It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Children of Law of One and the Sons of Belial

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
thanks alot for your carefully put information..i have a couple questions for you

do any of these beings travel in flying saucers/spaceships?

and also are there other civilizations on other planets?...or is all this chaos just happening on earth

another question i have is about the human form..were did this form start,did it start on earth or is the human form..the original form of the god source

also who is going to bring judgement to these sons of belial...will there be some sort of space war between the law of one and the sons of belial ,also known as the war in heaven between michael and the dragon..??????

is michael really melchezidek..i think he is

so jesus died as an example for us...our inner body is connected to god..and our physical body is connected to the earth plane...was jesus really the only son of god?

what does the term son of man mean?

what about the winged dragons..who are they...the locust palgue of revelations..who are these locust who are coming from the bottomless pit...is the bottomless pit a vortex..or stargate..and are the locust really the reptillan dracos..the locust palgue is an alien invasion..by the sons of belial...

why is jesus called the lamb

why are the 7 seals the years of 2001-2007..which means we are currently in the 5th seal(2005)

the locust plague is in the sixth seal(2006)??????

let me hear your opinion

[edit on 2-12-2005 by FarFromDanK]

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarFromDanK
thanks alot for your carefully put information..i have a couple questions for you

do any of these beings travel in flying saucers/spaceships?

You know--I really have no clue--I think that the 'Belial' spirits are literally earth-bound--I think they lost their 'flying' privileges when they 'gave up their first estate'. More specifically, when they chose not to take the mandated route by the Creator (born first in flesh in order to be reborn spiritually), thinking, perhaps somehow, that they could 'cheat' by remaining in spirit form and 'steal the inheritance' of the Earth. I think that there are Belialian spirits and 'Sons of Belial'--the sons being the offspring engendered by the fact that these spirits are earthbound.

I'm going to go pretty deep here. In Genesis, when Cain killed Abel and his lifeblood spilled into the earth--this is hugely significant--for blood is the vehicle of the human soul--created by the union of the 'mother' source of the earth and the spirit-seed of the Father (the breath of life). Remember, God created Adam from the clay then breathed into his nostrils making him a living soul. Well, when Abel's blood spilled, in the original Hebrew we have some deeper implications other than just the earth 'receiving' that blood. Another possible translation of the word used is 'bought' or 'purchased.' [Genesis 4:10-11] This makes more sense, in the grand scheme of things. We (the human race) became purchased slaves of death (which is inherently being entwined in the cycle of carbon based life/death/compost/life/on and on) and our soul/blood was trapped somehow in the earth/flesh. When Jesus died on the cross, his blood spilled into the ground and this paid that long-standing debt and redeemed our human souls. It also rectified the statement Cain made: 'Am I my brother's keeper?' He was! And he didn't guard his brother 'as the pupil of his eye,' instead he let envy overcome him and take his brother's life. And Christ said 'No greater love is there than a man lay down his life for his friends.' These friends He would not hesitate to call 'brethren.'

I could go on, but maybe we can a bit later down the thread. As for the question of UFO's--I live 70 miles south of Roswell, New Mexico. I have always had a gut feeling that there was indeed a crash involving some sort of unknown life form in a craft not created by earthly means, back in 1947. I have done a considerable amount of looking into those times, as well as some other significant events--such as the one in Socorro NM in the 1960's involving the policeman who sighted a craft and beings--on the ground and lifting off. I do think there is something to all of it--and I feel sure it is connected with the Belial-types, the fallen ones. However, I do not think it is them, exactly--maybe something they somehow created or caused to be for their nefarious purposes. If so, then I do think it has something to do with tricking the world into thinking that those earthbound fallen spirits are our Creators and are up there, not trapped here among us with far less authority or future than they'd like to present to us.
IOW--I think that all this about the aliens creating us is a ploy by the Belialians to get us to pursue our source in the opposite direction of God. I think they are doing very well with it, too, if that's the case.

I think that mankind is beset on all sides, in all possible modes, by this faction, for the purpose of fooling us into 'giving up our birthright.' Those who reject materialism and power (Illuminati) can be had through religion (the worship of the image of the beast--who is man's created god). And those that reject religion will be netted through this alien stuff. So a few fall through the cracks--the religious call them 'new age' and the alien seekers call them 'christians', and the Illuminati disregard them unless they get in the way (then they are thrown in jail under trumped up official sounding charges, like treason or insurrection--read up on the poet Ezra Pound if you get the time.)

