It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Children of Law of One and the Sons of Belial

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Here's an excerpt from a free chapter of the Lost Teachings of Atlantis.

Reading the book changed my life.

www.atlantis.to...

The Creation of The Children of the Law of One

Before Noah could catch his breath, I began my eager questioning again, "So the second wave of materialization began as a 'rescue' operation of sorts - to save the 'humanimal' beings who 'fell' in the first wave? Please tell me more about who organized this, and how could they do anything about it?"

"Who, we will discuss later.

more here

www.atlantis.to...

[edited large quote, also please don't quote and then not comment in that post - nygdan]

[edit on 23-8-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by slave
Reading the book changed my life.

Oh man, I bet it did! And how, huh?

Thanks for the link--I read a bit just now and was totally
when I read the name Jon Peniel!

I knew these things, but not from reading any certain book (tho the bible is the backbone of my quest) but from inquiring, seeking, studying, searching, praying, believing, watching, dreaming, waiting and it came together by the power of revelations given me on practically a daily basis for over a year, sometimes a 2 or 3 day rush of information would overwhelm me to the point of exhaustion--but I was totally unaware of the existence of this source , this book. How long has it been 'out?' (if you say since last summer I will absolutely flip--but I'm guessing either last year or 1998)

I have spent my entire life on this discovery (not that I'm complaining in the least--it's been the greatest adventure a gal could have) but now it's being revealed as a whole?!? Too cool!!

That means it is really, truly, finally, at long last----time!

Thanks again for the link!

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
It came out in 1998, as it was the time for it to come out.

I read it 3 years ago, and it smashed me up a bit, but in a very good way.

It's the medicine that tastes the worst that works the best!

[edit on 22-8-2005 by slave]

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Dear slave,

Thank you for posting that link. Everyone must read it at sometime; perhaps not understood at all in this incarnation for some traveling souls. Yes, I think I read this book long before…reminiscing to my own understandings of early Esoteric Christianity. Could it not be that timeless truth, the search for "Universal Love" which whispers to your heart and creates within you that will pleasure to want to share it with us all?

As we attempt to discharge the personal egoism in this present-day personality, it is not at all a coincidence that you came across this book, as you have chosen a path O' seeker of truth. It shall thus set you free from the illusions and thus also no coincidence that some will poke fun and mock you for trusting what is so simple, yet God perfect in your own heart.

May Godspeed both you and queenannie38 .

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Please discuss this book in the context of the specific conspiracy within the religion, that is that

the Belialians had turned away from their awareness of Oneness with God in favor of selfishness,[and] they wanted to use the 'humanimals' as 'pet slaves'.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
knight_star_gazer thanks for the comments

Nygdan I should have kept on topic

I believe this quote is necessary though, The jist of what the author is saying is we are all angelic beings who through time got trapped in this physical dimension, some became so lost they refused to believe in spirit anymore and chose the illusion chose power and mind control lording themselves over others. Edgar Cayce has fragments of this history in his readings, but it is made clear in the book. We are here now to relive the struggles faced in Atlantis this time hopefully to stop the reincarnated Sons of Belial from destroying the earth once again.

we do need to figure out who we are though

...[Author's note - In previous editions of this book, the only description of Belialians was that of the old teachings. This left many people confused about who and what they were, and how they look in modern times. Belialians are not some kind of genetic creatures who have physically lived and survived for thousands of years. Like all of us, they have continued to reincarnate, and live in modern human bodies. But they are so evil, those of us who are sensitive to it can sense or feel that. This can sometimes even be physically or intuitively seen as being reptilian-like, or as the old teachings call it, "lizard-like". But whether you see or sense this yourself, you can know them by their agenda. Lifetime after lifetime, they maintain their maniacal drive for power and agenda of slavery and domination. Many of them are the people who run the world. The upper echelon are the real power people pulling the strings behind the scenes. Like Initiate monks of the Children, the higher level Belialians are totally conscious and aware of who they are, and what they are doing. The middle and lower echelon are sometimes in the forefront, or in the public eye, functioning as political, military or business leaders who are apparently not being told what to do - yet they really are. Of course some leaders are just pawns, and not consciously aware of who they serve (and wouldn't care anyway). Belialians are usually born to rich and powerful families who are already of the Belialian heritage, and their families train them and continue to pass on their tradition. They go to the best schools and join the "right" "special" fraternities and sororities. They are trained in the ways of using visualization and ritual to practice their dark magic. They always want more money and power. They want to maintain economic slavery and child labor slavery in the world, and even worse. They want a state of total monitoring and control of all people (and they have been making great strides in this). They will use physical force to dominate and control if necessary, but mental programming through education, media, peer pressure, or other means, has been extremely successful - and parents continue to pass their own programming on to their children also. Examine world history and you see these struggles continuing through time - entire groups of evil oppressors trying to enslave. We have continued to fight them, and they continue to fight us....

more here

www.atlantis.to...

