It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Coast to Coast right now, Big Foot caught!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Yarcofin, There wont be any explanation at all. This fraud will just take the money and run.

Hmm I don't understand why he would bother saying that he captured a bigfoot then. More people would probably believe in him and support him if he hadn't said something like this, and he was just truely trying to track down a bigfoot using the latest technology and needed donations to support it, etc. Now people will say... oh he said he found bigfoot and didn't, now we will never know if he is telling the truth or not. But meh. The weirdest thing is that their main funds came from a company that manufactures bigfoot costumes.... can you get more obvious?

Good call to the first person to reply, comparing it to the Yahweh post

[edit on 21-8-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I'm an avid listener of Coasttocoast and i think i know by now when my chain is being pulled.

Lets not for get also the man with the dinasaur who called and he even had the sound effects to prove it

Oh well, thats entertainment!

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Discernible Features

Originally posted by Yarcofin
Nice Majik, Nice. I'm honoured; that's the first time anyone has written a feature-length story about me =). "BIGFOOT, I PWN YOU." Definately going to have to draw that one =).

I couldn't resist -- the story wrote itself.

And yes, you've got it made. Not only can you now proudly (and technically, in an unofficial short feature sort of way) claim that you have been featured on ATS, but also that you pwn Bigfoot (at least, in an unofficial speculative fiction sort of way).

Let's face it: not that many people can say that, can they?

Meanwhile, I'm glad you appreciated the irony of the plot.

I mean, if you knew, would it matter?

Sorry, my sense of humor can be a bit unbridled at times.

Short-Term Proposition

As for how this “capture” will play out, my prediction is that we probably won't ultimately care about the details, because it won't matter anyway.

All these captures turn out the same way: bogus.

Meanwhile, the real Bigfoot is probably kicking back in an overstuffed leather executive chair in a corner office on Madison Avenue with a matchbox-sized cell phone glued to his ear arranging for the manipulation of Moldovan currency through three different Swiss holding companies.

Some things will never change.

[edit on 8/21/2005 by Majic]

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Meanwhile, the real Bigfoot is probably kicking back in an overstuffed leather executive chair in a corner office on Madison Avenue with a matchbox-sized cell phone glued to his ear arranging for the manipulation of Moldovan currency through three different Swiss holding companies.

Darn bigfoot, always holding the workin' man down
. Your writing creates such vivid and awesome humorous images in my mind. I love it. lol.

You're right, it doesn't really matter how we rationalize these publicity stunts, it seems they will never turn out a real bigfoot (Won't we feel like idiots in the 0.0001% chance that this one is actually for real). People have been searching for so long and found nothing. It's time to kick back and just wait until one walks into an electric fence, or we deforest 100% of it's habitat or something. If you want to find crazy new animals, bugs and birds are definately where it's at. New species of those turning up all the time. Or if you're really adventurous, deep-sea fish. If I had the money, I'd definately go for the deep-sea fish.

But now I'm getting horribly off-topic. I tend to do that whenever fun is introduced into the picture. Anyways.... for now Bigfoot shall remain nothing but a nice excuse to go camping and drink beer.

*pokes new signature* Too bad my username is pronounced Yarc-o-fin, not Yar-coffin, so it doesn't really work... but meh. Good nuff =)

[edit on 21-8-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
When Bigfoot Comes To Town

(Won't we feel like idiots in the 0.0001% chance that this one is actually for real).

Well, no, actually.

If it turns out to be real, we'll all know soon enough, and that would be just the coolest thing.

Bigfoot? Real after all? I could dig it.

But the dillio is that right up until the moment before Bigfoot is really found, if that is even possible, everything else up to that point is probably 100% claptrap, folderol and perhaps even horsefeathers (and I don't use that term lightly).

Which is why after about the first few dozen “close calls”, I stopped tensing up when someone made a claim along these lines.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me a hundred times, check for a freakin' pulse because my brain ain't on if that happens, bud.

Skeptics are born of experience.

I've read this story before. Different names, different places, but the same damn story.

That's why I write my own. For the variety, if nothing else.

So far, nothing but reruns on the Bigfoot Channel, I'm sorry to say.