You see--Samael tricked Adam into giving up the management (so to speak) of the world by getting him to disobey God. Samael had already lost his chance, then stole ours through Adam. Or actually, predeluvian humanity. Our inheritance was won back through Jesus. But since the 'day of redemption of the purchased possession' has not yet arrived--there is still chance, on some level (either their minds only or perhaps for real) of this being forfeited, once more, by some or all of humanity. I do feel confident, however, that there is a fail-safe built in this time, and things have been won even if they don't appear to be won. Perhaps it is the illusion of the chance which will be the 'coup de grax' in the battle between the Belials and the Law of One.

I think if they could still 'fly' they would not need something as mundane as a 'flying saucer.'

and also are there other civilizations on other planets?...or is all this chaos just happening on earth

Not material civilizations--Earth is the third planet and the third dimensional battle ground. And the intrinsic quality of material existence is chaos--order being the opposite.

Think about these 'opposites':
God............Satan
spirit...........flesh
invisible......visible
order..........chaos
truth...........deception
light............darkness
love............envy
life..............death
time............eternity
law of One..Belial

another question i have is about the human form..were did this form start,did it start on earth or is the human form..the original form of the god source

I think it was surely the spiritual decension into the beasts of the earth--the true and literal 'fall'--the fall from consciousness and also the condemning factor in the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrha. It wasn't homosexuality that caused those cities to be judged as 'wicked' by the LORD (not God the Father, but the LORD God whose name is I AM) -- it was bestiality! The word 'sodomy' is truly defined as such--unnatural acts in general, also.

also who is going to bring judgement to these sons of belial...will there be some sort of space war between the law of one and the sons of belial ,also known as the war in heaven between michael and the dragon..??????

That judgment has already taken place, actually. Once more 'Cain' killed 'Abel'--the 'tender of the field' hung the 'keeper of flocks' on the cross--crucified in humiliation like a common criminal. And in doing this, went from probationary status to the status of actually judged.

Right before the crucifixion, Christ tells the disciples:

John 14:28-30
Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

Then, a bit later:

John 16:7-12
Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
Of sin, because they believe not on me;
Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

In Luke, we find:

Luke 10:17-20
And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.
And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

The power was manifested and Satan lost his place above--his 'first estate.' And at the moment the wheels were set in motion for the crucifixion (on the earthly level/plane, that is--above it was always going to be) Satan's probation was violated and he was judged as guilty.

Ironically enough, he was then allowed to carry on, in full force (in the form of christianity), the same spirit of religious observance of God (as opposed to true obedience and adoration/worship) that led to the envy at the root of the first murder. Cain worshipped God as he saw fit--now as was seemly to God--Abel, though, truly sacrificed to God (giving one of his living flock--whereas Cain gave of the crop that was God's in the first place--no sacrifice to him and no offering to God.) and Cain is the father of religion, lies, and murder. The 'mark' so many fear from the 'antichrist' is also directly rooted back to Cain and his exile to Nod. [Genesis 4:15]

is michael really melchezidek..i think he is

In a sense--yes. On the other hand--no. I'll save this for a later post--its really deeeep.

so jesus died as an example for us...our inner body is connected to god..and our physical body is connected to the earth plane

As an example, among other things--including the debt involving soul/blood/earth as well as truly forging 'the way.' By going first--and at the moment of death the 'temple veil' was torn in two--this veil also represents our skin and the divider that, up until that moment, lay irrevocably between mortal man and God the Father (true Spirit). And our true natures were hidden because of this veil--we were blind but now we have had our sight restored....will we choose to use our true vision or continue to rely on our fleshly eyesight? That's the million dollar question.

was jesus really the only son of god?

No--but He was the first, and as such will always be the principle heir and 'head of the household,' so to speak. He is our LORD as well as our brother and I think He is responsible both to us and for us. He is the 'first begotten from the dead.' He was the first one to complete the mandated cycle of first flesh then spirit. And only by being fully invested with God's complete character/nature (spirit) could He accomplish this. He was 'free of sin' because He was the first soul to understand Himself as inherently spiritual instead of carnal (fleshly.) He was 'sinless' because He was free of delusion--this is why He alone is 'the way, the truth, and the life.' Because the pure spiritual path is narrow and only through the route He forged (dying in order to enter true life) can we join the Father--only by believing that the resurrection was not a fairy tale invented by
mankind can we release our minds from the chains of thinking death is a boundary instead of a threshold. We are to 'believe on His name' --which was Yehoshua, legitimately--meaning 'I AM' (YHVH -- but NOT 'yahweh' that's man-made, too) 'saves.' OR 'the self-existent one rescues'. If we believe in the resurrection, then we believe that God the Father is greater than all things and that is the real underlying message in the bible--not christianity and not judaism but that God the Father saves us from death.

what does the term son of man mean?

