It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survivors Remember Masonic Abuse & Satanic Symbols Interwoven

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
soul ii soul

word think word think word think

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I find it interesting the the website in question completely ignores the medical malpractice lawsuits against 16 therapists who were conducting hypnosis and implanting memories in poor adults and children. Or the book of Michelle Remembers, which was proven to be a hoax in a court of law.

This topic has been studied in great detail by the Feds, as well as local police, real doctors, etc. SRA was never the national epidemic that the media claimed it was - people caused the panic, because it made them money.

I am trying to find some links that cover the lawsuits, but I read all of this stuff at the library. Wikipedia has some interesting stuff on Satanic ritual abuse - mostly about how much was fabricated.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

And still no answer to my question. What is all of that supposed to mean anyway?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
If you have to ask you will never know.

If I said this you cannot look at my face.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

So no evidence of your assertions?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

silly person, he cannot do your research for you, he can only show you the path.

Jeez, it's on like every mason-basher site out there, just read a little.

This guy is JAFL. If you have to ask, you won't understand.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Mah ha bone
What, a person that thinks!

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I really wish people were required to take a logic course before posting.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Coemgen
Mah ha bone
What, a person that thinks!

and there that is. You have certainly tore the lid right off of this who masonic secrecy thing. Since you claim to be so wise, how about you tell us the significance of this.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Well, this is the first time I have heard of SRA\RA being linked to Freemasons, and to be honest I know quite a bit about this particular topic (admitedly UK, US and not Austrailia) So i can't say this is limited to a single group, but perhaps you could class these more as extra secret sub group.

The people who carry out SRA\RA are the most perverse types, all walks of life, all class brackets, and their victims the survivors, most of whom generally have D.I.D to one degree or other on the whole don't even beleive themselves, so using false memory syndrome to blame the survivor is pretty easy.. thus getting any kind of conviction is almost impossible unless they are caught in the act of abuse, or with seperate cast iron evidence.

The sad fact is that SRA\RA survivors need to heal themselves first, if they have D.I.D then some form of integration or acceptance process needs to happen first, and that is a very long process.. I don't know a single SRA\RA survivor who could deal with a court case or disclosure of any kind, it would damage what little sanity is left, those forced down that root generally are happy to accept F.M.S as an excuse to back out of any prosecution.

While sadly the other truth is that society will always turn a blind eye to this type of abuse, how many people can really comprehend what it really means, or the level of damage and programming that has taken place..

[edit on 17/2/10 by thoughtsfull]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Mason mike

I have already explained the definition of

Mah ha bone.

What a person that thinks...

If you are so naive to think about why a person would be told that after working so long and hard to be told they should be thinking...

Logic says the message is to tell people they should be thinking..

A person might think about why they were told that message why they are thinking about that message .....hence if you are not thinking yet then think!

YOU would not mind explaining to me the significance of Redwood Trees and freemasons.

Please explain... I am reading

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

I think I can answer that for you. Redwood trees are the predominant foraged at the Bohemian Grove. High level masons all hang out there while they plot world domination. They sacrifice virgins, eat small children, and have amazing sex orgies, all while worshiping Lucifer the God of freemasonry. They laugh at how they have tricked the low level masons into being their underlings and how they have no idea of what the inner circle is all about. Just after they meet at the grove, they contact a select few anti masons and bestow this incredible knowledge onto them so that they may post on ATS as if they actually were not true to life idiots.

Did I miss anything?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
You are not right.

You do not know.

You did not explain the significance of Redwood Trees.

Yet again you demonstrate your lack of knowledge.

When was the first time you attended Bohemian Grove?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

what do they tell you in your lodge about redwood trees?

When was the last time you went to the grove?

See how monotonous this is?

In the real world, masonry has nothing to do with the grove. It is a separate group. However, in fantasy land, where you reside, masonry is a stepping stone to get to the uber secret inner circle of the grove. Your world seems like so much fun, but I can't play.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

You do not know.

When was the first time you attended Bohemian Grove?

Perhaps you forgot to read the question, or forgot to answer it.

I will help you on this one and wait for your answer.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Coemgen

I Have Never Been to the Grove. Ever. Not at all. Not with a fish, and not with a boat.

Does that answer your question?

Now I have one, when did you last attend the grove or a masonic meeting?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
That is how I know more about Freemasonry than you do.

It sounds like you are somewhere in the middle of this process. You are probably adamant about what you are doing.

Honestly I do not believe in a lot of that stuff anymore or ever.

You have said yourself you do not know what happens at Bohemian Grove because you have never been there

Previously in a post you were boasting about how you knew everything about it.

Seriously If you do no know why are you typing.

If you do not know and pretend to it shows how little you know.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

You did not explain the significance of Redwood Trees.

The Redwood has no significance in Freemasonry. Cedars from Lebanon do, but not Redwoods.

reply to post by Coemgen

Freemasonry isn't connected to the Bohemian Grove. I doubt if any of us on this site are members.

reply to post by Coemgen

I highly doubt that. This is the height of arrogance: a non-member telling a member they know more about the group. Maybe next you'll come to my job and tell me how to operate my aircraft?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
You are not at that level.

You do not know.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

But we have no power. What power do we have?

You might not have power but The Grand Master HRH The Duke of Kent for The Grand Lodge of England does have power.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join