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   
The Children of the Law of One have been known by different names over the years. One was the Essenes of Israel. This was from the book mentioned above.

Dead Sea Scroll Discovery of 1947 Revealed the Messiah to be a Reincarnation of Melchizedek

www.near-death.com...

The caves where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found yielded a series of thirteen fragments on Melchizedek which identifies Melchizedek as the one who will carry out the vengeance of God's judgments and the one who delivers the people from the hand of Belial and the spirits of his lot.

The belief that Melchizedek was the Messiah was a strongly held conviction among the Qumran community, as well as among some other Jewish and Gnostic sects in the first century A.D. This becomes apparent in the text entitled "The Last Jubilee" (Dead Sea Scroll: 11Q13, Column 2) about the coming of Melchizedek as the Messiah.

"The Last Jubilee" is a sermon within the "Melchizedek Texts" (also known as "I IQ Melchizedek Text" or " I I Q Melchizedek"). The following is a summary of this sermon:

The Last Jubilee text refers in messianic terms to a future King of Righteousness. In the text, this King of Righteousness is described as passing judgment on Belial [Satan] and his followers. After the judgment in heaven comes the destruction of those who have followed Belial rather than God. The text states that "the one designed, by God's favor, for the King of Righteousness (which is what, by his very name, Melchizedek prefigures) will come into his dominion." The time of his coming "into his dominion" is identified as the period which Isaiah termed the year of favor or "acceptable year of the Lord"

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Edgar Cayce was also a CLO monk (just not conscious of it while awake)

all-ez.com...

# The Sons of Belial were of one group, or those that sought more the gratifying, the satisfying, the use of material things for self, WITHOUT thought or consideration as to the sources of such nor the hardships in the experiences of others. Or, in other words, as we would term it today, they were those without a standard of morality.
# 9. The other group - those who followed the Law of One - had a standard. The Sons of Belial had no standard, save of self, self-aggrandizement.
# 10. Those entities that were then the producers (as we would term today), or the laborers, the farmers or the artisans, or those who were in the positions of what we would call in the present just machines, were those that were projections of the individual activity of the group.
# 11. And it was over these then, and the relationships that they bore to those that were in authority, that the differences arose.
# 12. Then we find the entity, now known as or called [877], was among the children of the Law of One; entering through the natural sources that had been considered in the period as the means of establishing a family. However, they were rather as a group than as an individual family.
# 13. For those who were of the ruling forces were able by choice to create or bring about, or make the channel for the entrance or the projection of an entity or soul, as the period of necessity arose.
# 14. Then such were not as households or as families, like we have today, but rather as groups.
# 15. Their STANDARD was that the soul was given by the Creator or entered from outside sources INTO the projection of the MENTAL and spiritual self at the given periods. THAT was the standard of the Law of One, but was REJECTED by the Sons of Belial...

all-ez.com...

# 1968-2 5. We find that in those periods there was not a laboring for the sustenance of life (as in the present), but rather individuals who were children of the Law of One - and some who were the children of Belial (in the early experience) - were served by automatons, or THINGS, that were retained by individuals or groups to do the labors of a household, or to cultivate the fields or the like, or to perform the activities of artisans or the like. And these were those activities through which much of the disturbing forces grew to be factors to be reckoned with, between the children of the Law of One and the sons of Belial. For, these were the representation of what in the present experiences would be termed good and evil, or a spiritual thought and purpose and a material thought or desire or purpose.
# 6. Hence, the entity entered the experience as of the children of the Law of One, or of the one purpose.
# 7. The days upon the earth then were counted in the tens, the fifties and the hundreds, besides the days or weeks or years in the present. Or, the LIFE existence of the entity, as compared to the present, would be years instead of weeks; or, in that experience, to live five to six to seven hundred years was no more than to live to the age of fifty, sixty or seventy years in the present.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 03:09 AM
link   
...Just prior to the second destruction of Atlantis, the Atlanteans had become, once again, more decadent and corrupt. The Law of One and the Sons of Belial engaged in lengthy disputes. One of these disputes was over the use of the group which Cayce termed 'things'. Should they be used as beasts of burden, workers in clay, in mills? Some Atlanteans appear to have aided them in their development; others preferred to exploit them!...

www.shellac.org...