Sometimes, in the bible, man' is indicative of angels, not humans... Daniel and Ezekiel were called 'sons of man' in their conversation with those sent by God. 'Son', in Hebrew, means 'builder of the family name.' Son of man also means just that--a son of man.

Revelation 21:17
And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.

This 'man,' this Angel--is Israel--'who prevails with God.' Don't confuse Israel with the Jewish people--Israel is an angel's name--like Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel, Penuel, even Samael. 'El' indicates a manifestation of God--Michael being 'who is like God', Gabriel 'strength of God,' Penuel
(same as Peniel) is 'vision of God' or 'who sees God' (Penuel being the one Jacob was said to have wrestled with all night long before receiving the new name of Israel in the morning--he had become 'who prevails with God.'), and Uriel meaning 'light' or 'fire of God.' Remember many of the true prophets of God also had 'el' names: Samuel meaning 'asked of God,' Daniel meaning 'judgment of God,' and Ezekiel which also means 'strength of God.'
There is tradition that says there is an angel named 'metatron'--but I personally have a hard time believing that as truth--it just doesn't go with the rest, and God is all about order and consistency, without fail.

what about the winged dragons..who are they...the locust palgue of revelations..who are these locust who are coming from the bottomless pit...is the bottomless pit a vortex..or stargate..and are the locust really the reptillan dracos..the locust palgue is an alien invasion..by the sons of belial...

I think that these must surely all be manifestations of the Belialian spirit--the 'seraphim' in the bible are said to be 'serpent-like angels'--the reptilian nature is one of cold blood, remember--something which must borrow warmth from the heat of the sun. God is light and is a consuming fire--therefore the 'warm' nature is of God and the 'cold' blood is of the earth.

why is jesus called the lamb

Because He was the Passover Victim--and the first passover was the shadow to His fulfillment on the cross. When the children of Israel came out of Egypt, it represented the future freeing of mankind from the slavery/servitude of sin. If the blood of the lamb is on the doorway, the angel of death passes over the dwelling and all inside are safe.

why are the 7 seals the years of 2001-2007..which means we are currently in the 5th seal(2005)

Who said that? The 'seals' in the book of Revelation represent God's outworkings toward the plan for rescue mankind. The four horsemen, contrary to overwhelming popular belief, are NOT bad things--these are direct representations of both the 4 spirits of God (represented as the watchmen in Zechariah) as well as manifestations of God's leadership of His people--the white horse represents YHVH, the red horse represents Christ, the black horse represents the Holy Spirit (judgment) and the pale horse is the angel of death. The angel of death works for God, don't forget--every entity ultimately is in God's employ--even Samael--what he did was for the purpose of our learning, his mistakes prevented our own. The 'saints under the altar' are the prophets and apostles sent by God to speak the word of truth, then the 144,000 are those of true Israel, sealed right before the time of silence lasting 400 years before Christ was born. The seventh seal is the final step in the plan. Remember on the cross, He said 'it is finished.'

And then, the great star falls and turns the waters bitter like wormwood. This
is Satan and the bitter waters are the waters of life, made bitter by the lies of religion.

the locust plague is in the sixth seal(2006)??????

I haven't quite got the specific symbolism figured out about the locusts--likely demons? I know that scorpions=death and serpents=deception.

The thing about the book of Revelation is that it is told from the side of reality that is God's--not ours. And in order to somehow communicate things of an intricate truth complete beyond even a point of reference to the human, carnal mind--certain symbols are used in order to convey to our material minds these things of a spiritual nature. These symbols are consistent with both the preceding scriptures as well as what God really does send to our mind (at least for me this is true, and I know God is consistent and human nature is also consistent, in its own limited way). The things spoken of in that last book are 100% literal but are completely represented in a symbolic fashion. If that makes sense. They must be understood literally, yet in a totally symbolic fashion. It seems like an oxymoron, but it really isn't. What it is, is amazing, IMHO.

water=the source-pool of human life--not the clay but the liquid that can become blood (living soul) (the water into wine at the wedding is the transformation of mortal souls into sons of God/sons of man)

star=a 'prince'- a brilliant son of God

Numbers 24:17 I shall see him, but not now: I shall behold him, but not nigh: there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth.

grass=flesh

1 Peter 1:24 For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:

heads='captains'--leaders of the 'host' (host=army)

horns=kingdoms

sword=the word of truth

captivity=the mortal experience/human lifetime

image=reflection

beast=animal of flesh and blood (including mankind)

Most importantly, it is crucial to remember that on God's side of things, what we call 'death' is actually the entrance to 'life' and what we consider to be 'living' is really 'dead.'