Edit: If I sound bitter, well, yes, yes I am. But I do appreciate the enthusiasm of others for subjects such as these (including yours, by the way), because that becomes an interest of its own. There's nothing wrong with having an open mind, and there's nothing wrong with accepting the possibility that a huge, reclusive hominid exists wild in North America. But after a while, well, you know...

[edit on 8/21/2005 by Majic]

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Hmm I don't understand why he would bother saying that he captured a bigfoot then.

To get everyone excited in the short term. "OOOHH, for only $14.95 I can see all the photos and vids first!"
He's probably raking in a ton of money right now, enough to invest and live on.

My prediction : An escape, with the Bigfoot trashing the camp and equipment. Ending with the classic "only one picture survived". And a blurry one at that.

[edit on 8/21/2005 by eaglewingz]

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Dam, I'm lucky I went straight to the last page on this one.

Had a feeling it would be a hoax, but I wanted to believe soo much...oh well.

d1k

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
He said he was going to the major media monday, it's 6 and 1/2 hours away from business hours
Not a long wait now.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Well, it's already well into Monday here in SA... But we still have to wait about 5 hours for the Americans to wake up...

I got three things to add to the discussion for now...
Why didn't he go to CNN or Fox?
Maybe he did. And maybe they didn't want to give him the benefit of the doubt. They're most probably all watching this closely before they do any reporting on it.

Not one photo?!
Err... Exactly! You've got a team of 16 members, hunting down Bigfoot. He probably has the best possible equipment available with hundreds of tapes being recorded and even more pics taken... But not a single photo to support your claim... Uhm!? Something's up!

Nothing about it on his website
You just caught Bigfoot. Do you have the time to update your website? Maybe not... But then as said before... You've been searching for Bigfoot for a long time, you have it for a week, but you didn't make the 12 hour drive... yet... And what about the 40,000 paying members to see the "live feeds" on his website? Why didn't they get to see the capture? That was what they were paying for, not?

Well, that's my thoughts for what it's worth. My prediction: Bigfoot will disappear. A very weak story trying to explain the story and Tom Biscardi will disappear quietly into the night... With a couple of thousands he made. (He'll probably resurface in a year with a book telling about the "capture and disappearance of Bigfoot"...

Sigh. I hope we're wrong, and that this is not a hoax!

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:42 AM
link   

there's nothing wrong with accepting the possibility that a huge, reclusive hominid exists wild in North America. But after a while, well, you know...

I'm not even sure that I believe there is a bigfoot, I am just open-minded like you say. I like to give everything at least a little chance before it is utterly proved.. dare I also say.. horsefeathers.

I would not believe that bigfoot was possible if it were not for those darn plaster casts. The photos I can entirely rule out as hoaxes. The whole hair sample thing seems pretty shady. But those footprint casts that have dermal ridges (like individual fingerprints that vary from bigfoot to bigfoot, and would probably be very hard to hoax), and small deformities. Anatomists and fingerprint experts at numerous large police forces have examined the casts and come to the conclusion that a number of them are not hoaxes. Now I dunno if they are or not, but that's the only thing that lets me give bigfoot a chance at being real. To think about it, an 8 foot tall monkey living in north america and still not being found is a pretty retarded idea though.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Catch a 'bigfoot'?

You all are pipedreaming ....

Do Sharks eat thru the steel cage divers use for safety?

Whoever genetically engineered the supposed primate to perform its task of gathering atmospheric samples and data, surely has implemented safeguards to prevent discovery.

I find it extremely odd that a lair has never been found. There are some very talented trackers in the World, yet NEVER have they even as much as uncovered a 'bigfoot' lair....

The reason is quite obvious .... in my mind ....

If one man or even 50 men walk up on an 'injured bigfoot' it will be the last steps they take.

"Vanished without a trace" .... The headlines in the mainstream media would read.

Not unlike the bermuda triangle mysteries.

The pilots and passengers of/in those planes were most likely witness to some crazy happening over the atlantic in those days. Poor souls.

Exactly what?

No telling, no telling ....

I could think of a few possibilities, and I am sure most of you can as well. heh

Imagine flight after flight of returning vacationers spreading tales about unidentified aircraft darting into the deepest depths of the ocean ... Or maybe something even more sinister....