From having read "The Lost Teachings of Atlantis' there is a more concrete definition of what these 'things' were. These things were what could best be defined as waves of 'angelic' spirit which incarnated on earth long long ago... The dense matter of earth trapped them and the spiritual door shut on most. No way home for these 'things'.

If it is to be believed, a rescue mission of sorts was initiated and other angelic spirits, actually these spirits most likely are us, incarnated this time in a human form which would allow a way back to the spirit.

Since the nature of the world is that of duality a separation took place and the consciousness of the second wave of souls that descended to the earth. One (The Law of One) dedicated to staying as true to our spiritual nature, the Sons of Belial used spiritual knowledge to further material pursuit and the first
wave of Angelic spirit being now of lower consciousness was made use of as slaves to the sons of Belial. Great wars were fought over this issue, according to the source material

It seems to me the war is still being fought, with child sex slaves being traded internationaly.. slave labour making our useless material junk, and a false media, getting us ready for a police state while listening to the best of Britney Spears. It looks like we've come full circle. I'm sure Atlantis was America without the nike swoosh.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Have you considered the following?

That Cain represents the sons of Belial, and Abel, the children of the law of One--'Cain', in greed and envy, killing his brother (brethren)--and dooming himself to a long prison sentence 'in the earth' (made of flesh); because in the fit of emotion, he killed the shepherd which was to have helped him return?

Also--those sent on the rescue mission--are perhaps (most probably) the 'real' Israel talked about in the scripture and also by Cayce--in identical manner? This would be the 'remnant'--those predestined--not to be confused with the UN declared nation of 1948 or the Jewish religion in anyway. The true prophets and
apostles that the world hates and kills? Israel, properly, is an angel's name--meaning 'who prevails with God.'

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
QueenAnne,

That makes sense, the two selves material and spirtual both choosen paths, God is obviously only to be revealed to the spirit (Abel), Cain by the muder of Abel hides even further in the material and does his best to cut off any sense of oneness.

Sorry if that does not make sense, just thinking while I'm typing.

-

MJH

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Yes I have also read this book and I found it very inspirational for me, and it also changed how I look at everything in life and everyone, and why people do the things they do. I no longer find the need for violence. It makes put logic together and realize that all things our done because of our selfish seperate self.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I'm glad people are finding the book. I'm curious how did you come across it?

MJH

posted on Nov, 15 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well slave I found it here on ATS from the ancient & lost civilizations forum and I got to reading some of the free sections, and I really liked what I was reading so I bought the book.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
MJH, I am glad the message resonated with you as well.

I have found myself struggling with realizing the potential spoken of in the book, casting off the seperate self is no easy task, and I feared the true teacher concept alot. But now I am hoping that that door is open

--

I wanted to post a bit more info on the Law of One and the Sons of Belial

(copied from a webpage that is no longer online)

...You will hear about us and what we are about, what our mission is, how men like William Shakespeare and George Washington were members of our offshoots. I have a story to tell. And that story really begins around 90,000BC in the continent known as Atlantis, a time of beauty and majesty. Yet the story also begins with a time of division. The divisions of early Atlantis began early yet never left our beautiful world. Early Atlanteans began feeling emotions they had never felt before and they knew not what they were supposed to do with them. These early Atlanteans were many of you—souls that had chosen to come to earth. And the emotions you felt were greed, hate, separation, envy, anger, chastisement, superfluity, a separate selfish consciousness, carnality, sexual possessiveness and desire, carnal pursuits, selfish gain, materiality and lack of concern for others’ welfare, things that did not exist in our true home. And I, under the name Amiliaus, my original name in Atlantis, went to ask God and the forces of light for an answer to our pressing questions, and here is the story of what happened:

Upon having received these words, some of you were much better and some of you were, to my great dismay, much worse. A good man can have an errant sexual thought about a child, but a good man will dismiss it, ignore it, hate it and leave it alone. An ugly man will see it as just one more desire of his that should be fulfilled. And the ugliest man of all will take action to fulfill that desire. And those who were ugliest amongst you became known (they called themselves this) as "the Sons of Belial". And ugly and hideous they were. They were lizardlike reptiles who sought to plunder, dominate and control the earth and they still seek these ends today. Those of you who choose not to commit to the cause Hadar is bringing into the world will truly be ‘Left Behind’ with these hideous monsters. And don’t think that Hadar is saying these things of his own tongue. The spirit is heavily upon him as he writes these words. These words are the direct expression of God through Hadar’s fingers to you. And these words are reaching you. So hear, and listen, and take heed that you are not one of the unfortunates who will remain behind in hell with the reptiles.

The Sons of Belial embody what rebellion against God is. For while they call themselves the "Illuminati". They embody the darkness on this earth. While they are willing to hate. They don’t understand why their lives are always so devoid of true love. And while they are willing to hurt others. They don’t understand why there is so much pain in store for them. And there is nothing but pain for those of them who choose to cause pain for others or those who choose to follow that same path of darkness. You see I’m not one of those "Capitalists" who’s gonna tell you if only you were more selfish or dark you would succeed. I teach a very different, more positive message. Those who have no love go against the very laws of the universe. The universal laws of love which govern the entirety of the universe and all of the universes in existence to infinity. And this is why so

many of the dark ones seek to bury their pain, like ‘normal people’- they seek to bury their pain and suffering and bury their hurt and bury the emptiness inside with alcohol, drugs, sex, molestation, seeking personal power, personal aggrandizement, personal satisfaction- and there is none- because true satisfaction comes from such things as love and accomplishment and creativity, not from personal selfish pursuits which always leave someone feeling empty inside. And so if you are to try to reach one of "them" on his day off, you’re as likely to find him in a drunken stupor as in a normal state because the Belialians have caught up in many ways with the rest of the world. They are now so dark they don’t even know why they’re doing what they’re doing. They just do it cause its what they do. And the rest of the world and karma they’re created is catching up with them. Lots of people choose to live their life selfishly and seek money and position and power and ignore how they hurt others on their climb to the top. Then when they realize they aren’t any happier at the top, they see it was all pointless. Others live hedonistically and separately and lonesomely and painfully by choosing to pursue pleasure or some personal pursuit and ignoring the human beings around them. This is also a wrong path. Not many in number are those who choose the path that leads to happiness- the path of love and loving pursuits which help others instead of hate and separation. Children of the Law of One is one of the names of those who still pursue our original most loving ways. But they are very few in number. Seek them out and find out about them. Love is their logo. Caring is their trademark. Seek their teachings, their ways, their oneness with love, their concern, their path- for that is the path you are destined to walk, the path which leads to glory and happiness for all, always! Find it and you will make it to paradise. (Author’s note: To get more information on this, read Jon Peniel’s "Children of the Law of One and the Lost Teachings of Atlantis").

Drinking isn’t the only way to bury the pain. There’s shopping, sex, music and many many other ways but the truth remains as it is put in our original bible so well, "if I have no love, I have nothing."
Here is the story of the beginning and early stages of the Children of the Law of One as few have ever heard before. "It was during this time that the priesthood was established for the perpetuation of the law. A white-turbaned group at first, these "children" of the Law of One became known as the

White Brotherhood… The "Golden Age" of Amiliaus, moving from its relatively primitive beginnings, used its peaceful and spiritual impetus to forge a mighty nation of unsurpassed accomplishments. Toward the end of his era, Amiliaus had already succeeded in pushing Atlantis into the beginnings of the aerial or electrical age, which was to follow.

The Sons of Belial are nothing more than a virus. When you have a batch of apples and one of them is rotten, what do you do? You isolate it, irradiate it, terminate it, get rid of it and inoculate the rest. And that is what will be done to the Sons of Belial. They must be isolated and stopped. And if we don’t do it, nature will do it for us. Because the earth is a living breathing being and she loves enough not to tolerate being raped and watching these things happen to her children....

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Something a bit odd about the idea of 'lizard-like' that I will venture to share on this thread (which seems to be somewhat disregarded into an almost private conversation)...