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
wow that was awesome to read...i just gained alot of stuuf to think about...ill post back a respone when i collect my thoughts properlly

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I didn't want to overwhelm you--I did, actually, restrain my madly typing fingers like you wouldn't believe...

On the other hand--I sense your intentions behind your questions and so therefore I couldn't see any reason for withholding my thoughts.

Talk to you soon!

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
i really dont know where to start.....so is revelations written in a chronological order..or does it jump from time to time...like how u talked about wormwood...and how the fallen star was satan who contaminated alll the religons....can you explain anymore about revelations...maybe like who are the 24 elders...or the 4 beast or any of that crazy stuff...who is the angel with one foot on the sea and the other the earth...is jesus in heaven waiting to return...idn what to believe

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   

so is revelations written in a chronological order..

Each section is chronological, in and of itself; such as the seals, the vials, the section with the beasts, two women, etc…

or does it jump from time to time...

So, over all, it is overlapping, but each section comprises the whole stretch from Genesis to the end of this age (not the end of the physical world, but just the ‘end of the world as we know it’—not a bad thing). At the end of the age comes the full revealing of the whole truth to everyone (as compared to the present time, it is only some that have seen the whole picture—solely for the purpose of telling others).

like how u talked about wormwood...

Read Deuteronomy chapters 28 and 29, if you get the chance—you don’t need to get real into it, just read it lightly to get the idea of what ‘wormwood’ really is—also a few other things in Revelation might be more clear if you do this.

and how the fallen star was satan who contaminated all the religions....

Well, it’s not exactly that Satan, himself, contaminated religion—religion is man-made, for man’s purposes toward easing insecurity and fear of death—it is not serving God. Therefore, it is delusion and it leads the masses away from understanding there is a light within each of us. This is the abstract role of Satan—as ‘sin’ and ‘skin’ and the father of lies. Because lies are basically delusion, and just by being human we are subject to more delusions than we can ever even suspect, much less detect. And it is the ‘spirit’ of delusion that is represented by ‘Satan’—as the serpent, that is. Another side to Satan is as the ‘accuser’—that’s what the word really means, actually—he is the adversary and provides temptation. Temptation and delusion are two different things.
Anyway, as religion is man-made, it is already contaminated, by default, in regard to any sense of true service or worship (which is simply: adoration) of God. It serves man’s agenda, not God’s. And that is the inherent nature of ‘sin.’ Being out of touch and alignment with God’s will for us—which is perfectly and infinitely good, whether we are able to perceive the ultimate outcome of right now or not, all things are occurring for the eventual benefit of both the individual and the whole.

can you explain anymore about revelations...

Ask away, I’ll do my best and give good reasoning.

maybe like who are the 24 elders...

I think they must be the 12 patriarchs and then the 12 apostles—the ‘first and second string’ of ‘governmental perfection’ (which is what ‘12’ represents, numerically) in the administration of Israel. There should be a third 12, when this age’s cycle is complete, there is a third cycle in the works right now.

or the 4 beast or any of that crazy stuff...

Do you mean the ‘4 living creatures’ in chapter 4? Or the ‘beasts’ of chapter 13?

who is the angel with one foot on the sea and the other the earth...

I think it might be Israel the Angel (as opposed to Israel the man)—the angel is the ‘head’ of the whole 144,000—the captain of that one out of seven branches of the heavenly host (host=army). The 144,000 is symbolic of governmental perfection squared (12 x 12) x 1000 (which is = to what ‘10’ is down here—‘Crowning glory.’) The completed and perfected number of the restored souls who are to ‘replace’ and fill the space left by the rebellious faction led by Samael (the Satan of satans)—those who lost their ‘first estate.’ These are to inherit that abandoned estate.

is jesus in heaven waiting to return...

