It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Coast to Coast right now, Big Foot caught!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I checked out some links and found this video. He describes how they'll catch it, fly it back to compound to take DNA from and then.....LET IT GO!

www.greatamericanbigfoot.com...

If you catch Bigfoot you KEEP it. The B.S. meter is peaked out.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I'm away from the computer for two weeks and....

Ok, ok. Like everyone else, I want this to be real. However... it, so far, has been set up like a hoax. Biscardi has arranged things so that he can always claim that someone 'stole' the dna samples. Yes, yes, I can see how someone might want to re-release a bigfoot as it might be unethical to keep one in captivity (as a near human of sorts)... but one would only catch and release AFTER all sorts of documentation had been done. What Biscardi will do, probably, is take a few photos (and photos, in the digital age, are no longer proof) and claim this as 'proof'.

On the other hand.... keeping the news release on hold until monday might be due to the 'news cycle'. In other words... if you want to make a big splash you announce your findings on monday... not over the weekend (when no one is watching news on the tv). I assume that Biscardi, if he had the real thing, would want to make as many headlines as possible.

As for C2C.... it's one of my favorite shows... and I will be deeply saddened if they move in the direction of pushing hoaxes for entertainment value.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
It would be great to finally see conclusive proof of their existence but as many here have said, I think Monday will be a no show due to an escape or release. All we can do is wait and see.

If they did capture one, they should release it but not before fitting it with a tracking device. Then they can watch it from afar and possible see and tag more BFs. The best way to learn about them is in their natural habitat.

GreatAncientWhiteDragon

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
You guys would release it? You are crazy. It needs to be brought to the public so this can be settled once and for all. This release it stuff is crap, and a lousy excuse for a lousy hoax.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This Tom Biscardi said the Bigfoot was "communicating" with members of the team. It supposedly ate from a plate (he didn't say whether it used utensils or it's fingers), and drank from a large cup and signaled that it wanted another drink by "handing the cup back to a team member"...

I found it interesting, and George Noory mentioned this specifically, that he found it awfully strange that this guy has supposedly had a Bigfoot in captivity for a week, but that he had not yet gone to see it!! It was a twelve hour drive, and he hadn't yet driven up there to see this thing. He has been searching for Bigfoot for thirty years according to his website, but he waits a week before he makes a twelve hour drive to see the one they have captured... I would have been up there 10 hours after I got the word if it was true.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I wonder is bigfoot knows american sign language, and enjoys classical music. Maybe he can paint some pictures and sell them on ebay. Bigfoot is going to signal he wants to be released, and this stupid hoax will never be mentioned on C2C. They need to say when their guests are wrong, and being stupid. This guy needs to get some proof, and quick. Take some damn pictures with a cell phone, and send them to an e-mail. It really couldn't be any faster than that. This is modern times. We supposedly have bigfoot in captivity for a week, and there are no pictures at all? Not even any forwarded to C2C for george to look at. Lame.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
amazing. I can't wait to watch the video, and once I do.. lock and load. I'm getting my gun and going hunting. Yeah.. Yeah.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I have to say, im getting a workout laughing here.

This is just beyond silly.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I hope is is right. Think how much we could learn from a captured "bigfoot".
My problem is I need things proven to me-and his word is not good enough-no insult to him intended.
When I see it on CNN and read about it in the Times paper-then I will believe.
I am open minded, but not a fool to believe everything I read-as I am sure most all ATS'rs are.

d1k

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This has probably been said before but I cannot see how this guy can make such a blatant claim on a radio station and have it turn out to be a hoax. Either this guy is the stupidest person on earth or he really does have a Big Foot, or something...

BTW there were no claims of multiple Big Foot, he said they just have one. I also agree that it was a bit weird that he said they had it for a week, that they had video and pictures of it yet he has not actually seen it and he was heading there now (a 12 hour drive) to go see it. To me it sounded like he was just humoring Gorge Noory on air about them having it for a week. George asked "so you had this thing for more then a few days?" and Tom replied something like "ok you caught us, we did have it for a week now, you are right again George" or something like that. That was weird part of the conversation.