Long before these ideas came to be known to my mind on a conscious level--when my daily operations were dependent upon 'vibes' and 'intuitions' that were consistently reliable as guides in my decisions and perceptions--I came to realize that a certain person in my town (in which both he and I have been life-long residents, about the same age but never more than slightly less than acquaintances) always gave me the shadowy impression, when I saw him here or there, of something lizard-like.

To be more specific, what my mind's eye never failed to perceive was something like a large iquana, walking on two feet, wearing clothes and being seen by most as a human being. It was not that this iguana-thing replaced him in his place and suit of clothes, but almost like it was 'under-imposed' beneath the illusion most regarded as his person. It was like the head of the iguana-thing began to emerge from the collar of his shirt in my view, and if I looked for any length of time I could no longer see the man more than the reptile--the reptile's under-imposition even hid the particulate atoms it, itself, was using as disguise.

Now, not once did my eyes tell me they saw these things--with my eyes I always and only just saw what everyone else saw (and probably himself, as well--looking in the mirror--I don't think he knew what he was, perhaps). I do not see or look for apparitions--I do not trust my eyes like most do, probably because I have always had another way of 'seeing' that I couldn't help, but which was infinitely more believable, proving to be more trustworthy than my human sense of sight which has been known to trick even the most stringently-trained observer.

One day I had a conversation with my boyfriend/confidant/best friend--Scott--who also had known this person in about the same capacity I had, maybe a little bit better due to a mutual interest in motorbikes. And somehow the subject came around to the point where I confessed my lizard-perception of this guy--and he said (not one to agree just for the sake, if he agrees, he agrees for real) that he, too, had had this same exact perception--although he is not like me, inclined to mentally formulate these ideas and experiences into words, and so he had 'never put his finger on it.' When I described what I saw, he was amazed and said that was what he 'saw', too.

So, as fantastic as this idea of lizards and illuminati and greed and avarice might sound to those who maintain a mundane focus in all perceptions--I had no reason to even try to scoff at such an idea--although this person I speak of is not rich or powerful in any sense of the word, he is driven by a personal greed of other sorts that has brought him to betray friends and even his long-standing girlfriend who was loyal to him. He has chosen material affection over loyalty and devotion to the human soul--his and others'--and that is the spirit that is at the heart of one that is a 'son of Belial.'

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   
This has made me confused. I was sure of myself before I read this about belilal and the one. But no more...

I feel emptyness. I am living alone, but while meditating I have never succeeded in having out of body experiences as others that meditate, all I can do while meditating is limiting the amount of painmy head receive, and I could control my dreams when I wanted to.

In later years I feel more and more anger. As in wanting to kill somebody. I dismiss it of course when the anger fade. Did not have this kind of anger when I was young.

My father was a drunkard. He was supposedly a nice man while not drunk. I never knew him, have no memory of him. But it would seem he was a belial type.

Yet I grew up as a happy child, fun and happyness was part of my life until my mid-teens. And I talked much. This would seem to make me a One or Light type? This happiness ended however in my mid teens when a woman of my same age destroyed me (I existed but I was not alive) . I stopped talking and became serious almost overnight.

So what am I?

In later teen years I told myself I would work 'for the truth'. Whatever the consequences would be. I am of worker/farmer/fisherman family on both sides. Not rich so I work in the industry, been in many companies. But on my free time I read alot. Erich von Daniken opened up my eyes to the lies of the pope and his men in the vatikan (pope = the title, not any spesific person = all of them are responsible for the lies). The concils like the 'father, the son and the holy spirit' and that the pope talk for God is lies. But then that is why the protestants exist too... (i.e. the pope say he talk for God, the protestants say "No, you don't, God need noone to talk for himself". Yes I do belive the protestants exists thanks to divine inspiration to tell the pope "NO". It does not mean the protestants teachings is more correct otherwise than the chatolic church.)
And aliens have visited Earth in the past and is still here. I do not know for sure why they decided to hide behind their invisibility technology. I think it was the wrong decision because that left humanity all alone with only myths and fairy tales in stead of facts. The only benefit for us by this isolation from the other people in the Galaxy is that we do not learn to guard our thinking as we are not telepaths. This has led us to be more honest to ourself and so we might be the most honest population in the Galaxy. However due to our lack of facts this does not neccesary help us.

So am I a lizard who choose good, or am I good that have been crushed? more of my opinions can be found at home.online.no... where I tell about other truths. We are all one and the same people and we don't need money to build our society.
I do consider myself as good, I just don't know why I have this anger from. As long as I dismiss it I am probably safe?