No, ‘Jesus’ is no longer just Jesus, He is now and forever ‘Jesus Christ’ who is the man anointed with God’s full spirit to provide the intersection between material and spiritual reality. Concretely, I couldn’t say where He is or the substance of ‘there’ or of Him. That’s something I don’t think I can know, and I don’t feel its important until its revealed to me. Some things I just leave to trusting in God’s ability as sovereign over all things. That’s just me. As far as what is real to us, as humans, in our present place and time—the complete spirit of Jesus Christ has been manifested in the Holy Spirit—and while it is not a common thing for a person to truly be invested with that Spirit (many claim it but the reality speaks for itself, in those that truly have experienced it, it is literally and unmistakably a true transformation and conversion of the soul—it changes a person in a manner that is truly a miracle.)

The bible speaks of His return, and often it is in words that actually mean ‘appearing’ and/or ‘coming near.’ There are many places it infers that His parousia (presence) will be through His being glorified in His saints.

Colossians 1:26-28
2 Thessalonians 1:7-12
Matthew 16:27-28
Matthew 19:28
John 17:20-23

There are many things in the bible, both OT and NT that have given me the following understanding:
Christ revealed the truth and the glory of God the Father, to the ‘elect.’ And these ‘elect’ (the saints, the remnant, etc) are to then, in turn, reveal the truth and Glory of Christ to the world. And in doing so, all the world will see God in truth—and not a single soul will be able to resist the perfect justness and pure love they will then fully understand. The general bad feelings in this world, by so many toward God, are based not on what God really is (because He has not yet fully revealed Himself to all) but on what various religions and others using His name have represented Him as being, to the world. And because the name is used, the world in general doesn’t question the so-called authority of these groups and factions. But since what is seen is chaotic, hypocritical, and anything but united in truth and love, the world thinks that God is not any better than man, himself is. And that’s the ‘strong delusion’ that Paul told of in 2 Thessalonians:

2 Thessalonians 2:11
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Look at the surrounding verses:

2 Thessalonians 2:3
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

'Perdition' is simply: destruction.
‘Falling away’ means a ‘departure’ and it must surely be a ‘departure from the truth’ based on the verses that follow.
‘That man of sin be revealed’—‘that’ as is interpreted to be ‘a certain one’ added in—although the Greek word means ‘certain man-faced countenance’ (that which appears as a man), in just about every other instance of that word in the NT, it is not translated except as ‘man’ or ‘men.’ And I can’t decipher why this is—I think it is something amplified by the early translators in the interest of the Constantine-agenda of Christianity—whether knowingly or not, it is a misleading and inconsistent translation.
‘Be revealed’ is also misunderstood by most to mean ‘appearing’ as in ‘arriving.’ But ‘reveal’ means to ‘no longer hide.’ Religion has seemed right and proper to the whole world, basically, for the last 2000 years. While I myself have never been religious and didn’t think it was right for me, I never questioned it not being from God for the obvious purpose presented….But in the recent years, it has suddenly become clear as day—and I wonder how I never saw it before.

That’s because of what these verses say:

2 Thessalonians 2:6-7
And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

I’m not sure, it must the be the Spirit of Truth, the Holy Spirit who hid this until the time to reveal it—as determined by God. What else could hide the truth so well and then reveal to only to some, in order to do what God had planned for them to do? Which is:

2 Thessalonians 2:8
And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth,and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

'The spirit of his mouth' is truth. That 'sharp double edged sword.'

Back to the nature of this ‘delusion’ and ‘that man of sin’:

2 Thessalonians 2:4
Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

2 Thessalonians 2:9
Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

Lastly, we see the purpose of this delusion—it is a sort of ‘separator’—separating those who would love truth above all, and one another -- and those who love themselves in order to save themselves:

2 Thessalonians 2:12
That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

‘Pleasure in unrighteousness.’ Righteous literally means ‘equitable (in character or act); by implication innocent, holy (absolutely or relatively): - just, meet, right (-eous).’ In other words, ‘perfectly fair and unbiased’ which = to being ‘pure’.

To have pleasure in being unfair is a specific pointer (from my perspective) to those who would say they are ‘saved’ while anyone outside of their sphere of doctrine/dogma is not—they do not see how life, itself, does not serve up ideal circumstances for all souls and therefore doesn’t support the idea that anyone not believing in their version of God is somehow deciding to rebel against Him. They do not seem to love others enough to really probe the scriptures to find out why God would make it easy for some and seemingly impossible for others—many children and other innocents who are totally powerless in their own situation, as well as those who die before they had any kind of chance to really experience God. To love another as one loves one’s self is to put one’s self in the shoes another wears and view the scene from the path they walk—and to truly have empathy and compassion for the unique situations of strangers and loved ones, alike. To just be content with ‘I’m okay with God—the rest of the world can go to hell—because I told them about God and they refused to believe.’—that’s not love. That’s not righteous and it is certainly not merciful. It bears no resemblance to what a true godly character should be. It’s totally and unabashed selfishness and it is cleverly disguised by religion as being the ‘gospel.’ It is also the inherent nature of the 'rapture' theology--basically 'who cares about the rest once I know I'm in the clear and won't suffer.'

