It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survivors Remember Masonic Abuse & Satanic Symbols Interwoven

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

And you do know? So that means at one time you were or are a Freemason. A simple "yes" or "no", are you a Freemason?

And since you are in the know, name some high ranking Masons, their home Lodge (or Grand Lodge), and also belong to the Grove.

reply to post by Sparkey76

Just over England.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I choose not to answer that question.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

if you can't recognize sarcasm, as in my post all about the grove, then you are sadder than I thought.

Wence came you?

Sad existence indeed. Go watch some more you tube.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Yeh, I know all about it, in England, no need to point out the obvious.
I was just responding to the post, " We have no power, tell me what power we have?"

So my point is some do have power, if we have The Duke as Grand Master here in England who has power, real power, then who is the Grand Master to the lodges over the USA?

They also could have power equivlent to our Duke over here.

just proving the point really that some people on here talk nonsense and slip up now and again when trying to defend.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Sparkey76]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparkey76
...then who is the Grand Master to the lodges over the USA?

They also could have power equivlent to our Duke over here.

There is no 'Grand Master to the lodges' in the United States, all jurisdictions are independent.

As to the Duke in the United Kingdom, he is just a figure head, it is more out of respect then authority.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparkey76
So my point is some do have power, if we have The Duke as Grand Master here in England who has power, real power, then who is the Grand Master to the lodges over the USA?
Each state has its own Grand Lodge and there is no governing body above them. They are autonomous. That being said, what "real power" does the Duke of Kent really have? Everything I've ever heard about the man implies he's merely a figurehead with no functional authority...

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
You can read my words.
They are an account of my experience.
It is my experience.

What is on You Tube?

Build Character

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

that's what I thought.

thanks.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
A near death experience or experience near death can allow a person to interact on a different level of consciousness. This can be characterized as a persons soul; the experience can be very interesting.

The goal is to reach a higher level of consciousness; to allow the mind to function on the plane of the soul. Experience and logic say that any negativity in the process of this experience is not necessary and in many cases counter productive.

The ultimate goal is to be able to think ( use the mind on a level that can comprehend the soul and its experience ) without the negative side of this process.

It is a more rewarding path of enlightenment to not use negative energy to aid the mind in its soul seeking experience. It also may require a different line of thinking then most commonly accepted. That idea is not all that different than any other idea previously mentioned, as such, it should be considered.

Does any other person have any experience with this type of event or any other information about this subject?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

Ok,cool. So you had a near death experience.I know of others who have endured the same. So why does this make you exempt from answering direst inquiries? You cannot answer a simple question. The closest you came was "I choose not to answer..." which infers that you have no basis for your statements . If responding to a dialogue that you created is such a mental burden, why do you post at all? Others can and do respond in a manner that other rational people can understand, why cant you? And please , dont answer with another fragmented sentence, non sequiter, or nonsense question.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

My privy of knowledge is not of the standard.

My experience puts me in the center of a lot of these conspiracy ideas about Freemasonry; and some of the other organization / group / secret society / religion / cult that have been involved in some of the organization / filtering / taxonomy of people that are involved in these sorts of activities.

To best explain this read all of my previous posts.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

Your previous posts make no sense to most , other than adepts such as yourself. There are no links, or even a suggestion of anything that could possibly corroborate anything that you post. Random typing of letters that may approximate a post means nothing. Opinion is valid. But when you state that "beliefs" are true only because you feel that they are, your "beliefs " enter the credibility world of infomercials. Sorry dude, nobody is with you. Dont see many other posts her to reinforce you.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I could give you second hand sources. That is refer to some research from some other person. Logically, this information in most cases goes beyond second hand sources.

I choose to give you a first hand account of information.

That is the intent of this thread.

Survivors Remember Masonic Abuse & Satanic Symbols Interwoven

You might be on the wrong thread.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Coemgen]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
You are on the wrong forum.You have no first hand info about anything. Random and vague posts do nothing for credibility. Is credibility not an issue for you? Evidently not. You logged on here a week ago, so nobody here is really going to be convinced of your as of yet non-existent claims until empirical data is presented. Until then, random lunatic postings will be treated as such.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
No This is the correct thread. You are a troll.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

Oh, thats logical. I've been here almost 2 years and nobody else has ever made such an absurd statement about me. How long have you been on here? And yet errant behavior is rampant. You have no first hand info about anything. Random and vague posts do nothing for credibility. Is credibility not an issue for you? Evidently not. You logged on here a week ago, so nobody here is really going to be convinced of your pseudo posts or intelligence level until empirical data is presented. Until then, random lunatic postings will be treated as such.

[edit on 2/20/10 by scooterstrats]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

The information I present is all on the basis of a first hand source.

Your language seems irritated, if not upset.

This is a thread for First Hand Accounts of information.

Where is your misunderstanding?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

ok sport, you kind of grabbed the ball. Tell us your first hand account of being ritually abused be masons.

We will be right here waiting.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I would tell you the details but at this time your care for minutiae does not allow me to do so.

Honeslty, I have talked about a lot of it. Each time a touch on a piece you react very strongly.

If you were to follow all of my posts and respond to them or at least the general idea in them, it would be more appropriate to tell my personal account of things.

I would like to t explain my experience first I need an audience...

Mind Control - Freemasonry ( its about thinking but most members forget to think, and even the ones who do make it to the top are sick perverted and orny. In essence Freemasonry is a group that by its very nature of design does not allow members below to see what happens on top. Nor would the top care about the bottom.

You can spot a Freemason ( I hope not all are like this )

Ask Freemason a question..... Stump Freemason... Freemason gets angry loses logic and tact.... Freemason sprays spit.
The most humorous about these little conversations with a Elder Freemason is they do not use logic or make sense. They contradict themselves over and over.

For example this thread is for survivors of Masonic abuse. I might be a little new here so You should share your Masonic abuse to break the ice.
You do have some story of Masonic abuse that would be relevant to this thread; i know you have something thoughtful to say because you would not want to be a troll.

Why change in discourse.... Up till now you have been very combative and resistant to listen.

I can tell you or I can not... either way I know i would not want to do just about any of the things the people on the bottom have to do to move up in the degrees.

Have Fun

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Coemgen

Have Fun

Thanks!

I will. Please don't go away mad, just ...well you know.

JAFL

edit to add:
I feel it's only fair to tell you, that this forum has been very slow for some time and that is the only reason people have had any conversation with your delusional rants as of now. If you chose to discuss things in a coherent manner and tell people what you mean to say right off the bat, then I am quite sure people here will welcome you with open arms. It is your choice. I will not respond to you in this thread or any other unless you ask a question that I can understand of comment in an adult like manner.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by network dude]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join