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I think you most certainly are not a son of Belial. How can I be so sure?

#1--pain does not crush or dampen a Belial in the way you describe
#2--a desire to vent your pain in a decidedly violent and hurtful way to another is something you (so far) choose to resist and confess. Obviously you ultimately view scuh an act as unacceptable in the grand scheme of things.
#3--you recognize your father as the Belial sort (I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with your assessment--I have neither the right or knowledge to judge your father)

BUT--to 'dismiss' the pain you feel is not conducive to overcoming it--to continue to do so could surely drive you in the direction to which you seem to want to avoid heading.

This life is full of pain for all of us. It is a sad fact but it is of the noblest necessity in this world's purpose as a spiritual proving ground. As much as it hurts, you must get these things out and in the open (personally speaking, that is) in order to see them fully, face them for what they are (just events in your life, no more and no less), and then make them ineffectual as far as driving your thoughts and actions.

You have the spirit of optimism, of life, inherently inside you---once it gave you the impetus to 'bounce back' and it can do it once more. That is God in you, I truly believe.

There are things I can only say to you--but I cannot make them happen. If I could, believe me, I would do so in a heartbeat, even though I've never met you. But I can tell you that believe your spirit is greater than all things--God resides inside you and so you can overcome even the darkest of night.
There is a thing about emptiness--perhaps after feeling much pain for so long it is a foreign and despondent feeling--but if you just let it be for a time, you can come to experience what it can be for your benefit--a release from the past and a freedom from emotional chains that only you can unshackle yourself from.

If you need someone to talk to, that will not judge you and who basically doesn't 'know' you (meaning someone you need not worry about 'appearances' with) then U2U me--I am to the point in my life that I can give to you freely without needing anything from you at all--you can find some strength in a friend who has extra love for another human being just because
that's the way it is supposed to be.

If not--that's okay, too--but please think about these things I say--I do not say them with impulsive insincerity or guesswork. I've been down quite a road, myself.

Godspeed.

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
i THINK ALL THIS IS VERY INTERESTING AND I WOULD JUST LIKE TO ADD A FEW OF MY OPINIONS....

-the garden of eden was atlantis

-the adam's and eve's were the first wave of spirits to come to earth

-the fallen angels/nephlim/giants were the second wave of beings who came to earth,known as the lawless ones or sons of belial,also the watchers

-they turned the huanimals into slaves,as described in the book of enoch

-the sons of belial represent the snake,dragon,serpent,lucifer,demons..etc

jesus son of man,son of god,did he die on the cross??????

the huanimals were the egyptian gods,and the babylonian cherubims,and mermaids/mermen..greek myth creatures

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FarFromDanK
i THINK ALL THIS IS VERY INTERESTING AND I WOULD JUST LIKE TO ADD A FEW OF MY OPINIONS....
Thank you for that--I'll comment on your opinions with a few of my own--just for the sake of discussion.

-the garden of eden was atlantis
Taking into consideration all sources I've had on this (including the bible--in original text), I'm thinking, at this point, that 'the garden' was the state of being before the material aspects entered in--a state of spiritual being-ness much closer in God's vicinity. I think that Atlantis was the 'pre-deluvian' world presented in Genesis from Adam to Methusaleh.

-the fallen angels/nephlim/giants were the second wave of beings who came to earth,known as the lawless ones or sons of belial,also the watchers
I don't think being a 'watcher' is 'bad', by default--being a watcher does not = lawlessness. BUT, those who did not stand their watch became the lawless ones, they broke the rules by not fulfilling their commission. In Genesis, the 'serpent' in the tree--called 'the covering cherub' in Ezekial--Samael--he was to stand watch and guard but he did not, instead he let envy (man's greatest sin to man) drive him to insubordination. And envy grew through murder and lies.
The 'eyes' of God remain the 'watchers', if you read Zechariah you will read about them--the horsemen in the myrtle trees. These days we call them 'angels' (as opposed to 'fallen angels'--those watchers who broke the law).

jesus son of man,son of god,did he die on the cross??????

Both--Son of God and Son of man--the 'intersection' crossing the line of death that bounds our material existence.

Did He die on the cross? Definitely--physically. The man died. The God within lived on--this is to show us the way--we are men on the outside (the 'cherub that covereth' is both sin and skin--the 'devil' himself) and spirits on the inside.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join