Remember Revelation 12:11:

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Those that seek escape via the 'rapture' do not fit that description. I'm not criticizing anyone--what we each see is what we are supposed to see, no more and no less. It is for the purpose, individually, of refining those qualities in each of us that are less-than-godly. We all have different weaknesses and strengths--but we are all being groomed for perfection.

in what to believe

I certainly have no authority or ability to tell you what to believe—other than to believe that you, yourself, can discern truth from the surrounding lies it is often hid within—for God is the light within us each—and if we trust in the promise that if we follow His commandments (which is only to love one another and Him, and we love Him by loving each other) He will ‘make His abode with us’ to be within us to guide us, and reject the things that men say is truth if it doesn’t feel or seem right within yourself. If it doesn’t make sense (not ‘does it seem possible’ but ‘is it logical’) then don’t accept it as truth.

Trust in God, who is within you, rather than trusting anyone else.

The exact center point of the canonized scripture is Psalms 118:8 and it says:
It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
This is the 'center pillar of truth.'

Truly, it doesn’t matter what a person ‘believes’—what we believe does not construct reality—it only constructs our thoughts and therefore our interaction with the rest of creation. Whatever motivates you toward loving every single soul you meet as if they were your best friend or even your mom or child—that is what is best to ‘believe.’ I think believe in ‘truth’ ‘love’ and in the power of God over all things (and by extension, the resurrection of Christ which defeated death for us all) and the rest is detail. Keep it simple, and God will give all things to you, in this lifetime—but just be patient and enjoy what you have each moment. Of course, your natural desire to understand will cause to continue to seek, and that’s okay—just don’t get attached to anything you find as the ‘ultimate truth’ because truth eternally unfolds for the seeker.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Slave- yes, the LTA book is truly amazing and has made such a difference to the way I see and understand the world as it is. Each time the book is read, its meaning becomes more and more clear. I'd recommend the book to anyone who truly wants to understand the nature of the universe and why we are here.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Cayce predicted big things in 1998, and Jon Peniel & LTA delivered, I've re read it countless times. I wore out my last copy.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 04:42 AM
link   
My last copy is worn out too. But each new reading brings greater insight.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I also read the Lost Teachings last year, and like many other people who read it, it caused profound positive changes in my life (and that of a few people around me). I was lucky to be able to order it from here and I had quite some problems and obstacles. I’ve also read it so much that, by now the book is all loose pages!
I’ve been looking for people who have read the book and/or follow their teachings for months. So it’s really great to see that others have read it here. It’d be great if I could work together with someone in improving our lives using the Golden Rule/Unselfish Love. So if anyone wants to contact me or knows anyone else who would, Here is my email: [email protected]

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
when I read that, I've now somewhat wrecked my 2nd copy, truly changed my life.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Here's a bit posted on a blog I found the other day (quotes from the book)

The name of this order is unfamiliar and odd to most people. The first part THE CHILDREN OF relates to us all being CHILDREN in the sense of subordinants of God (which we call the Universal Spirit), obedient to God and Universal Law. The end part ONE essentially means GOD. Rather than a giant silver-haired man in the sky, we consider God to be the totality of everything that exists - the Universe itself even - thus God is the ONE. The middle part of the name THE LAW OF comes from the fact that within THE ONE, there are Universal Laws that govern the operation and function of everything in the Universe (applying to all things, all vibration, physical or spiritual). Put this all back together again, the CHILDREN of the LAW of ONE then essentially means "those who obey Universal Law and serve the Universal Spirit".

Something that is very important, is being in harmony with, one with, and a servant of, God. The primary key to that, is Loving Unselfishly.

The rule of loving others unselfishly is sometimes called the GOLDEN RULE. Many individuals and religions believe in the same concept. Unfortunately, the GOLDEN RULE is seldom lived by, or focussed on. It is often over looked, and not given the major significance it deserves.

The teachings and heritage of the Children of the Law of One pre-date Buddhism, and all other religions. Keep in mind that while you may find bits of the Children’s teachings here and there in many other spiritual traditions and religions, they are also unique unto themselves. Keep in mind that any teachings, including these, are not as important as simply applying Unselfish Love, kindness, and compassion in your life, regardless of the source. This is where many have gone wrong - making the teachings, or the leaders, or the religions, more important than the point of what they were really for in the first place.