Oh well, You can take one thing to the bank .... These nutjob have not captured a bigfoot ...

Allof this only serves to make governmental puppets further believe that we are a bunch of nutjobs as well ...

We, being people who believe nothing comes about without someone conspiring with someone to make it happen ....

Conspiring is a fabric of life ....

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   

there's nothing wrong with accepting the possibility that a huge, reclusive hominid exists wild in North America. But after a while, well, you know...

I'm not even sure that I believe there is a bigfoot, I am just open-minded like you say. I like to give everything at least a little chance before it is utterly proved.. dare I also say.. horsefeathers.

I would not believe that bigfoot was possible if it were not for those darn plaster casts. The photos I can entirely rule out as hoaxes. The whole hair sample thing seems pretty shady. But those footprint casts that have dermal ridges (like individual fingerprints that vary from bigfoot to bigfoot, and would probably be very hard to hoax), and small deformities. Anatomists and fingerprint experts at numerous large police forces have examined the casts and come to the conclusion that a number of them are not hoaxes. Now I dunno if they are or not, but that's the only thing that lets me give bigfoot a chance at being real. To think about it, an 8 foot tall monkey living in north america and still not being found is a pretty retarded idea though.

Practically every culture in the World has spoken or written about "bigfoot".

Sightings are not isolated to N.A.

As for the plaster casts, why can that not be hoaxed as well?

I would put the eyewitness accounts by millions of sane people at the top of my list of reasons why I know it is real ....

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Do Sharks eat thru the steel cage divers use for safety?

If one man or even 50 men walk up on an 'injured bigfoot' it will be the last steps they take.

Fifty men? There isn't an animal on earth that fifty armed men couldn't take down. Our ancestors used to take down mammoths with spears. I think you are overestimating the power of a bigfoot. If this creature exists, it can be no more powerful than a grizzley bear, I would estimate. And we have bear traps that can handle those. Of course this is assuming that 1. Bigfoot exists and 2. It is just an ordinary creature with no crazy supernatural powers. I don't want to get into the whole "interdimensional being" thing.

I would put the eyewitness accounts by millions of sane people at the top of my list of reasons why I know it is real ....

A lot of people believe in some reeeeeeal crazy religions out there, but that doesn't make me believe that they are real.

Well it's not that I totally discredit bigfoot, it is just a little lower on the "likely to be real" scale than some other things like UFOs that have SO many reports, pictures, video, physical evidence, government involvement, etc etc. I guess all the good, believable "paranormal/cryptozoological" stuff out there involves millions of people. Don't worry, I take the large number of people all over the world who have supposedly seen it into consideration.

As for the plaster casts, why can that not be hoaxed as well?

I suppose anything could be hoaxed. Like I said, credible experts in fields that examine similar things have said that they are not hoaxes. I have seen fake bigfoot tracks alongside "real" ones, and the difference is really quite quite obvious.

*anxiously awaits something to be released to the public today*

[edit on 22-8-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I tried to get an update but can't log onto his site.

www.greatamericanbigfoot.com.

I guess too many people are busy paying their $14.95

[edit on 22-8-2005 by Stevo_Devo]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I can't login either

I think van001 made a good point. I listened to the broadcast and it seem to me also that mentioning the doctors fighting sounded a lot like foreshadowing, could one on the good benevolent doctor release it? I think so.

Another thing that was very strange was when he mentioned that a member of his crew was excited about finding a Bigfoot footprint!!! Really, you've got an actual Bigfoot and you still get excited when you find a footprint??

I really hope many of the suckers who are paying for access will take advantage of their Credit Card Charge back, when this guy is exposed to be a hoax.

Anyway we should find out anytime now...

edit: spelling

[edit on 22-8-2005 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
here is the audio clip;

www.beyondbeyond.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
no updates or anything new to report?

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
No updates. On C2C this guy promised to have the film out "in the morning." That was two days ago. Don't hold your breath, we'd hate to lose an ATS member

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
From the site :

I got the news a few minutes ago - Biscardi was scammed by a woman in Nevada.

I don't understand how he was scammed, though. He said it was his team up there working. This story just keeps getting worse and worse for the crypto community.

[edit on 8/22/2005 by eaglewingz]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join