bad. I did not like it. They said that is ok because you are not part of that. Then they told me about Project Monarch.

Then I saw some of the strange occultic practices that occur at Bohemian Grove.

I have experience with the GWB. I was seven years old and I was on a trip. We were sightseeing, checking out the Redwood Forest.

I was told there was to be a Party for me. There was one; sometimes these people may have a party on 4/20.

On the way we stopped at a beach and I tried this mans machine. It was like for a Crash Test Dummy... lucky it did not work correctly.

Later we stopped at another beach. I had my experience with the Circle. The circle is about 30 feet across ( size might be different it was a long time ago.) I was supposed to get in the circle, ( fight or intimidate). The catch was that the other person was a full grown man with a chain saw. I was 7 years old, and I had a pencil.

The power the pencil, word

After this stuff happened, then people convinced me to get an operation.
They modified my body. I cannot say exactly what they did but I can tell you with no painkillers, a seven year old kid would have to be very serious.

I can say:

If one part of my story is true, then all parts of my story are true.

The simple straight answer:

YOU DO NOT KNOW

That is why you are asking me. I will explain the best I can but words often create antiquated thought. Thank you for your respect. Please respect yourselves as well.

be kind to others

[edit on 23-2-2010 by Coemgen]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Would the converse to that statement then hold true as well?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The people will decide.

Have you done research on my posts to prove them wrong?

Have you proved my claims invalid?

Freemasons are all about codes and puzzles, word games and logic puzzles. So if you are not jumping at the opportunity to crack the code when did Freemasonry change? ( of course I am not using a code...ugh language but thats not a code is it.)

This is a thread for survivors of Masonic Abuse.

I post this information so persons can be aware of my experience and make their own decisions.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

The people will decide.

Have you done research on my posts to prove them wrong?

Have you proved my claims invalid?

You mean the ones where you claim to have been baptized into the Church of Satan, attended the Bohemian Grove, joined the Freemasons, had un-anesthetized surgery, became involved with covert government projects and were remanded to play chess? You mean those?

How could I ever disprove that? I mean seriously, what could I say or do that would make others believe you were not admonished to learn the game of chess against your will. The other stuff is believable compared to that.

So if you are not jumping at the opportunity to crack the code when did Freemasonry change?

From what to what?

I post this information so persons can be aware of my experience and make their own decisions.

If you were me and I came up with this story, honestly, what would you think?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
As I remember the format of Chess played in some lodges involves persons being chess pieces. Then they would play and fight. Not my style.

Some people have told me about person putting a sharp object on them to be a defensive measure, except it is adhered to the persons chest by stabbing a blade in it. I would like to think stuff like this does not happen.

As for code cracking. I am explaining my account of my experiences of my life. Why do you not believe me?

I thought everyone's life is interesting.

If I were you I would read the words. I read the words in your posts and analyze them. Some I disagree with others I do agree. I would ask around to see if anyone can figure this out.

Answer this

Why would I lie to you?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

As I remember the format of Chess played in some lodges involves persons being chess pieces. Then they would play and fight. Not my style.

I can honestly say that I have never seen nor heard of anything like this taking place in a lodge.

Some people have told me about person putting a sharp object on them to be a defensive measure, except it is adhered to the persons chest by stabbing a blade in it. I would like to think stuff like this does not happen.

The only thing that should be placed on the candidates chest is a Square and Compasses, which is to teach lesssons from the respective degrees. No one has a blade stabbed into them.

Why would I lie to you?

Only you can answer that question.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

My choice to answer if I am a Freemason, is not an argument.

I didn't say it was an argument, I said it was a refusal.

I was also involved in a group I now know as Freemasonry.

How old were you? How was it you were involved at that time and didn't realize the name of the group? How do you now know it was Freemasonry?

I have not ever been talking about a band.

Then what is "soul ii soul"?

Some people in Freemasonry have ties with the government.

So? I have ties with the government.

Well, with the graphic story of your childhood I can say without a shadow of a doubt that none of that is Freemasonry.

Its apparent you never took a Logic class. Just because one premise is true doesn't make the entire statement is true.

YOU DO NOT KNOW

That is why you are asking me.

No, I asked because your belief about Freemasonry is flawed. Neither your story nor your posts confirms any link at all to Freemasonry. Quit saying "You don't know" or "You're not high enough" because a non-member cannot possibly lecture a member.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I thought it was Freemasonry. Now, I know it is connected to Freemasonry. (Curious, that you are so intent to put disbelief in a victims claims. What do you have against a victim expressing an account of events?

soul II soul

It is a symbol; it is not related to a band or a song.

How do you make your claim or assertion? Were you with me when I was there? What is your point? Is it to re assert your disbelief?

Why would I lie to you?

be kind to others

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Well, note to self, don't join the Church of Satan or the Bohemian Grove.

As I remember the format of Chess played in some lodges involves persons being chess pieces. Then they would play and fight.

^Not Freemasonry. Never in all of my research have I seen anything like this is any ritual or ceremony in early to modern Freemasonry.

The rituals of Freemasonry are to teach important lessons of morality and virtue, not some game of warfare.

Why would I lie to you?

I don't know. Why would you? People lie for all sorts of reasons, most of the sinister in nature and with an intent to cause harm to the reputation of a fraternal order bent on betterment.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

Well, while your story what quite an gruesome one and suspicious, I will say that it was not Freemasonry that did that to you. Plus, your word without evidence is just your word and really cannot carry any weight.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by Coemgen

...Plus, your word without evidence is just your word and really cannot carry any weight.

The same can be said about your word.

Why would I lie?

be kind to others

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Soul 2 Soul is a great Stevie Ray Vaughan album. Your last nonsense post died a quick death after it was deemed wrong for this forum and was moved where it belonged. Now you are back here. Why? Did you settle that moved thread? I will check. Poor English skills, partial sentences, and fragmentary groups of words are not what is acceptable to the intelligence of members of this forum. Wild statements with no verification are not acceptable . Provable fact , logic, and adult level sentence construction is the currency here. Until you can adhere to these common standards, you posts will be ignored and or move to the appropriate "dead" forum where they belong. Grow up, read what was here before you. Learn protocol. And you're welcome. (PS school starts early, get to bed !)

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

And you still are unable to explain how you either imagined things or some nefarious bad people exposed you to some ritual that you have no clear idea of and still insist on blaming an unassociated and innocent group of society that you have previously shown to be totally ignorant of? You cannot and have refused to answer direct yes or no questions in the past posts. And yet you still ask why people would doubt your word?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

Except I can prove my membership.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I too can prove membership. Facts destroy opinions whether you agree or not. What happened to your other wild-eyed post that was moved by mods to the basement of this site? Take that as a not so subtle hint that your ignorance will be dealt with as others deem appropriate. Facts. We have them. Where are yours?

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join