Think about what you know of the lives of Buddha and Jesus. Do you see anything that conflicts? Or do you see examples of love and compassion - indications of similarity? So what do you think the source of these paths that they spawned, the source of their teachings, the source of their examples, if not the same understanding or the same God?

more here

worldtransformation.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   

The fact is, all things in the Universe are essentially made of the same stuff, and are totally interdependent and connected. So we cannot be truly separate from the rest of the Universe, we can only be a part of it all. But we can think we are separate. We can believe we are separate. And then we act like we are separate.

Having separate self consciousness doesn’t mean that you are really separate, but it does mean having a total illusion of separateness from everyone and everything else in the Universe. And when a person truly believes they are separate, they naturally focus on themselves. And when someone believes they are separate, and they focus their attention, and their energy, on their self, this naturally leads to selfishness. This is the BIG issue. The BIG problem of all problems. The only REAL problem. As silly and simple as it sounds, it is serious - simple selfishness is the root of all problems and evils that exist on Earth. This is one of the greatest, most important teachings to understand.

Where there is such separate consciousness as humans have, everyone perceives everyone else in an us and them, and a me against the world fashion. When this occurs, which it naturally must with separateness, there will naturally be attempts to get, or take, from others, and keep others from getting what you have. Where does all this leave us? Where there is separateness and selfishness, there will be strife, discord, injustice, taking from others, harm to other beings, creatures, the environment, etc.

Why is there selfishness and thus all these evils? Because it is the natural outcome of separate self consciousness - of thinking you are separate from the Universe, and thus all things in existence.

What is the only cure for evil, suffering, and all problems? Losing separate consciousness and selfishness by regaining consciousness of our Oneness with everything. Universal Consciousness.

link

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
best book ever! i was lucky to be introduced to it right when it came out and have been able to pass it around to close people. its one of my "bibles" i would cry if i lost this book!

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
this book is a fake...while it is filled with good spiritual info and messages the stuff about atlantis and the tibetan monastery and a whole schwack of other stuff is simply not true.
Jon Peniel is/was a member of the Source Family spiritual community from the LA area in the 60s and 70s, his name there was Zoroaster, the head of the Source Family was Jim Baker and as you'll see if you look them up alot of Jon's teachings in the book are taken from the Source family...as are things like the members of the 'monastery' living in honeycomb like structures, the Star Exercise, YHVH, the women being called mothers, his teacher (Jim Baker) who he calls Zain in the book looking like God of the Old Testament, and on and on. I'm not sure how much exactly of the CLO book is gleaned from Jim Baker but I imagine the rest of it is just lifted from other sources and obviously Edgar Cayce....do yourself a favor and check it out for yourself....it kinda sucks, I know I was really disappointed when I first found out, but better to know the truth - peace

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
"I wanted to post a bit more info on the Law of One and the Sons of Belial

(copied from a webpage that is no longer online)

...You will hear about us and what we are about, what our mission is, how men like William Shakespeare and George Washington were members of our offshoots..."

Hmm... Washington and Shakespeare were members of Illuminati? or is there something i have misunderstood?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
slave: this is an intriguing thread.

Alot of the writtings about Lizard like creatures enslaving man and the Illuminati is similar to Michael Tsarions research. He is very thorough with his lectures and covers these topics brilliantly. He has many clips on you tube.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Belial I am a Son of Belial what we are some times called Son of Baal.

Most of you will consider this a lie, that is fine, I would think you stupid otherwise, but be polite and consider it a game, a role play, Where I will defend the sons of God, but the term Belialians is silly. Call me a S.O.B. if you want - I deserve it.

I have done a lot bad things, I also have done good.

Most of my brothers would ignore you, as they would ignore monkeys throwing crap.

But I will answer in my power as clearly as I can, and as truthfully as I am able. (Yes, I will lie if I have to).

First: To be clear, I love.
No creature can exist for even one life (never mind a few hundred) and not love.
Second: I know true love. And I betrayed it more than once, to my regrets. I screwed up. Happens.

Here’s my point: No one wakes up in the morning if they cannot love.
Evil? Am I evil? Well, I hope not.

Now, the Sons of Belial believe Sons of Belial wear sons of the Self - that is to say,
we believe that if we exist - it is not a mistake…
That if God is in parts, and we are of its self - WE are GOD.