I really wish I recorded it, but didn't think I'd hear someone caught a Big Foot

[edit on 20-8-2005 by d1k]

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
No hits on google news yet. Surely if this was real, I would be getting something...

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I heard that guy interview on C2C a few weeks ago. He sounded a little bit like a paranoid delusional type. He was a bit defensive whenever Noory asked any kind of pragmatic questions. And Noory plays softball with everyone. Not that Noory is a wimp, it is just that he gives everyone the benefit of the doubt no matter how "out" their story might appear to be.

If he really had a bigfoot, I think a simple photo sent to Mr. Noory would suffice. It is the modern age after all. If a little kid can send a photo via cell phone, then why not a grown man? Unless of course he is outside of his cellphone coverage area and does not want roaming charges......

I think we have a live one here. Not a bigfoot, but more like a big fish tale.......

My prediction is that Bigfoot somehow manages to escape or they let it go and all the documention that the team made is somehow "lost."

Though I hope that I am proven wrong.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I believe if anything, and at most, we will see this:

-Research teams shows "data" of findings
-Research team lets the creature go, thinking it was the right thing to do.
-Possible audio recording.

I will settle for nothing other than photos that are close up, IE 5 feet. In CLEAR light.

Most likely though, we will be given the points i mentioned earlier.

Nothing conclusive.

Perhaps they will fabricate stories for as long as possible, trying to gain viewers and media, and then just call it off.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
I believe if anything, and at most, we will see this:

-Research teams shows "data" of findings
-Research team lets the creature go, thinking it was the right thing to do.
-Possible audio recording.

I agree, because, who would bring a camera to a bigfoot search. I mean come on, where are the pictures, the videos, the rumors of pictures. This is all a bit mundane. Considering how much money was spent on that terrible ferry boat video a while ago, this seems much more conclusive, yet there is no buzz.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I heard the broadcast too, and thought that it was real wierd that he was playing up the drama about the doctors or doctor who was causing problems...like he was setting up for something to happen, that would keep this from being disclosed. The guy sounded like a whack.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
Some special reporter Tom Biscardi (sp?) that has some kind of tie with Coast to Coast is on the air right now saying they 100% have a Big Foot in captivity! He said they caught it wooded and are nursing it back to health. What made me think there was some validity to this was how he said there was a couple doctors on this project that are actually fighting over who actually found it and how they will claim the find. He's saying there will be pictures and video on the web by tomorrow and they are going world wide by Monday. Gorge Noory kept asking in different ways if this was indeed a "Big Foot" and this Tom clearly stated multiple times it was 100% for sure a Biig Foot.

Anyone else just hear that? I wish I recorded it.

[edit on 20-8-2005 by d1k]

wow, lots of people sure are gonna have some 'plaining to do on monday. Can't wait to see the excuses......

oh you said big foot....see we have a racoon here with big feet....sure is amazin little feller aint he ?

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by van001
I heard the broadcast too, and thought that it was real wierd that he was playing up the drama about the doctors or doctor who was causing problems...like he was setting up for something to happen, that would keep this from being disclosed. The guy sounded like a whack.

I have to agree with you - he sounded like a whack... his only explanation of why no pictures were available was some fumbling and bumbling about "not having time to encode the film" and then his lame avoidance of George Noory's question about "at the least" getting a picture with a cheap phone camera makes him sound like a snake oil salesman.

I think it will be interesting to see what happens if this does turn out to be a hoax. Especially considering that he is charging money for people to access his "video feeds".

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Who made a fool out of himself to millions of listeners? He did

I think George ought to check some of these people out before he starts looking like a dope himself. Art Bell never really beleived anyone. I liked that...
I know (i think) he started out as a caller and George took his name and address and thats how this started, nevertheless he should have been checked out.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I think this Bigfoot thing is a bunch of B.S, If they actually caught the beast,
the news would be all over the media.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faust
I checked out some links and found this video. He describes how they'll catch it, fly it back to compound to take DNA from and then.....LET IT GO!

www.greatamericanbigfoot.com...

If you catch Bigfoot you KEEP it. The B.S. meter is peaked out.

If somebody was an evil, sadistic, money grubbing bastard they would probably keep it. If they were a kind and concerned child of God, they would probably let it go after it had been studied.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join