A son is Part of his father’s body, and mothers, but if there was a Creator (WE SAY “IF” THERE WAS) we would not be its spiritual “children”, so much as it's “clones”.
With all its potential wisdom and potential for power, as any Clone child has.
A being that creates life that is beyond gender; Asexual does not have children, it has Clones.
It is our original name.
Sons of God.

Our belief is that a parent has children so that they may grow greater than the parent.
If there IS a creator, we should do all in our power to grow ever more powerful and diverse, to grow in power, as that creator clearly made us diverse to grow in power for that reason.

If there is no God, we should act as if the first truth is true - as it gives us purpose.

If there is no God, our moral code of self government should be personal, and for the purpose to grow greater wisdom and power and self fulfillment, as there is no point to following a universal code of a non-existing god.
If there is a God, our moral code of self government should be personal and for the purpose to grow greater wisdom and power and self fulfillment, as that is the will of all competent parents, and therefore God's will.

This is the Purpose of life.
To grow Greater than God if he is real - it is His/Her/It's will.
If not, it is Still the highest level to aspire to, and still the purpose.

As for rescue…(think kidnapping)
Ascended Masters do not call themselves The Ascended “Teachers”
THEY CALL THEMSELVES “MASTERS”!
Think about that.
God wants you, me, even the master’s - to grow and to live!
Ascended Master’s/The Children of the Law of One Blame us with Christians? Really?
One GOD, ONE WIFE, ONE LEADER, ONE PROPHET, ONE HOLY LAND?
Inquisition was to get rid of all competing form of early religious teaching.
Ok - WHO DO YOU THINK DID THAT???

No mud throwing - Just please demonstrate the Intelligence WE gave you.
We like diversity and individuality - they do not.
We do bad things.
Well no kidding, we are bound to this planet and they want to kill it.
We are a People at war and People at war DO BAD STUFF on both sides!
But the Children of the Law of One worship what is close to Buddhism - they want to escape Karma and become ONE with god. They think the way to do that IS to convert everyone.
Look at your history. Does THAT EVER WORK OUT?

In the end, the Son of Belial do what we can to protect ourselves.

Once, I was a Master of the Law of One,
‘till I was told to put something in a village well,
And 3 children died.
But then, some “nice monks” came and cured the rest!
And the Village was so grateful, they abandoned their ancestral Spirit worship and helped(did all work and provided the materials) to build a temple to the ONE GOD! (so that disease never comes back).
I was told it was for greater good, I did not know it was poison (a diuretic to remove potassium). I was stupid.

So ask your selves how many times some missionary came to a village and cured a “disease”
…and wonder how many times that trick had been used over last few thousand years to get People to JOIN THE ONE!

I am Raziel later called Azrael and later still Azazel, yes a scholar will say those are three different Angels, But they’re all me. I screwed up many times, but I never screwed up becoming Son of Belial, nor regret becoming Son of Belial. TM (I am adding a Trade mark so this dose wind up in some oneness Book deliberately misquoted)

P.S. I own a Cat named Tabitha, and even though She’s mortal, I love her, and I do LOVE!
My mates Name is Sheleashher, And she too, LOVES!

edit on 20-10-2011 by dragondeathlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by slave

Not trapped chose to.
And we are not the only ones to do mind control.

Reiki Masters Claim to combine there power in accordance with Ascended Masters, to bring about a "Universal Peace" by sending it at world leaders to end War, and unite the world in a Universal Brother Hood and One World Government! Sounds Nice! But is still mind control.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by flashesofblue

We absorbed a lot alien life energy's of creatures we found to improve our selves, Earth had reptiles race once, but the Ascended Masters created a disease to wipe them out. (Because gods forbid there be different races on the planet - as with the Ascended Masters, this is to only be ONE! Just as their mind control and "HEALING" techniques at one point put RACISM into man...Making humans think that it is bad to be "different" and bad to be an "individual" - because they want ONE RACE.) The Ascended Masters believe if every one is alike, they will work together, but the reptile did not think like mammals. They were likeable. But they were very different, a walking billboard for DIVERSITY. They could not even be made to think like humans - So they killed them.

We took in a lot of the reptile-men's energies and souls to improve our selves. We also rigged it so some some of that Soul energy would be reborn as humans. And to be honest - to tick-off the Ascended Masters. Some times their (energy's the wrong world) Quantum Potential (for for lack of a better phrase) shines through.
One day I would like to bring them back, they wear nice neighbors - Peaceful creatures.
Made nice Earthenware Plates!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join